Australian ISIS planning random murders | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Australian ISIS planning random murders

You have tendency perhaps better called an ability to use many words without actually saying anything from what I can gather. What did you say here?

If you cant figure it out then its a waste of time attempting to discuss anything with you.

Your attempt to make me look foolish has own highlighted your own ignorance and stupidity.

10710991_10152393444956094_3772751590141849430_n.jpg

Its funny you know, isolationism and exceptionalism used to be a conservative thing.

These christian and jewish armies have murdered, raped and theived their way through muslim lands for a long time now

What Christian armies?

What Christian armies?

I said in my post...the US and the Uk armeis are from 'christian' nations

So for Just Me to complain about Islamic armies fighting within muslim lands against christian armies seems a bit rich

Reactions: Skarekrow
Its funny you know, isolationism and exceptionalism used to be a conservative thing.
It’s the same story over and over here.
I guess you have to live here to really understand the crap our media bombards us with. It’s a constant stream of fear fear fear…
Just two months ago, polls showed that the American people were tired of these long drawn-out wars and conflicts…they didn’t step into the Syrian civil war even after Assad crossed the supposed “red line” because of this.
But, our county functions on the military industrial complex…our economy is partially-based on the selling of the instruments of war…on all sides.
There are quite a few countries and leaders that we have first sold our weapons and jets to…and then gone on to invade and overthrow.
What I find especially disappointing about the conservative base here in the US is their lack of touch with basic science and reality.
Evolution is a theory yes…but the theory of gravity isn’t disputed. Man and dinosaur didn’t ride around like cowboys once upon a time.
The same goes for climate change…just because your winter was colder last year doesn’t mean we don’t have global warming…anyone who still disputes climate change and the fact that those responsible are us humans is living in an imaginary hole in the ground.
What is funny about this comic is the truth it holds here in the US…I wouldn’t expect you to fully get it.

@Lark
Here’s a prime example of the mentality here in the US…yes, this is an extreme example but guess what? The party is now full of extreme non-moderate positions.
This is part of why our Congress is malfunctioning…people look at compromise as not finding common ground but the surrender of their beliefs.
It’s statements like this when you have to ask - This is a representative of the people? Who is he fighting for? The almightily $$$$.
If this were just a rare mixing of words and misunderstanding then it is one thing…but this is the constant state of the party mentality.
It’s sad when people fight to keep the less fortunate from having access to medical care….and then try to justify it with idiotic, self-serving ideology.
10685590_10152422173021275_8631852549216065606_n.jpg

Edit: Also, from time to time you yourself take what would be considered a liberal position here in the US because even being a moderately conservative leaning liberal herein the US is considered “far-left” in comparison to the far-right conservatism popular here and now.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
@Lark
Here’s a prime example of the mentality here in the US…yes, this is an extreme example but guess what? The party is now full of extreme non-moderate positions.

Here's my view on the driving force in the US (which i also see as the creator of ISIS and therefore as relevant to this thread not only directly but indirectly as a response to Skarekrows post):

In most parts of our country men work, not for themselves, not as partners in the old way in which they used to work, but generally as employees,—in a higher or lower grade,—of great corporations. There was a time when corporations played a very minor part in our business affairs, but now they play the chief part, and most men are the servants of corporations.

Section I: “The Old Order Changeth”, p. 5.

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.

Section I: “The Old Order Changeth”, p. 13

-President Woodrow Wilson from The New Freedom : A Call For the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People

Reactions: Skarekrow
Here's my view on the driving force in the US (which i also see as the creator of ISIS and therefore as relevant to this thread not only directly but indirectly as a response to Skarekrows post)

• In most parts of our country men work, not for themselves, not as partners in the old way in which they used to work, but generally as employees,—in a higher or lower grade,—of great corporations. There was a time when corporations played a very minor part in our business affairs, but now they play the chief part, and most men are the servants of corporations.
    • Section I: “The Old Order Changeth”, p. 5.
Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares. Section I: “The Old Order Changeth”, p. 13

President Woodrwo Wilson
The New Freedom : A Call For the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People
That is absolutely correct I would say.
The US has lost the upward mobility that the working class Joe once had…where monopolies were once strictly controlled here, that has gone by the wayside.
All the progress and progressive policies that were once the saving grace of a generation decimated by the stock market crash have been gutted and burned by the likes of the Koch Bro.
We now have groups like Time Warner and Comcast wanting to merge…that would be disastrous for a more free media.
But that is where we are leaning.
The people are starting to get restless…they won’t stay quiet for too long.

That is absolutely correct I would say.
The US has lost the upward mobility that the working class Joe once had…where monopolies were once strictly controlled here, that has gone by the wayside.
All the progress and progressive policies that were once the saving grace of a generation decimated by the stock market crash have been gutted and burned by the likes of the Koch Bro.
We now have groups like Time Warner and Comcast wanting to merge…that would be disastrous for a more free media.
But that is where we are leaning.
The people are starting to get restless…they won’t stay quiet for too long.

Yeah the people are stirring all over the place!

We are living under 'monopoly capitalism' where people are now just cogs in an uncaring machine

Its like the boardgame 'monopoly' where eventually one player has all the hotels and all the money and starts taxing the hell out of everyone else until they've bled them dry

Our society is now at that stage of the game....a few people who are networked together now control those media giants you mentioned and they control the oil companies and the big banks and the weapons manufacturers and they want war because they profit from it

They use their vast wealth and influence to play geo-political chess games, to destabilise the regions they want to control and to manipulate the masses to their desired ends

It can all stop though if enough people can see it for what it is

[video=youtube_share;C7axlcY3PU0]http://youtu.be/C7axlcY3PU0[/video]

Another prime example of the GOP mentality.

In the you-can’t-make-up-this-stuff department, here’s what the Republican Party of Texas wrote as part of the section on education:
Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.