Are we as a society being kept from discussing the big issues? | Page 42 | INFJ Forum

Are we as a society being kept from discussing the big issues?

[video=youtube;EiikWNu4yiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiikWNu4yiU#t=86[/video]

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13930125000262

US Produced Sarin Gas Used in Syria

TEHRAN (FNA)- American Journalist and Researcher Jeffrey Silverman said that chemical weapons used by rebels in Syria were transferred by sea from Georgia's US-controlled Laboratory, in a new revelation that proves chemical attacks in Syria are committed by foreign-backed militants.
Jeffrey Silverman said in an interview with Veterans Today website that US Department of Defense operates a network of labs in Georgia and that they have an offensive capacity.
On August 27, 2013 the famous American political investigator and principal editor of the ex-US State Department and intelligence service publication Veterans Today, Gordon Duff, published an article entitled "US Contractors Cited for Syrian Chemical Attacks," and a video entitled "Syrian Gas Attack Proof Syrian Army Has No Involvement."
The commentary to the video states, "The video which you are watching right now was filmed in Syria and shows the chemical weapons which were sent from Georgia. The US is standing behind all this. Former US Senator Richard Lugar is the person whose assistance made it possible to transport weapons from Georgia via Turkey into Syria, with the support of the United States and Turkey… A US chemical weapons program supplies the Syrian rebels with weapons of mass destruction. A team of investigators has determined that chemical weapons were supplied from this region, which is under US control. They followed the trail of these chemical weapons to the Georgian Republic. Turkish Army subdivisions transported them to Al-Qaeda terrorists operating in Syrian territory.
Journalists Jeffrey Silverman and Lika Moshiashvili are credited with having discovered the secret and illegal operations taking place in the US-controlled Central Reference Laboratory (CPHRL) in the Tbilisi suburb the Alekseevka Settlement."
In another context Silverman said, "The truth will soon be exposed as to why so much money (was spent) on this lab, 300 million dollars in total, and how the US, Turkey and Saudi Arabia have used Georgia to supply chemical and conventional weapons to terrorists … basically that Al-Qaeda is America’s best friend. Turkey is even the main subcontractor to the construction of the bio lab here in Tbilisi. That is not a happenstance!"
Silverman said that Gordon Duff provided him with the information that prove chemical weapons were transported into Syria from Georgia, and added that this information also confirmed by his own sources. "He stated, Based on reliable sources, that chemical weapons were being transferred by sea from Georgia to Syria. They have human intelligence sources who find and track such materials…"
"This is a team of American veterans who found out that the supply of chemical weapons in Syria was performed from outside, via Turkey," Silverman added.

Reactions: Skarekrow
http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=29805

Researchers use DNA strands to create nanobot computer inside living animal

A team of researchers at Bar-Ilan University in Israel has successfully demonstrated an ability to use strands of DNA to create a nanobot computer inside of a living creature—a cockroach. In their paper published in Nature Nanotechnology, the researchers describe how they created several nanobot structures using strands of DNA, injected them into a living cockroach, then watched as they worked together as a computer to target one of the insects cells.

Prior research has shown that DNA strands can be programmable, mimicking circuits and even solving simple math problems. The team in Israel has now extended that work to show that such programmability can be used inside of a living organism to perform work, such as destroying cancer cells.

DNA strands can be programmed because of their natural tendency to react to different proteins. In this new effort, the team unwound DNA strands and then tied them together in an origami type box structure. The box was then "filled" with a single chemical molecule. Next, other such objects were created for the purpose of interacting with both the box structure and certain proteins found inside of the cockroach. The whole point was to create multiple scenarios in which the box would open automatically upon colliding with certain proteins. Adding multiple nanostructures allows for increasing the number of possibilities. For example, if the box structure will only open if it encounters three kinds of proteins, one made naturally by the cockroach, and two others carried by two different DNA origami structures. By mixing the combinations, it’s possible to cause the box to open using logic operations such as AND, OR, NOT (where the box will not open if a certain protein is present) etc., and that of course means that computational operations can be carried out—all inside of a living organism.

In their study, the researchers filled the origami box with a chemical that binds with hemolymph molecules, which are found inside a cockroach’s version of a bloodstream. All of the injected nanobots were imbued with a fluorescent marker so that the researchers could follow their progress inside the cockroach. They report that their experiments worked as envisioned—they were able to get the box to open or not, depending on the programming of the entire fleet of nanobots sent into the insect on multiple occasions under a variety of scenarios. Cleary impressed with their own results, the team suggests that similar nanobot computers could be constructed and be ready for trial in humans in as little as five years.

Read the full article at: phys.org

42 pages later I am forced to reconsider if we are truly being kept from discussing the issues.

Reactions: invisible
42 pages later I am forced to reconsider if we are truly being kept from discussing the issues.

Well think about it this way: how much of this stuff is in the mainstream news?

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/16/proof-human-body-projection-consciousness/

[h=1]Proof That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness[/h]
In this article we will explore how your body is a holographic projection of your consciousness, and how you directly influence that hologram and thus have complete control over the physical health of your body. We will also specifically explore the exact mechanism behind this principle, and don’t worry, I will provide scientific evidence so let your rational mind be at ease. But first … how is this even possible?
[h=3]Human Thought Determines Reality[/h] One of the key principles of quantum physics is that our thoughts determine reality. Early in the 1900′s they proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt with an experiment called the double slit experiment. They found that the determining factor of the behavior of energy (‘particles’) at the quantum level is the awareness of the observer.
For example: electrons under the same conditions would sometimes act like particles, and then at other times they would switch to acting like waves (formless energy), because it was completely dependent on what the observer expected was going to happen. Whatever the observed believed would occur is what the quantum field did.
The quantum world is waiting for us to make a decision so that it knows how to behave. That is why quantum physicists have such difficulties in dealing with, explaining, and defining the quantum world. We are truly, in every sense of the word, masters of creation because we decide what manifests out of the field of all-possibility and into form.
The thing is, the quantum level of reality isn’t a local and insignificant aspect of creation. It is all around us, and it is the most fundamental level of creation aside from the unified field itself. The human energy field is interacting and influencing the quantum field all around us at all times and the energy of our beliefs and intentions are infused into our energy field because they are defined by the energy of our thoughts and emotions.
Thus the fusion of our thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and intentions, which I will call the human energy field for simplicity’s sake, is perpetually informing the quantum reality within us and around us at each moment of our existence.
And because reality is flashing in and out of existence (hypothetically at Planck time – 10[SUP]44[/SUP] times per second – as explained by The Resonance Project biophysicist William Brown), every time our reality oscillates between form, and the pure energy state of the field, our awareness which is constant and doesn’t flash in and out of existence informs the field what to reappear as when it makes its transition back to form at the quantum level.
Therefore each time we oscillate into formlessness, we have complete and total control and responsibility over what we choose with our attention to manifest out of the field in the next moment, and our power and ability to do so relies entirely what we believe, and on how we are feeling.
A dramatic example of this is the case of Vittorio Michelli. In 1962 he was admitted to the Military Hospital of Verona, Italy with a large tumor on his left hip. The doctors knew that they could not help him, so his case was deemed hopeless and he was sent home without treatment, and after about 10 months his left hip bone had completely disintegrated. As a last resort, he traveled to Lourdes, France and bathed himself in the spring there (which is a Christian holy site famous for producing miracles).
Immediately he started feeling better, he regained his appetite, and bathed himself in the spring a few more times before he left. After a few months of being home he felt such a powerful sense of well-being that he urged the doctors to x-ray him again, and they were astonished to find that his tumor had shrunk. Over the next several months they kept a close watch on him, and his X-rays showed that his tumor kept on shrinking, until it was gone. And once his tumor disappeared, his hipbone started regenerating.
After two months he was walking again, and several years later his hip bone had completely regenerated. The Vatican’s Medical Commission, in their official report said:
“A remarkable reconstruction of the iliac bone and cavity has taken place. The X-rays made in 1964, 1965, 1968, and 1969 confirm categorically and without doubt that an unforeseen and even overwhelming bone reconstruction has taken place of a type unknown in the annals of world medicine.” (The Holographic Universe, p.107)
Ordinarily this would be deemed miraculous, and indeed it truly is. But I find this miraculous in the sense of the true power of human intention and belief that it displays. Moreover, this is powerful evidence that suggests that there is an energetic structure which our ‘material bodies’ align with, because that is one of the only logical explanations for how Vittorio Michelli’s hip bone knew exactly which shape to grow back into unless there was some sort of energetic blueprint which was instructing its growth, which as the Vatican’s Medical Commission clearly stated, was “unknown in the annals of world medicine.”
In medicine, maybe this was unknown, but the same cannot be said for physics. At the atomic level atoms bond with one another to form molecules which have specific geometric structures as if there is an energetic blueprint which they are adhering to which dictates the shapes they maintain together.
If our bodies are a projection of consciousness, then our consciousness would create an energetic blueprint which our atoms and molecules align with to create our bodies. There is highly suggestive evidence of the existence of this energetic blueprint (or human energy field) in the new research on DNA which proves that it transmits, receives, and thus reads energy directly from the field.
Michelli’s case is a perfect example of our human ability to re-organize that vacuum structure with our energy and intentions, and thus manifest what we desire directly out of the field for truly miraculous results. The fact that he started to feel better and started to believe that he was healed is, I suggest, the key to his healing.
Some may want to stick with the belief that God healed this man, and I would agree to you. But you and I would probably disagree on the nature of this God. For I contend that you are god, as are we all, because the force we call God is the energy and infinite consciousness behind creation, and thus when we tap into ourselves as pure consciousness, i.e. without thought through meditation, then we open ourselves to the infinitude of our own awareness because we inseparably are that infinite creative consciousness. We are it and it is us.
And when we open up to that energy, we allow ourselves to be flooded with a “powerful sense of well-being” and knowing which has astounding power to create reality, and directly affects our biology.
[h=3]The Body as a Projection of Consciousness[/h] I want you to really internalize the understanding that reality is flashing in and out of form.This is absolutely crucial in understanding our ability to heal, because if half of the time we are formless, then (1) Who are we really, because obviously our bodies and the material world is illusory to a degree; and (2) What is the blueprint which is guiding the rearrangement of our bodies each time we quite literally re-materialize?
The answer to both questions would be consciousness. Our bodies are a holographic projection of our consciousness, and they are the sum total of our beliefs about ourselves. If we can change our beliefs about ourselves, and thus if we can change the energy that defines our human energy field, then we can change the energetic blueprint which our body aligns with as it re-materializes back into form 10[SUP]44[/SUP] times per second.
(The exact structure and dynamics of our consciousness which make us both a fractal and holographic expression of this infinite God-consciousness can be found in Nassim Haramein’s Holofractographic Universe theory, and in his work Crossing the Event Horizon.)
Deepak Chopra told a story that illustrates this perfectly in his book, How to Know God. A friend of his injured his foot while working out in a gym because he was unaccustomed to using one of the machines and strained it. The pain in his foot increased over the next few days, and he found it increasingly difficult to walk, so upon “medical examination it was found that he had a common ailment known as planar fasciitis, in which the connecting tissue between the heel and the front of the foot had been stretched or torn.” (How to Know God, p.221)
His friend decided not to have surgery and instead to tough it out, but in time he found it so painful and difficult to walk that he sought out a Chinese Healer in desperation. This Chinese man was ordinary by appearance, and gave “no evidence of being mystical or spiritual, or in any way gifted in healing.” The injured friend of Deepak Chopra continues:
“After gently feeling my foot, he stood up and made a few signs in the air behind my spine. He never actually touched me, and when I asked what he was doing, he simply said he was turning some switches in my energy field. He did this for a minute or so and then asked me to stand up. I did, and there was no sensation of pain, not the slightest. You have to remember that I had limped in, barely able to walk.”
He continues:
“In complete amazement I asked him what he had done. He told me that the body was an image projected by the mind, and in a state of health the mind keeps this image intact and balanced. However, injury and pain can cause us to withdraw our attention from the affected spot. In that case, the body image starts to deteriorate; its energy patterns become impaired, unhealthy. So the healer restores the correct pattern – this is done instantly, on the spot – after which the patient’s own mind takes responsibility for maintaining it that way.” (How to Know God, p.222)
This story has fascinated and inspired me ever since I heard it. As we have seen, reality is flashing in and out of existence innumerable times every second, oscillating between form and formlessness, and quantum physics knows that our thoughts and beliefs influence the quantum reality which is the source of the material world. Therefore it is only natural to assume an energetic and formless source for all of creation, including our physicality.
I think it is absolutely clear that we must start to consider ourselves as more than a physical body. In truth it is much more coherent to think of ourselves as a luminous energy field organizing ourselves in a body, or as pure consciousness manifesting and temporarily experiencing this level of reality through our bodies. New evidence is clearly illustrating that our mind is non-local and is independent of the brain, which means it doesn’t need the brain, or the body for that matter, to exist.[SUP][1][/SUP]
We are so much more than we think we are, and infinitely more than we have been lead to believe. The next step that we have to take, moreover, the next step in our human evolution now involves us learning how to use and hone this power we have to influence reality and literally manifest anything we want directly out of the field, from a new hip, to perhaps better eyesight, or a fit and healthy body, all the way to a new life.
But how is this done?
[h=3]Healing Your Field, Healing Your Body[/h] To heal, all that we need to do is purify our energy so that the energetic projection of our body is unobstructed. Then our atoms and molecules can align perfectly to this structure because there is no energetic interference to disrupt the image of our body as projected by our consciousness.
We do this by getting in the gap between our thoughts, where our beliefs no longer affect our reality, for, when we are not thinking, we are also free of beliefs and expectations. And by doing this we are aligning ourselves with universal principles, and matching our energy with the energies coming directly from the field of all-possibility – those high frequency energies of love, kindness, inspiration, passion, joy, and so on.
The first step is to consider the possibility that we are not only energy, but that there is infinite energy all around us which we can consciously tap into to promote healing in our body and mind, to become a more happy, healthy, vibrant and creative being. As soon as you start to connect to the infinite energy of creation and your own true nature as formless energy, then you start to become aware of these energies in your body which returns the projection of your body to its natural state.
The projection of your body can only be disrupted by a disturbance in your energy field – your consciousness - caused by unbalanced thoughts and emotions, and limiting beliefs. Our luminous energy field is naturally vibrant, and our energy naturally flows unhindered as a powerful stream of consciousness, but the lower levels of consciousness, which we have been conditioned to live in as part of our social indoctrination, disrupt this flow which if left unhindered would express its perfection everywhere.
Another key concept to understand is that your body is always regenerating. In a talk of Deepak Chopra’s that I listened to, he pointed out that atoms do not age. They do not die, and the same atoms that existed at the big bang around 14 billion years ago exist to this day, some of which are even within you.
Every year 98% of the atoms in your body are exchanged for ‘new’ atoms. You are constantly dying, and being reborn, and literally transforming at the atomic and molecular levels. Every three days you have a new stomach lining, every month you have new skin, every three months you have a new skeleton. And every year you have almost an entirely new body (Deepak Chopra from Living Beyond Miracles with Wayne Dyer).
Deepak Chopra described it beautifully by saying that our atoms “are like migrating birds”. They are not permanent, they are completely independent, and are drifting through space and time and merely being organized into structures such as our bodies by none other than our energy field which organizes them as a magnetic field organizes metal filings, only slightly more complex.
What more proof do we need in order to start looking at our bodies differently, and in general looking at the mechanism of health itself in a new light?
None of the raw materials that form your physical body age, moreover, they are constantly changing. Therefore I ask this of you. Is it really you that is changing? And what is the force that organizes these atoms and molecules back where they are supposed to be, and makes sure that they perfectly and harmoniously continue to do their jobs even while your cells and atoms are migrating by the billions?
Your body is not the real you. Your body is merely a projection of what you believe yourself to be. If you could discover that you are pure consciousness, and that who you really are is an infinite creative awareness that is manifesting reality and co-creating reality with other aspects of yourself (because every being is an expression of the infinite universal consciousness we have labelled as God), then you can start to take complete control over your body, your health, and your life.
Chronic pain, disease, illness, or the old injuries that you have in your body are not actually in your body, they are in your mind. More specifically, they are a function of your perception. Your atoms are always changing, and your molecules are too, but as new atoms come and as new molecules are formed, and as you flash in and out of existence, your energetic field is telling them where to go, what to do, and how to align with one another.
Therefore, you are holding disease, illness, pain, and injuries within your consciousness, and thus, they are imprinted in your energetic field, and only then do they proceed to manifest in your physiology.
If this is the case, then not only is our health completely under our willful control, but the rate at which we age may even be under our control as well. Now I am not suggesting that we can be immortal, because we already are as infinite beings of consciousness. What I am suggesting is that in a time long forgotten, and in the near future, human beings have had and will realize again the ability to live from this field, and live consciously from their nature as luminous beings of pure energy.
At that time human beings will realize that the body is a manifestation of our highest self, and we can not only consciously manifest anything in life, but anything in our bodies as well. And one day we will reach a point where we can continually regenerate our bodies at will because we live from the field of infinite energy, and thus our bodies simply operate at a higher frequency so that we can live in them until our work is completed and we choose to move on.
Fantastic? Yes. But these changes are noticeable within the human body and mind even after a little bit of practice and training, so decide to feel and experience it for yourself, and learn how to meditate. This is what evidence is clearly suggesting and my own experience also indicates to be true. The only hindrance to tapping into this nature of the universe is your own conscious awareness, your level of attention, and your beliefs.
Our ability to heal is directly related to our level of attention and our level of belief. For example we can heal ourselves of any affliction, illness, disease, or injury that is possible so long as we have absolute certainty, a knowing, that we will be healed. This is directly achieved by accessing the most fundamental level of reality through deep meditation.
This is because at the fundamental level of reality, anything is possible, and the restructuring of reality is dictated entirely by our beliefs and expectations. We are pure energy, and there is infinite potential in that energy. It is entirely up to us what we choose to manifest out of the field in our lives and in our bodies.
You have no limitations, and nothing is impossible. It is only your beliefs which dictate what you can and cannot do.
“Miracles happen, not in opposition to nature, but in opposition to what we know of nature.” - St. Augustine
[h=6]About the Author[/h] Brandon West is the creator of Project Global Awakening. A website dedicated to the research of a variety of scientific and spiritual disciplines, and applying that knowledge to help you live an inspired life and change the world. Follow Project Global Awakening on Facebook, and Twitter.

Well think about it this way: how much of this stuff is in the maoinstream news?
Were the big issues ever discussed in the mainstream media? Tv and newspapers aren't really discussions either.

Were the big issues ever discussed in the mainstream media? Tv and newspapers aren't really discussions either.

That's kind of the point of the thread

That's kind of the point of the thread

So this thread is about taking a look at some of the ways in which they try to stop us discussing amongst ourselves the important issues of today for example whether or not our countries should go to war or who the small group of people are behind government who keep trying to take us to war....because it is only by answering these big questions and then acting on our findings that we as a global community will be able to see lasting peace

how are they stopping you? They are involved in their own business. They have specific news they want to report. You want to hear something specific and different. They aren't stopping you, you are expecting blood from a rock. How are they stopping you/us from discussing "amongst ourselves"? They aren't. We are doing it the past 42 pages.

how are they stopping you? They are involved in their own business. They have specific news they want to report. You want to hear something specific and different. They aren't stopping you, you are expecting blood from a rock. How are they stopping you/us from discussing "amongst ourselves"? They aren't. We are doing it the past 42 pages.

They get the masses to police themselves and each other

So this thread was born when i was kicked out of the syria thread by some of the other posters. I also received infractions around that time and was threatened by a self declared ex member of the israeli military (among other things he said i should be gassed and bum raped)

My crime? I said that Assad was not responsible for the gas attack

Turns out i was right and the New York Times later retracted its claims

So you need to see this thread within that context

If these guys control the flow of information to the heads of the people they control not only how people perceive reality but also their perceptions of what is possible

Divide and rule has always been one of their main approaches to controlling the masses.

Other methods include planting agents online to spread missinfo as well as various moves to control the internet (which i said they would before we saw CISPA, PIPA, SOPA, Heartbleed etc) and even viruses such as stuxnett and flame and surveillance programmes such as PRISM

Last edited:
Habitable planet found called Keplar 186F

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2014-119

Using NASA's Kepler Space Telescope, astronomers have discovered the first Earth-size planet orbiting a star in the "habitable zone" -- the range of distance from a star where liquid water might pool on the surface of an orbiting planet. The discovery of Kepler-186f confirms that planets the size of Earth exist in the habitable zone of stars other than our sun.
While planets have previously been found in the habitable zone, they are all at least 40 percent larger in size than Earth, and understanding their makeup is challenging. Kepler-186f is more reminiscent of Earth.
"The discovery of Kepler-186f is a significant step toward finding worlds like our planet Earth," said Paul Hertz, NASA's Astrophysics Division director at the agency's headquarters in Washington. "Future NASA missions, like the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite and the James Webb Space Telescope, will discover the nearest rocky exoplanets and determine their composition and atmospheric conditions, continuing humankind's quest to find truly Earth-like worlds."
Although the size of Kepler-186f is known, its mass and composition are not. Previous research, however, suggests that a planet the size of Kepler-186f is likely to be rocky.
"We know of just one planet where life exists -- Earth. When we search for life outside our solar system, we focus on finding planets with characteristics that mimic that of Earth," said Elisa Quintana, research scientist at the SETI Institute at NASA's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif., and lead author of the paper published today in the journal Science. "Finding a habitable zone planet comparable to Earth in size is a major step forward."
Kepler-186f resides in the Kepler-186 system, about 500 light-years from Earth in the constellation Cygnus. The system is also home to four companion planets, which orbit a star half the size and mass of our sun. The star is classified as an M dwarf, or red dwarf, a class of stars that makes up 70 percent of the stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
"M dwarfs are the most numerous stars," said Quintana. "The first signs of other life in the galaxy may well come from planets orbiting an M dwarf."
Kepler-186f orbits its star once every 130 days and receives one-third the energy from its star that Earth gets from the sun, placing it nearer the outer edge of the habitable zone. On the surface of Kepler-186f, the brightness of its star at high noon is only as bright as our sun appears to us about an hour before sunset.
"Being in the habitable zone does not mean we know this planet is habitable. The temperature on the planet is strongly dependent on what kind of atmosphere the planet has," said Thomas Barclay, research scientist at the Bay Area Environmental Research Institute at Ames, and co-author of the paper. "Kepler-186f can be thought of as an Earth-cousin rather than an Earth-twin. It has many properties that resemble Earth."
The four companion planets, Kepler-186b, Kepler-186c, Kepler-186d and Kepler-186e, whiz around their sun every four, seven, 13 and 22 days, respectively, making them too hot for life as we know it. These four inner planets all measure less than 1.5 times the size of Earth.
The next steps in the search for distant life include looking for true Earth-twins -- Earth-size planets orbiting within the habitable zone of a sun-like star -- and measuring their chemical compositions. The Kepler Space Telescope, which simultaneously and continuously measured the brightness of more than 150,000 stars, is NASA's first mission capable of detecting Earth-size planets around stars like our sun.
Ames is responsible for Kepler's ground system development, mission operations, and science data analysis. NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., managed Kepler mission development. Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. in Boulder, Colo., developed the Kepler flight system and supports mission operations with the Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics at the University of Colorado in Boulder. The Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore archives, hosts and distributes Kepler science data. Kepler is NASA's 10th Discovery Mission and was funded by the agency's Science Mission Directorate.
The SETI Institute is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to scientific research, education and public outreach. The mission of the SETI Institute is to explore, understand and explain the origin, nature and prevalence of life in the universe.
For more information about the Kepler mission, visit: http://www.nasa.gov/kepler

Italian Senator Calls for Declassification of Chemtrail Documents

Have you noticed increased cases of Alzheimer’s and Autism? The CDC recently admitted that autism numbers have doubled in a decade and more than 5 million Americans have a form of dementia. While there are multiple contributors to these phenomenon, including the increased use of pesticides and herbicides, the decline of real food, and the degradation of our environment as a whole, it is likely chemtrails play a significant part in the cognitive decline of our nation as well.

Our politicians, however, refuse to comment on the subject, with the exception of a rogue informant often put swiftly back into his place by mainstream media and their puppeteers. Now, an Italian senator is demanding that important state secrets be declassified so that the world can understand what is really happening in the sky above.

Senator Domenico Scilipoti is not a champion for every Italian, often accused of taking party sides wherever it will benefit him personally, but he is aiming to abolish the classification of documents regarding the death of Ilaria Alpi, an Italian journalist killed in 1994 after she discovered radioactive toxic waste was being shipped to Somalia. There is a free documentary people can watch here, but it is not allowed in the US. Quite some censorship. Why?

Read: Neurologist Warns of Exploding Neurodegenerative Diseases Due to Chemtrails

The Senator wants chemtrail or weaponized weather documents to be declassified as well. The reason? Because through Vittorio Prodi, the USA signed a bilateral agreement on climate research. In 2003, former Minister Martino authorized the USAF to fly over Italian airspace. The Senator of the ‘Forza Italia’ party is now hoping to expose State Secrecy on chemtrails — the same ones we are still denying exist.
The planes flying over Italian airspace were dispersing heavy metals into the air, provoking pollution and rain which causes damage to agriculture. It is the same toxic rain that is pouring down on us in our own country through chemtrails — detailed thoroughly in papers be the late Dr. Ilya Perlingueri. As she states:

“For more than a decade, first the United States and then Canada’s citizens have been subjected to a 24/7/365 day aerosol assault over our heads made of a toxic brew of poisonous heavy metals, chemicals, and other dangerous ingredients. None of this was reported by any mainstream media. The US Department of Defense [DOD] and military have been systematically blanketing all our skies with what are known as Chemtrails (also known as Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering).”
Scilipoti has requested the Italian Prime Minister to abolish the secrets on chemtrails. Our government officials should do no less.

Reactions: muir
Italian Senator Calls for Declassification of Chemtrail Documents

Have you noticed increased cases of Alzheimer’s and Autism? The CDC recently admitted that autism numbers have doubled in a decade and more than 5 million Americans have a form of dementia. While there are multiple contributors to these phenomenon, including the increased use of pesticides and herbicides, the decline of real food, and the degradation of our environment as a whole, it is likely chemtrails play a significant part in the cognitive decline of our nation as well.

Our politicians, however, refuse to comment on the subject, with the exception of a rogue informant often put swiftly back into his place by mainstream media and their puppeteers. Now, an Italian senator is demanding that important state secrets be declassified so that the world can understand what is really happening in the sky above.

Senator Domenico Scilipoti is not a champion for every Italian, often accused of taking party sides wherever it will benefit him personally, but he is aiming to abolish the classification of documents regarding the death of Ilaria Alpi, an Italian journalist killed in 1994 after she discovered radioactive toxic waste was being shipped to Somalia. There is a free documentary people can watch here, but it is not allowed in the US. Quite some censorship. Why?

Read: Neurologist Warns of Exploding Neurodegenerative Diseases Due to Chemtrails

The Senator wants chemtrail or weaponized weather documents to be declassified as well. The reason? Because through Vittorio Prodi, the USA signed a bilateral agreement on climate research. In 2003, former Minister Martino authorized the USAF to fly over Italian airspace. The Senator of the ‘Forza Italia’ party is now hoping to expose State Secrecy on chemtrails – the same ones we are still denying exist.
The planes flying over Italian airspace were dispersing heavy metals into the air, provoking pollution and rain which causes damage to agriculture. It is the same toxic rain that is pouring down on us in our own country through chemtrails – detailed thoroughly in papers be the late Dr. Ilya Perlingueri. As she states:

“For more than a decade, first the United States and then Canada’s citizens have been subjected to a 24/7/365 day aerosol assault over our heads made of a toxic brew of poisonous heavy metals, chemicals, and other dangerous ingredients. None of this was reported by any mainstream media. The US Department of Defense [DOD] and military have been systematically blanketing all our skies with what are known as Chemtrails (also known as Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering).”
Scilipoti has requested the Italian Prime Minister to abolish the secrets on chemtrails. Our government officials should do no less.

This is fantastic...chemtrails are going mainstream!

We really need that to happen because so many people are still in denial and until people wake upto this one they will keep spraying us because they aren't afraid of small numbers of switched on people, they only get afraid when large movements of people begin

Also this will expose the part geoengineering is playing in the whole climate change situation

Perhaps you could also post this in the geoengineering thread in the news section?

Otzi the man who was pulled form the ice in the alps after over 5000 years was found to have tattoos on his body that mark acupuncture points which show that people over 5000 years ago in europe understood about chi and the meridians of the body

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otzi

It is said that leylines are the meridian points of the earth and people thousands of years ago clearly were working with some form of technology that is now hidden from us

Last edited:
Otzi the man who was pulled form the ice in the alps after over 5000 years was found to have tattoos on his body that mark acupuncture points which show that people over 5000 years ago in europe understood about chi and the meridians of the body

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otzi

It is said that leylines are the meridian points of the earth and people thousands of years ago clearly were working with some form of technology that is now hidden from us

Any idea as a s t o what that tech would accomplish?

Any idea as a s t o what that tech would accomplish?

We know that the spinning of the world creates a magnetic force that shields the planet from the suns radiation. However just like water running over rapids this force would have flows, eddies and vortexes. There might be some areas more or less affected by these forces than others

607968main_geomagnetic-field-orig_full.jpg
I only mention this to show how even mainstream science is talking about invisible forces acting on our world

Who knows what other subtle forces are affecting our world. Its worth baring in mind that xrays were seen as magick at first until they were understood

So some of the more grounded theories about the leylines is that they are ancient trading routes...straight tracks sighted by ancient surveyors along which various goods such as coal, flint, salt and so on would be transported over the land.

Nowadays more modern tracks weave all over the place and contour around hills and so on but even the bible talks about the old straight ways.

These ancient surveyors were known as dodsmen and there is a geoglyph of one with his two sighting staffs carved into a hillside in England:

archaeology-south-downs-england.jpg

However perhaps the tech is older than the old trade routes. Perhaps later peoples adapted the existing tech to use as trade routes.

Certainly the romans built some of their fortresses near sites that were important to the locals they were seeking to pacify. Later when the christian religion arrived backed by Rome they built their churches along the leylines and many church graveyards have standing stones or moot hills and other ancient features in them. The point being that Rome recognised the existence of the lines and sought to plant their power centres over the top of them

The leylines were then guarded by the templars who also placed their power centres over the lines and later these became the freemasons who carried on the guardianship of the lines

Today various occult groups will gather at points along the leylines and perform rituals on them. They are treating the lines as energy lines ('telluric energy') which they want to pour certain energies into so that those energies will then enter the global power grid

The power grid itself is said by some to be atlantean dating back to a pre-historic civilisation and was possibly built to protect the planet in some way.

Either the grid was laid down by atlantean priests or people who were able to discearn subtle energies surveyed pre-existing power lines within the earth

But the tech is most definately used by occult orders looking to expand their influence....as an amplifier for the energies they are working with. People are particularly interested in finding vortexes

Last edited:
http://rt.com/op-edge/sipri-report-us-defense-costs-392/

[h=1]Report indicates that US aligned regimes are preparing for war[/h]
Every year the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) releases a study on military spending around the world. This year's report contains many interesting details.
Some things in the report presented by the United Nations Commission on disarmament on April 14 have not changed at all. As has been the case for decades, the United States remains the largest military spender in the world, despite the much heralded "defense cuts." The US, NATO, and "non-NATO US allies" account for over 64 percent of all military spending in the world.
[h=2]Preparations for war in the Middle East?[/h] The report, however, pointed out that US aligned regimes in the Middle East are rapidly increasing their military spending, and purchasing modern, high-tech weapons. The list of US aligned states in the Middle East is a collection of autocratic, repressive kingdoms and emirates. These countries are not "democratic" by any stretch. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and other states are absolute monarchies. People are flogged, stoned, and beheaded routinely. Torture goes on without apology, and no elections take place. "Free speech" is nearly non-existent, as people are locked up, arbitrarily killed, and otherwise repressed for speaking out.
Those who consume US TV and print media are constantly bombarded with "journalism" demonizing the Islamic Republic of Iran, and the Syrian Arab Republic, while the crimes of this lengthy list of US backed Middle Eastern states, which make not even the slightest pretense of being democratic, are ignored. The US props up these autocratic states with billions of dollars in foreign aid, and Wall Street oil corporations make trillions in profits through control of their natural resources. When the population of these states has risen up and demanded democratic and economic rights, these regimes use their stockpiles of US made weapons to gun down protesters, burn entire neighborhoods, and enforce their rule with terror and violence. The violent response to recent uprisings in Bahrain, the jailing of poets in Qatar, and the continued US coddling of their monarchs shows the complete hypocrisy of any "human rights" rhetoric from Washington D.C.
However, in the last year these US puppet regimes in the Middle East have increasingly embraced the business of war. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is now the fourth largest military spender in the entire world. It is stockpiling modern missiles, tanks, and other high tech mechanisms of destruction and death. Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates are also increasing their military build-up. These regimes are currently funding, training, and arming the insurgent groups in Syria, where over 100,000 people have already died in what was once a peaceful country. The millions of refugees in Syria are desperately fleeing to other parts of the region, as "rebels" burn their homes, kidnap their children, and carry out public beheadings. Money and weapons flowing from US-backed autocratic regimes is keeping the four-year civil war going, with more people dying each day.
The rise in military spending in the Middle East points toward plans for a wider war. The turmoil in Tunisia and Egypt in 2011 that resulted in the removal of US puppet Hosni Mubarak, and the failure to overthrow the Syrian Arab Republic after years of civil war, point toward a real weakness in US influence in the Middle East. When Obama announced he intended to rain cruise missiles on Syria, he was forced to back down. As the US aligned autocratic states in the gulf build up their military power, it looks as if some kind of desperate drive to regain lost influence may be in the works.
[h=2]Surrounding China and North Korea[/h] The much discussed "Asian Pivot", where the US is increasing its military activity in the Pacific, comes at the very moment that US aligned regimes in Asia are rapidly increasing their military spending.
The government of the Philippines routinely carries out extralegal executions and assassinations. Journalists who print stories critical of the government routinely disappear and later wind up dead. The Philippines, already home to many US military bases, has increased its military spending by 17 percent. Much of the military activity in the Philippines is devoted to suppressing the New People's Army, a group of communists with a great deal of popular support who have been waging a "People's War" against the US backed autocratic state.
South Korea (where "National Security Laws" can land you in prison for tweeting, and striking workers are routinely gunned down), is the 8th largest arms importer in the world. The country is also home to US military bases, and it is stockpiling missiles, military aircraft, and other modern weapons.

aff-1.jpg
U.S. Army soldiers with Charlie Company, 36th Infantry Regiment, 1st Armored Division set up a supportive position during a mission near Command Outpost Pa'in Kalay in Maiwand District, Kandahar Province February 3, 2013. (Reuters/Andrew Burton)

Azerbaijan, a US aligned regime in Central Asia, is known for its violations of human rights. Amnesty International declares that human rights in Azerbaijan are in "steady decline." Over the course of the last ten years, Azerbaijan has increased its military spending by 378 percent.
Australia, the US aligned European settler state has increased its import of arms by 83 percent.
The People's Republic of China and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, two Asian societies that have defied Wall Street and openly speak against international capitalism and imperialism are being surrounded by US and US aligned military forces. China's increasing economic influence around the world, especially in Latin America and Africa is a threat to Wall Street's economic power, and moves are being made to surround and suppress it. In response to a rising, hostile military presence on its borders, China has increased its military spending as well.
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea, despite remaining surrounded and under hostile sanctions, has actually re-adjusted its domestic budget. The "songun" policy of military first is being altered, and more money is being spent domestically on programs such as the new boom of housing construction. The successful test of nuclear weapons seems to have supplied the country with a new level of security, allowing it to cut back on its military spending.
The DPRK has a record of aligning with governments that defy Wall Street around the world, such as Zimbabwe. The DPRK has provided military aid to many countries fighting for independence from Wall Street domination over the course the last few decades. Kim Il Sung even famously welcomed a delegation from the Black Panther Party in 1969, supporting their fight against racism in the United States.
[h=2]The danger of a new world war[/h] As the world economy remains in crisis, the trends in military spending are disturbing to many. Prior to WW1, exactly one hundred years ago, the US radical leader, Emma Goldman, mocked those who claimed the building up of armaments would prevent war. She declared that Woodrow Wilson's policy of "preparedness" in purchasing huge amounts of weapons was not a road to peace, but "the road to universal slaughter." She was proved correct when WW1 erupted across Europe, and millions of people died. Although Wilson had been elected on an anti-war platform, in 1917 the US entered the conflict, and those who dared protest were jailed, killed, and tortured.
In modern times, conflicts seem to be unfolding across the world at a rapid rate. Although these conflicts take place in different regions, they are all just episodes in the same global confrontation. In Venezuela, the popular democratic government, aligned with Russia and China, is fighting a group of violent opposition forces backed by Wall Street. In Syria, the government that has aligned with Palestine and provided healthcare and education, is also being attacked by violent extremists backed by Wall Street and it Gulf State puppets. In Ukraine, violent ultra-nationalists backed by Wall Street seized the government after it refused to join the IMF, and in Donetsk and other parts of the country, the people are fighting against them, hoping for support from Russia and China.
As US aligned states across the globe stockpile weapons, it looks like this trend of violence by Wall Street and its allies is not going away. They may be preparing for a much larger all-out war to keep control of the world, as their economic system grinds to a halt, and the countries seeking independent development continue to prosper.
The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.

What are your thoughts on this!

The Great Lakes Are Still Almost Half Frozen, And It Could Affect The Environment For Years

Though more than a month has passed since ice coverage on the Great Lakes reached a near-record high, the amount of ice that still remains could have a big impact on the environment in the months -- and years -- ahead.

o-FROZEN-GREAT-LAKES-570.jpg

As of Wednesday, 37.1 percent of the lakes remain covered in ice. While that's way down from a high of 92.2 percent in early March, pictured above -- and the second-highest ice cover since recording began in 1973 -- it's still an unprecedented amount of ice to have at this time of year, as an Environment Canada bar graph illustrates:

BlbYas8CAAErvbF.png

The historic ice coverage is causing some problems. U.S. Coast Guard cutters were needed to create a route to Marquette, Mich., along the shores of the 64-percent-frozen Lake Superior, so that coal could be delivered from Duluth, Minn., allowing the local mining industry to continue operations, CBS Chicago reports.

In Marquette Harbor, the ice is reportedly up to 2 feet thick, according to CBS.

o-SUPERIOR-ICE-570.jpg

The ice is also being blamed for an "unprecedented" number of duck deaths in the region and there is a risk of major disruptions to the fish ecosystem due to delayed egg laying, The Atlantic Cities reports.

Meanwhile, in Menominee, Mich., some truly epic "ice shoves" -- free-floating ice being pushed onto land by high winds -- are another dramatic result of the ice coverage.

On the plus side, the ice coverage did make for increased tourism to the Apostle Islands sea caves in northern Wisconsin, so it hasn't been a total business killer.

Since 1973, the closest any previous April has come to this amount of ice coverage remaining was 1994, when 23 percent of the lakes were still frozen, according to the Weather Channel.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/17/great-lakes-still-frozen_n_5168962.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Why is this a big deal???

What are your thoughts on this!

Why is this a big deal???

Its a big deal because it undermines their claims of global warming

Perhaps we need another ice age though to avert global war

Last edited:
An interesting view on kabbalah:

http://www.henrymakow.com/whats_wrong_with_the_kabbalah.html

[h=1]The Kabbalah is a Hoax[/h] September 5, 2010
zohar.jpg
by Richard Evans
(for henrymakow.com)

In October 1946, Soviet agent Alger Hiss invited Canadian psychiatrist Brock Chisholm to Washington DC to lay the foundation for the corruption of America's public schools using sex education and sensitivity training.

Chisholm, a Unitarian who soon became the first Director of the World Health Organization, advocated severing children's morality from the "influence of their elders" by conforming to the amorality of the Kabbalah. [1][2]

Many years later, at the 2005 14th World Jewish Congress, Dr. Avraham Elqayam of Bar-Ilan University said the Kabbalist mindset was being mainstreamed through vehicles like Harry Potter books and movies, Madonna and other celebrities.

Why does the United Nations and the World Jewish Congress want Kabbalah taught to the masses of the West?

"Kabbalah" is the unacknowledged religion of the West, a fact that will become evident over time. It is the belief system of Freemasonry and organized Jewry, the two forces that govern the world. It is the reason God and the Ten Commandments have been banished from public life, why Christianity has been gutted and replaced by moral "relativity."

KABBALAH DENIES THE TRUE CHARACTER OF GOD

In its current form, the Kabbalah was created by Isaac Luria (1534-1572.) He derived it from THE ZOHAR, a 13th century 23-volume work by a Spanish Jew, Moses de Leon.

Moshe was a prolific writer of books steeped in Medieval philosophy and occult mysticism. According to Wikipedia, "He knew how to charm with brilliant and striking phrases without expressing any well-defined thought. He was a ready writer and wrote several mystical and cabalistic works in quick succession."

These books were arguments against assigning any moral attributes to God or "the endless one" (Ein Sof ). He argued that distinction between good and evil place limits on the infinity of the Ein Sof. Further, Ein Sof is so transcendent that God's not in this universe and has no direct interactions in it, but can be known through ten emanations or qualities of energy called the "Ten Sefirot."

aa-Kabbalah-9-9-10-199x300.jpg
The Sefirot are the ten circles depicted in the 'Tree of Life' diagram pictured in the Zohar and Kabbalah. These mysterious medieval elements continue to intrigue credulous minds and made it a Middle Ages best seller.

WHERE DID THE KABBALAH COME FROM?

The Kabbalah is largely based on the Zohar. According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, this is its origin:

"There is a story told about how after the death of Moses de Leon, a rich man of Avila named Joseph offered the widow, who had been left without means, a large sum of money for the original from which her husband had made the copy; and she then confessed that her husband himself was the author of the work. She had asked him several times, she said, why he had chosen to credit his own teachings to another, and he had always answered that doctrines put into the mouth of the miracle-working Simeon ben Yohai would be a rich source of profit". [3]

The specious notion of a Jewish secret mystery school complete with systems of divination and reality-altering magic created a sensation among Jews throughout Europe. However the scholarly Sephardic Jewish leaders in Moorish Spain dismissed the Zohar as a hoax full of heretical and dangerous ideas and banned it.

When the Catholics regained control of Spain from the Moors and expelled (or converted) the Jews in 1492, the dominance of Sephardi culture over Jewry waned.

Many intellectuals went into exile in Jerusalem, where Issac Luria was teaching the Zohar. The ban forbidding study of the Zohar was lifted in 1540 when the balance of power shifted to the Ashkenazi rabbis. Luria's Kabbalah opus was published after his death, and Kabbalah replaced Hakirah ( Mishne Torah) as Judaism's mainstream theology.

The main reason for mainstreaming Kabbalah was to underpin belief in the arrival of the Messiah and with it, Jewish world dominion. Rumors spread like wildfire that the arrival of the Moshiac (Messiah) was at hand.

SATANISTS CHAMPION THE KABBALAH

In the midst of this wishful fervor, the infamous Kabbalist Sabbatai Zevi [4] announced in Smyrna in 1666 that he was the Messiah. Over a million Jews worldwide became his followers. Sabbatai Zevi preached the satanic doctrine, "Praised be He who permits the forbidden."

He reasoned that doing good keeps the universe too balanced and slows down the return of God. Therefore sin is virtue; and observance of the Torah morality was the sin. The essence of Satanism is to turn good and evil on their head.

Sabbatai Zevi's movement thrived until he promised to overthrow the Caliph of Istanbul. The Caliph had him arrested him and gave him the choice of converting to Islam or execution. Sabbatai Zevi converted without hesitation, telling his followers to do the same.

Conversion to Islam was a bit over the top for many rabbis who excommunicated the Sabbateans. However, a core of followers converted with him.[5]

Rabbi Martin Antelman believes an unknown number of Sabbatai's followers returned to the mainstream fold of Judaism and remained secret practitioners of the cult.

The Nobel Prize winning Yiddish storyteller Isaac Bashevis Singer recounted legends among pre-Holocaust Jews in Poland of entire villages that succumbed to these Satanic Kabbalists. His novel "Satan in Goray" is devoted to this subject.

Sabbateanism went underground and within a century had a revival as the semi-secret cult of Jacob Frank. When Adam Weishaupt's branch of the Illuminati was exposed, Amschel Mayer Rothshild set Frank and his cult up in Frankfurt as the new head of the Illuminati.

Frank followed Sabbatai Zevi's strategy of pretending to convert to a target religion in order to infiltrate and destroy it. Frank later returned to Poland with his followers and "converted" to Catholicism. His sponsor had been the King of Poland. But within a year his infamy was obvious and he was imprisoned.

CONCLUSION- HOCUS POCUS- SMOKE AND MIRRORS

The Kabbah is a hoax, but one which governs our deluded and degenerate society.

For the Kabbalist, good and evil are 'relative' so evil is an illusion. Instead of right and wrong, Kabbalah says every action is like the moon, with a light side and dark side. The Kabbalists say that the adept must embrace his or her dark side to become, "a fully integrated human being".

Not everyone who studies Kabbalah becomes a Satanist. But, Kabbalah is a prerequisite for ALL Luciferian practitioners. Freemasonry rides on Kabbalah, the 19th century "Pope of Freemasonry" Albert Pike said, [6]

"The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods..."[7]

There is only one God. Lucifer is the spine-chilling vacuum that results from the absence of God. The Kabbalah is a hoax that allows its followers to reformulate reality to serve their selfish interests. This is why they teach that "truth is by its nature subjective."

Modernism and secularism are based on the Kabbalah. It is the reason our "civilization" is preoccupied with violence, sex and the occult, and why current events appeared to be scripted in Hollywood. It is the reason our political and cultural leaders are liars and why society has lost its bearings.

As long as Kabbalists (i.e. Illuminati) continue to rule, humanity will continue to spin its wheels.

----
Next time: Kabbalah and the Messianic Age, 2012, and the Kabbalah's coming New Age Utopia.

[1] "The psychiatry of enduring peace and social progress" Dr. Brock Chisolm. (The William Alanson White memorial lectures). Psychiatry Journal; 1st standard Edition edition, 1946 ASIN: B0007IV8WY

[2] George Brock Chisolm quote http://www.quebecoislibre.org/021207-6.htm

[3] Kohler, Kaufmann et al. Leon, Moses (Ben Shem-Tob) de." Jewish Encyclopedia. Funk and Wagnalls, 1901-1906

[4] Sabbatean-Frankist Messianic Conspiracy Partially Exposed.pdf Clifford Shack,

http://www.archive.org/details/Sabbatean-frankistMessianicConspiracyPartiallyExposed.pdf

[5] Marranos and Sabbateans: A Reexamination of Charismatic Religiosity, Ezer Kahanoff

http://ia311324.us.archive.org/3/items/MarranosAndSabbateans/MarranosAndSabbateans.pdf

[6] Kabbalah in Freemasonry http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/kabbalah.html

[7] "The Creation" Kabbalah excerpt from Morals and Dogma, Albert Pike http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/religion/judaism/kabbalah/apikeqbl.html

Related-

Ted Pike - Kabbalah at Root of MidEast Violence
- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/whats_wrong_with_the_kabbalah.html#sthash.t7xdeQQj.dpuf