Atheist INFJs? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Atheist INFJs?

You can have it...I barely hold on sometimes in this life...if we are reincarnated then WTF did do in my last? lol I must have done some F-d up things.

You can have it...I barely hold on sometimes in this life...if we are reincarnated then WTF did do in my last? lol I must have done some F-d up things.
aw man, i wasnt preparing on you answering like that. though, if we are going on our troubles of this life, i mustve done some BAD STUFF in my last life. i almost killed myself without me even knowing with self hate. though, im glad you look at death as rest, for that is what you will get. :) i cant get enough of life personally. troubles, suffering, pain, whatever, im consciously thankful for ever conscious moment.

I would never kill myself, don't get me wrong. There are things that I truly love in this life and would miss terribly if I could.
But yes....send me to an afterlife....doesn't have to be paradise, just an existence or just let me sleep...don't make me go through life over and over...that would be Hell to me.

I would never kill myself, don't get me wrong. There are things that I truly love in this life and would miss terribly if I could.
But yes....send me to an afterlife....doesn't have to be paradise, just an existence or just let me sleep...don't make me go through life over and over...that would be Hell to me.
you gotta have patience. each life, if you do what is right, will lead you further and further to that Heaven. the next life will be better, and the next one better, and so on, until perfection, which continues on still because its infinite, but will be subjectively heaven. :)

Hmmm....I still don't like the thought of it.

you gotta have patience. each life, if you do what is right, will lead you further and further to that Heaven. the next life will be better, and the next one better, and so on, until perfection, which continues on still because its infinite, but will be subjectively heaven. :)

So basically, you are me and I am you?

If you believe that different realities on earth are infinite and we are born into these infinite number of realities, you would have to objectively assume as one of the infinite possibilities that we would be born into infinite timelines in these infinite realities.

Why must infinity be so infinite!?

The part about doing it over and over...I have trouble getting up in the morning most days...I have $6000 saved for retirement and $400 in the bank for two week....i'm running out of pain pills...I have no significant close people in my life if you don't count my Mom....I don't eat....I wake up more tired than when I go to bed....I have arthritis at age 34....my son, who is technically my step-son, who is technically no one to me in the eyes of the law is the only light in my life...but he could so easily be taken away if she wanted to. I just don't want to do it over again...not even if it is a little bit better. Hell no.

[MENTION=5051]Sir[/MENTION] thats what i was meaning. everything is infinte, the past, the history, the future, the self. it may be some advance[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]d computer simulation in the future and we are nothing but AI. lol[/FONT]

I'm done with my self-pity party now....don't worry.

The part about doing it over and over...I have trouble getting up in the morning most days...I have $6000 saved for retirement and $400 in the bank for two week....i'm running out of pain pills...I have no significant close people in my life if you don't count my Mom....I don't eat....I wake up more tired than when I go to bed....I have arthritis at age 34....my son, who is technically my step-son, who is technically no one to me in the eyes of the law is the only light in my life...but he could so easily be taken away if she wanted to. I just don't want to do it over again...not even if it is a little bit better. Hell no.
maybe this life is the test for you to not have this problem next life. thats the way i look at things. sure its hard sometimes, but you have to have faith. even though, i understand that if its not your time, its not your time. i empathize with your problems, and i think you can overcome them.

maybe this life is the test for you to not have this problem next life. thats the way i look at things. sure its hard sometimes, but you have to have faith. even though, i understand that if its not your time, its not your time. i sympathize for your problems, and i think you can overcome them.

I think I can overcome them too...but to overcome them over and over...my point is I don't see myself having the patience or the energy.

I think I can overcome them too...but to overcome them over and over...my point is I don't see myself having the patience or the energy.
the next ones wont be so hard is the whole point, and you do have the patience and the energy. its within us, waiting to be used so you can progress further in your life. life as infinite, not life as this physical existence. :)

Hmm...what are these 'pain pills'?

I do not eat a lot either but always take a vitamin d gummy bear every day since vitamin d deficiency can and most likely will lead to depression, and I can feel this myself when I do not take a gummy bear.

I think the eating part is the source of your problems but I don't know. The lack of nutrients that the body needs in order to function what may be considered 'properly' may be the source of your depression and the lack of energy. And the source of your tiredness is a result of those two...and you mention arthritis, which may be an indicator of the lack of nutrients.

I'm sorry about your depression, truly. It's not a good place to be. But I feel it can be improved if someday you find the motivation. If you need to find the motivation, use your son as motivation...

And this may be a personal question and I feel very rude for asking but...do you have an eating disorder? Because I used to have a mild form of anorexia when I was younger and definitely felt depressed and drained.

I feel very ignorant about my post in general so I apologize if I'm unintentionally rude.

Reactions: Kmal
Life is just such a let down sometimes is all. You have so many dreams of how your life will be as a child...at least I did.
And then we constantly have society shoving expectations down our throats...
It is hard not to have some self-pity when I sit here alone night after night, so please forgive me.

No eating disorder....I actually want to gain some weight...i'm 6.1 and 170 lbs.
The pain pills let me work and function due to the arthritis which is a form of rheumatoid arthritis called ankylosing spondylitis ...
it just means that it attacks your spine first...it hurts terribly sometimes...before medications (not just pain pills but also for the arthritis itself) I would drop to my knees occasionally and couldn't move from the pain...now at least I can work, although I do miss a lot of days.

Life is just such a let down sometimes is all. You have so many dreams of how your life will be as a child...at least I did.
And then we constantly have society shoving expectations down our throats...
It is hard not to have some self-pity when I sit here alone night after night, so please forgive me.
faith is another requirement to progress in life. i do empathize with you, and i overcame self pity, and self hate, and depression, insecurity, doubt, every negative emotion and thought you can think of. i almost died because of it. the suffering was unbearable at times, but troubles will pass. this life or the next. if you dont have faith, then how will it happen? magic? it takes belief and faith in that, so why not use it for you life?

I think not eating is due to the medication.

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, I am honestly listening to your advice and suggestions....but how do you have faith?
It is so intangible...I want to believe that there is something to look forward to, I tell myself this....but nothing ever seems to change...whether I am actively trying to change my life or passively doing so.

I don't mean to be a negative nancy, I am honestly listening to your advice and suggestions....but how do you have faith?
It is so intangible...I want to believe that there is something to look forward to, I tell myself this....but nothing ever seems to change...whether I am actively trying to change my life or passively doing so.
i have faith because it surely will provide the better outcome. if you dont think something good will happen, it will NEVER happen. if you think something good will happen, it will. patience is a necessity as well, because life is not an instant, it is a life. patience is like the long term faith.