Australian ISIS planning random murders | INFJ Forum

Australian ISIS planning random murders

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
The Oz police picked up a group ISIS supporters who were planning on randomly snatching Australians draping them in ISIS flags and cutting their heads off, what's your views? The psychofucks seem to have really escalated things here, its not like they make much of a distinction between combatants and non-combatants or any other rules of war but you know. I think this is really, really bad and confirms the necrophilious character of political islam, we need a biophilious counter offensive.

Clearly not good. I suppose this is a little like World war 2 where people could t believe that other people were capable of such ignorance and cruelty. When I see movies of Hitler he is always portrayed as this insane person. It makes me wonder why anyone followed him. Why is anyone taking action like this? Its religion folks, your God isnt even real. Its just a figure head. You are killing people in the name of an imaginary thing.
This is the type of thing that scares me. I imagine being on a deserted island with a bunch of Catholics or Christians. We have to work together to survive but when they see theres no chance of me getting on board with their God, they decide they have to kill me to save me. This is the 21st century folks. Its the age of information and you choose this?

In this day and age where information is so readily available how is this even possible?

Its religion folks, your God isnt even real. Its just a figure head. You are killing people in the name of an imaginary thing.

The thing is, their god is real to them.

The weird part for me is that: I thought ISIS was trying to re-establish something akin to the Ottoman empire, what the hell are they doing in Australia? It's funny that you mention Hitler, [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION], because he lost due to fighting a conventional war on two fronts; whereas ISIS is the more contemporary any-time, any-where terrorist cell gone global - apparently.

I'm a little behind on the news though, are planned attacks in Australia something new?

Ive been seeing some weird things recently. Apparently people are bieng attacked by Muslims in France now just walking down the street.

Right now it would be good for Muslim teachers held in high esteem to get on social media and denounce this crap. They wont of course because while they would never admit it, they condone it.

The weird part for me is that: I thought ISIS was trying to re-establish something akin to the Ottoman empire, what the hell are they doing in Australia? It's funny that you mention Hitler, [MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION], because he lost due to fighting a conventional war on two fronts; whereas ISIS is the more contemporary any-time, any-where terrorist cell gone global - apparently.

I'm a little behind on the news though, are planned attacks in Australia something new?

Everyone mentions Hitler when talking about bad crazy stuff.... :)

Reactions: Rcs6r
Clearly not good. I suppose this is a little like World war 2 where people could t believe that other people were capable of such ignorance and cruelty. When I see movies of Hitler he is always portrayed as this insane person. It makes me wonder why anyone followed him. Why is anyone taking action like this? Its religion folks, your God isnt even real. Its just a figure head. You are killing people in the name of an imaginary thing.
This is the type of thing that scares me. I imagine being on a deserted island with a bunch of Catholics or Christians. We have to work together to survive but when they see theres no chance of me getting on board with their God, they decide they have to kill me to save me. This is the 21st century folks. Its the age of information and you choose this?

In this day and age where information is so readily available how is this even possible?

In a survival situation I could give a shit about lack of belief in God, lucky for you because from what I read there my belief in God would matter a great deal to you.

Let me just say that I think your post exemplifies a certain bizarre secular liberal fail, that is if you arent simply trolling, you read a post about how bad religion is resulting in people planning atrocities posted by a professed believer in good religion and the first thing you choose to do is conflate all religion with violence? Are you serious enough?

If you are correct and religion and God (not the same thing) are all not "real" then why would it matter to you that people profess those beliefs at all, surely they would be just another example of personal and private opinions with no consequence other than those of your own choosing. Would you feel the same way if you were on this island and discovered through some slip of the tongue that your fellow islanders support the Jets, Seahawks or Packers?

Think it over because your post made you appear like an ignoramous.

The weird part for me is that: I thought ISIS was trying to re-establish something akin to the Ottoman empire, what the hell are they doing in Australia? It's funny that you mention Hitler, @Eventhorizon, because he lost due to fighting a conventional war on two fronts; whereas ISIS is the more contemporary any-time, any-where terrorist cell gone global - apparently.

They busted a group of people, I think there were fifthteen arrests, who had intended to randomly snatch people, anyone at all, and make videos of them cutting their heads off.

The group is comprised of individuals who had volunteered to go and fight in Syria and who had returned to Australia apparently, or so it was reported.

I wouldnt quarrel over the existence of God in this thread, nor whether or not God is pleased by what ISIS are doing since God has been claimed for pretty much every cause mankind has been able to think of since the beginning of time, the devil can quote scripture when he wants to etc. etc. and blah, blah, more air time for conceited naive atheism.

Its very difficult to know what strategic purpose the random killing of civilians would have for ISIS but I do think it is very illustrative of the basic necrophilious underpinnings or character of their cause and they themselves as individuals, they want to kill, religion provides an easy pretext so religion fits the bill, I'm sure in another time and place it could've been racist ideology or communism or anything really.

Ive been seeing some weird things recently. Apparently people are bieng attacked by Muslims in France now just walking down the street.

Right now it would be good for Muslim teachers held in high esteem to get on social media and denounce this crap. They wont of course because while they would never admit it, they condone it.

That's a bit of an incredible generalisation there, I know plenty of people who made the same generalisations about roman catholics during the irish troubles so I'm afraid I can lend time any sort of credience.

In a survival situation I could give a shit about lack of belief in God, lucky for you because from what I read there my belief in God would matter a great deal to you.

Let me just say that I think your post exemplifies a certain bizarre secular liberal fail, that is if you arent simply trolling, you read a post about how bad religion is resulting in people planning atrocities posted by a professed believer in good religion and the first thing you choose to do is conflate all religion with violence? Are you serious enough?

If you are correct and religion and God (not the same thing) are all not "real" then why would it matter to you that people profess those beliefs at all, surely they would be just another example of personal and private opinions with no consequence other than those of your own choosing. Would you feel the same way if you were on this island and discovered through some slip of the tongue that your fellow islanders support the Jets, Seahawks or Packers?

Think it over because your post made you appear like an ignoramous.

Your belief in any god matters to me only so much as it threatens my life or others lives. Also in that it potentially snuffs out the free transfer of information.

Reactions: Bird
That's a bit of an incredible generalisation there, I know plenty of people who made the same generalisations about roman catholics during the irish troubles so I'm afraid I can lend time any sort of credience.
Huh? I just watch the news. My information is only as good as that.

Islam, in and of itself, was formed by a man traveling to Israel that wanted to be proclaimed a Prophet of God. When he was refused, he wrote and hatred slipped out here and there. I would have no problem calling Ishmael my children, but they will not listen to correction at all. That, in and of itself, makes them appear fatherless to me. Their leaders should be stopped and outlawed that want killings. There is something at the very root of this flowing through its veins I see and do not like.

Humanity has lost its dignity. Equal rights for all? Black man gets served an arrest warrant, flips his handcuffs, kicks a door window out, and wields a gun. He gets shot. Black people start shooting at cars in the streets. Happened today. Why? When PEOPLE start acting like criminals and committing crimes, then fight when trying to be arrested, it doesn't matter any longer what is right and what is wrong to those in the street. They act like thugs. Someone is going to get killed. Call the NAACP. White man? It makes the news and there is a trial in five years or so. The black community harbors so much hatred for the law, but the law protects their mothers and children from people that don't care. It's getting bad and going to get worse. ISIS? Let a white cop shoot a black criminal... It's the people and their values; they have no real values. Carrying a gun is a responsibility, not a way let off steam.

Add hatred to these other values and you get murderers and thieves. News flash!! Leave me alone and I leave you alone. Cut a few heads off and kill a few hundred unarmed men on TV? Incoming. What do they expect????? Sorry, but we don't think that's funny.

Islam, in and of itself, was formed by a man traveling to Israel that wanted to be proclaimed a Prophet of God.

Your religion christianity was formed the same way....a prophet rode into jerusalem on a donkey

But its different for you right?

You have the right software for your brain and they have the wrong software...right?

When he was refused, he wrote and hatred slipped out here and there. I would have no problem calling Ishmael my children, but they will not listen to correction at all.

I've been to ma ny muslim countries and found the people to be very friendly. I was in Egypt right after 911

I was walking through poor districts in those countries completely unharmed. Could i walk through poor districts in your country unharmed?

I've been to many majority world countries and despite crippling poverty i've found the people to be friendly and helpful. Most people of genuine faith want to live virtuous lives

There are other people however who want to use religion for their political ends.

So there are strains of thought. So in the west we have 'ideologies' like fascism and communism and capitalism which have caused wars that have seen the deaths of millions and millions of people

In the middle east there are some strains of thought such as wahhabism which is funded by the saudi royal family which in turn is supported by and propped up by the corporate powers of the US

ISIS is infected with TAKFIRI thought and i would argue it is that which is the real problem not islam in general

For example christians have circumvented the message of peace at the centre of their relgion way back in the crusades when they unleashed violence in the middle east...they even made an order of warrior monks...which previously would have been seen as an unreconcileable contradiction

Judaism too is in Israel fully militarised with people required to carry out military service

islam is for the most part peaceful but there is a lot of anger in the middle east which stems from western interference in their lands. Not only is the west occupying many countries with military forces but it is also exploiting middle east oil and propping up unelected royal families thereby stopping the people from developing democracy and gaining a political voice (they are suppressed with violence using hardware provided by the west)

That anger is then channelled by people who are selling extremist strands of thought such as wahhabism or takfirism

Just as some christians and jews interprete their hoyl texts in a way that permits violence, some muslims do the same with theirs...its all down to interpretation

Trying to lump all of islam in with the western backed extremists though discounts my own personal experience of the peaceful welcome I have received from muslims in different countries. i have been asked to join weddings and parties and to eat with complete strangers...i strongly doubt i would recieve the same hospitality in many western countries that have been infected with the consumerism strain of thought

That, in and of itself, makes them appear fatherless to me. Their leaders should be stopped and outlawed that want killings. There is something at the very root of this flowing through its veins I see and do not like.

There's anger against western interference (to stop this we need to stop interfering) that is then channelled by extremist groups (which we fund and train!!!)

Humanity has lost its dignity. Equal rights for all? Black man gets served an arrest warrant, flips his handcuffs, kicks a door window out, and wields a gun. He gets shot. Black people start shooting at cars in the streets. Happened today. Why?

Because black people have been exploited and frozen out of US society because of the racism that runs through the veins of your country

When PEOPLE start acting like criminals and committing crimes, then fight when trying to be arrested, it doesn't matter any longer what is right and what is wrong to those in the street.

Your government are acting like criminals and often your police are too....are you suprised to see criminality in society when your own authorities tghemselves are criminals?

They act like thugs. Someone is going to get killed. Call the NAACP. White man? It makes the news and there is a trial in five years or so. The black community harbors so much hatred for the law, but the law protects their mothers and children from people that don't care.

No the law doesn't protect them thats why they are angry

There is no situation that cannot be made worse by calling the police!

It's getting bad and going to get worse. ISIS? Let a white cop shoot a black criminal... It's the people and their values; they have no real values. Carrying a gun is a responsibility, not a way let off steam.

Add hatred to these other values and you get murderers and thieves. News flash!! Leave me alone and I leave you alone. Cut a few heads off and kill a few hundred unarmed men on TV? Incoming. What do they expect????? Sorry, but we don't think that's funny.

Prove to me that ISIS cut off those westerners heads

Explain to me why the videos of it are not aavailable when the internet is awash with graphic footage of beheadings?

Your belief in any god matters to me only so much as it threatens my life or others lives. Also in that it potentially snuffs out the free transfer of information.

I tend to find there's good enough reasons to manage those things without reference to beliefs in God, we believers of the proper sort are good that way, unlike atheists who're inclined to dream up cast away scenarios of the kind you came up with there. Then again I'd expect that from someone who believes they are the centre of the universe.

Islam, in and of itself, was formed by a man traveling to Israel that wanted to be proclaimed a Prophet of God. When he was refused, he wrote and hatred slipped out here and there. I would have no problem calling Ishmael my children, but they will not listen to correction at all. That, in and of itself, makes them appear fatherless to me. Their leaders should be stopped and outlawed that want killings. There is something at the very root of this flowing through its veins I see and do not like.

Humanity has lost its dignity. Equal rights for all? Black man gets served an arrest warrant, flips his handcuffs, kicks a door window out, and wields a gun. He gets shot. Black people start shooting at cars in the streets. Happened today. Why? When PEOPLE start acting like criminals and committing crimes, then fight when trying to be arrested, it doesn't matter any longer what is right and what is wrong to those in the street. They act like thugs. Someone is going to get killed. Call the NAACP. White man? It makes the news and there is a trial in five years or so. The black community harbors so much hatred for the law, but the law protects their mothers and children from people that don't care. It's getting bad and going to get worse. ISIS? Let a white cop shoot a black criminal... It's the people and their values; they have no real values. Carrying a gun is a responsibility, not a way let off steam.

I think I see your point, there isnt a lot of consequential thinking going on, I would agree with that. Or what thinking there is going on is a rationalisation or justification for some pretty stupid and unjustifiable behaviour.

This all, the action of ISIS, is similar to other sorts of violence I'm aware of, even in the history of NI, and its got a perverse sort of dimension to it were it seeking to provoke or compell or coerce an others attention or action. Like some sort of disturbed child which cant get enough attention from a parental figure and wrecks havoc at home and in the neighbourhood.

The actions of that dumbfuck who released that "my revenge" video and ran riot shooting and driving into people in the US is something similar in my opinion too.

Its like the response to "no one cares, really, no, one, cares" is "I'll make them care" instead of "damn, I should really rethink what I'm doing here because its not working". There's an escalation in the broken ass behaviour instead of a change up to something different. Ultimately the coerced and compelled behaviour isnt ever going to satisfy who ever is causing it because its phony and they'll eventually know it or suspect it, at least subconsciously, but it'll go on, until either the frustration with it results in one or the other, the subject or the object, dying.

Lol

no they want to prove people into action because they are controlled by western powers who want to 'manufacture the consent' of their voting public to go to war in the middle east

I tend to find there's good enough reasons to manage those things without reference to beliefs in God, we believers of the proper sort are good that way, unlike atheists who're inclined to dream up cast away scenarios of the kind you came up with there. Then again I'd expect that from someone who believes they are the centre of the universe.

You have tendency perhaps better called an ability to use many words without actually saying anything from what I can gather. What did you say here?

Reactions: Kgal and Skarekrow
10710991_10152393444956094_3772751590141849430_n.jpg

The Prophets told of His coming on a donkey. I do not shoot Muslims if they don't denounce their religion and come to mine. I don't sell, rape, and kill women. I don't believe in their religion and find many faults with it, [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]. That does not mean anything else.

Last edited:
The Prophets told of His coming on a donkey.

Which historic record provides us evidence of this please i would like to examine it?

I do not shoot Muslims if they don't denounce their religion and come to mine.I don't sell, rape, and kill women. I don't believe in their religion and find many faults with it, @muir . That does not mean anything else.

Neither do most muslims

However armies from 'christian' nations such as the US and UK and the 'jewish' nation of Israel DO invade and occupy muslim countries and have been doing so for well over a century now to exploit the oil there

In order to suppress any popular resistance they prop up and support despot leaders and royal families which then prevent the spread of democracy in the middle east

These christian and jewish armies have murdered, raped and theived their way through muslim lands for a long time now

Would thta cause you consternation if they were rampaging through your land raping, murdering and stealing?

Would it upset you to see their tanks rolling over your front lawn and going into military bases next to your town?

Would it upset you to hear that they had sprayed nuclear radiated shells all over your countryside and that the babies in your neighbourhood were being born deformed?

Would it bother you to see your country bombed back hundreds of years of development and growth in a few short months?

If the answer to any of these questions is 'yes' then you should perhaps refelet on the role of the christian armies in the middle east and also perhaps look on the feelings of the resident muslims with more compassion