Are you a foodie? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are you a foodie?

Full time...:m090:

*waits for the fat jokes to ensue*

You Are a Full-time Foodie
Food is an important part of your life, and there's no denying it.
You're probably at least a decent cook, and you have a very sophisticated palette.

You're up on food trends, and you're always looking to sample something new and different.
You figure that if you're going to eat three meals a day, you might as well make them an adventure.

food is yummy and all but foodie type people piss me off. they're always talking about what they've eaten and what a lovely experience it was to eat whatever it was. they go into all these details describing the meal and how unforgettable it was. they go on and on about it, it's so boring to listen to. they go to restaurants and take photographs of the dishes. they don't ever talk about any actual philosophy on why it's important to them or what's so meaningful about eating eating fancy food. i know a guy in his 30's who has spent so much of his life in pursuing this interest that because of eating all of these rich foods he has developed heart problems, but he refuses to stop because being a foodie is so important to his identity, i think that is totally sad. i even knew a girl who was so obsessed with food that she had to try whale. i felt disgusted by that. these sorts of people are always asking why i'm a vegetarian. like as though it's just totally unnatural that i might care about something else more than putting stuff in my mouth and chewing it up. someone told me they are interested in food because it's something that can be done much more easily than reading a book. people are worshipping these celebrity chefs who are basically just cooks like you or me but who have become obsessed with turning a necessary aspect of survival into an art form. i sometimes think some people need to get a bit of perspective on the reality of eating.

also, to go to a restaurant with one of these people is a nightmare. they are so focused on the food and talking about it that they hardly even notice your existence.

You Are a Part-time Foodie
foodie-2.jpg

Food is definitely something you get excited about. You love to eat!
And while each meal you have may not be extremely special, you try to spice things up a bit.
You aren't a very picky eater, and you're always looking to expand what you like.
You are willing to give almost anything a go, and you're quite the creative cook.
Are You A Foodie?
Blogthings: A Fine Line Between Insight and Stupidity

You are Bulemic

And your breath stinks. and no one likes to go out with you, because if you eat french fries they trigger your puke index to capital 0 thus making your dinner table a place setting for vomit.

You disgust me.

:(

You are Bulemic

And your breath stinks. and no one likes to go out with you, because if you eat french fries they trigger your puke index to capital 0 thus making your dinner table a place setting for vomit.

You disgust me.