Are we as a society being kept from discussing the big issues? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are we as a society being kept from discussing the big issues?

I think there is a lot of sloppy "research" going on that does not stand up to rigor. I think that most of the "extremists" have taken valid arguments and twisted them up with there own dark demons who haunt their subconsciousness. I think that this tendency is being exploited by many who wish economic or emotional gain.

I think it is very much akin to the makyo the Zen masters warn their advanced students about.

Well i'm not going to argue against that

What i suggest to people is regardless of whether or not we believe in any of this stuff or whether or not we believe it to be valid, or whether or not we think it is real or imaginary there ARE people to whom this stuff is important and those people are using this stuff all the time to manipulate people

An investigation into how they are employing this whether real or not would, i think, be an interesting area of discussion

[h=1]"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws"?- Confucius[/h]
[video=youtube;YfUfbsPrH0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfUfbsPrH0U[/video]

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]. Your thoughts about the under wear stealing people from south park and there impact on the world?

Cigar? Oh Ya.:m114:

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]

Given that social media is culturally recognized as currently usurping the role traditional media used to occupy, would that not mean that such manipulation is also currently occurring? Furthermore, since the internet is not and cannot be singularly controlled, would not a good method of eroding the impact of the medium be to spread as much misinformation and disinformation as possible by hiring people whose job is to do just that?

Which brings me to my final question.

What do you do for a living? You spend an inordinate amount of time researching this information, much of it very solid factual information with very valid points that concludes with a very interesting interpretation of such information. I'm actually beginning to believe much of what you have to say. For how long and how much time have you invested into researching all this. Are you a professional researcher?

[video=youtube;mYtNOnNTLEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYtNOnNTLEY[/video]

Lannister

I try random humor a lot lol. Hello good sir first off.
Well now a real question. Your thoughts on military spending, also whether a lot of that money being spent is falling back into the pockets of those who spent it?

Last edited:
@muir

Given that social media is culturally recognized as currently usurping the role traditional media used to occupy, would that not mean that such manipulation is also currently occurring? Furthermore, since the internet is not and cannot be singularly controlled, would not a good method of eroding the impact of the medium be to spread as much misinformation and disinformation as possible by hiring people whose job is to do just that?

The internet is not free from central control. Many of the servers are located in the USA and it has been coming out now in the mainstream media that the intelligence services have been spying on the public through organisations such as microsoft, google and facebook (for an interesting symbol relating to facebook have a look at the one on the inside of Zuckerbergs fleece in the clip below). There is talk of creating a 'mesh net' internet which they cannot control centrally

[video=youtube;GBO7UPNXaEE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBO7UPNXaEE[/video]

If you listen to the theoretical physicist Kaku who has been accused by some as being an agent for the new world order he describes the internet as a global telephone system. However further to that they are now saying that in the future the internet will be implanted into our heads lol.....matrix anyone?

check out this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVFRodUJM8

Which brings me to my final question.

What do you do for a living? You spend an inordinate amount of time researching this information, much of it very solid factual information with very valid points that concludes with a very interesting interpretation of such information. I'm actually beginning to believe much of what you have to say. For how long and how much time have you invested into researching all this. Are you a professional researcher?

My work is not relevant to this stuff although it has brought me into contact with occult groups who obviously are relevant to this stuff

Its more a case that i have been aware of this stuff for a long time now. So once you begin to see it, you see how it is EVERYWHERE. This means that over a course of time you pick up a lot of information relating to all this stuff

I have been fortunate to meet certain people at certain times of my life that have handed me important pieces of the puzzle

Last edited:
I try random humor a lot lol. Hello good sir first off.
Well now a real question. Your thoughts on military spending, also whether a lot of that money being spent is falling back into the pockets of those who spent it?

Lol i can do random too!

I quite like the lannister song, but i am a free agent:

[video=youtube;ECewrAld3zw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw[/video]

The government takes out taxes and it uses it to buy weapons from private corporations. If they were making food that wouldn't be a problem as food is either consumed or it goes off. But ordinance needs to be used. This means you have to find someone you can drop your product on if you are not going to just keep filling up warehouses and missile silos with more and more missiles and bombs

The money ALWAYS flows to the top 1% of the top 1%

The loss, risk and liability is ALWAYS placed onto the public.

They pay the price in taxes and in the blood of the people they provide to be soldiers.

That is 'neoliberalism' in a nutshell: the elite make the profit, the public absorb the risk

Another example other than war is the banks. The banks failed so instead of letting them go bust or writing down the debts to the global investors to the ability to pay, the government took taxpayers money and used it to 'bail out' the banks

You see? They make the profits...we take the loses....its the same formula everytime

My work is not relevant to this stuff although it has brought me into contact with occult groups who obviously are relevant to this stuff

That's not what I mean to ask by the question. I mean to ask that, since leisure time isn't free, how do you manage to be able to afford the time to do this much research and share all this information with us. I am also assuming that we are not the sole forum in which you frequent to be able to get all this valuable information out there among the populace. I am, sadly, not as fortunate as you to be able to afford so much free time.

I dunno.
Arguing the things we've gotten is the things that's exactly out there is ridiculous, but saying that it's not enough is also....false.
As much as distractions exists, the amount of 'important informations' the way you insinuated it is probably TOO MUCH for a person to read; even moreso to process, to hunt; to weave a coherent narrative from it; and lastly to see beyond the smokes and mirrors and be critical of the narratives presented by media.

But there is a form of restraint made by EXACTLY exposing as many things as possible--
like how you first ate in buffets and you TAKE TAKE EAT EAT MUNCH MUNCH and then you got overloaded and then the next time you self-restrained yourself.

Lol i can do random too!

I quite like the lannister song, but i am a free agent:

[video=youtube;ECewrAld3zw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw[/video]

The government takes out taxes and it uses it to buy weapons from private corporations. If they were making food that wouldn't be a problem as food is either consumed or it goes off. But ordinance needs to be used. This means you have to find someone you can drop your product on if you are not going to just keep filling up warehouses and missile silos with more and more missiles and bombs

The money ALWAYS flows to the top 1% of the top 1%

The loss, risk and liability is ALWAYS placed onto the public.

They pay the price in taxes and in the blood of the people they provide to be soldiers.

That is 'neoliberalism' in a nutshell: the elite make the profit, the public absorb the risk

Another example other than war is the banks. The banks failed so instead of letting them go bust or writing down the debts to the global investors to the ability to pay, the government took taxpayers money and used it to 'bail out' the banks

You see? They make the profits...we take the loses....its the same formula everytime
Well show me some more random humor lol. You can relax your mind a little cause CNN and Fox can barley keep up with your info output lol.
So how are those one percent of which you speak of. At least some examples or what ever you know of that. So there keeping stock pile of this stuff? Plus is really arming rebels a good idea in your opinion?

That's not what I mean to ask by the question. I mean to ask that, since leisure time isn't free, how do you manage to be able to afford the time to do this much research and share all this information with us. I am also assuming that we are not the sole forum in which you frequent to be able to get all this valuable information out there among the populace. I am, sadly, not as fortunate as you to be able to afford so much free time.

I work hard but i use my time well

I also listen to the right people....people who concentrate information

The mainstream news waters down information. You could watch it for hours and learn practically nothing. Many of us have probably sat in airport lounges watching the news cycle going around and around and around and saying very little

Well show me some more random humor lol. You can relax your mind a little cause CNN and Fox can barley keep up with your info output lol.
So how are those one percent of which you speak of. At least some examples or what ever you know of that. So there keeping stock pile of this stuff? Plus is really arming rebels a good idea in your opinion?

A survey was done which found that viewers of fox were actually less well informed than people who didn't watch any news at all

If the money is flowing upwards and the neoliberal system has been set up to allow the flow of money upwards (hence the increasing imbalance of our society) then it stands to reason that to find the people at the top of the money channelling pyramid all you have to do is follow the money

I would be wary of using things like the forbes rich list though to find out who the richest people are as the familys that have been rich for centuries have learned to hide their wealth and probably won't feature in such lists which they control the publishing of anyway

The rothschilds are one of the key banking dynasties. You can easily find pictures of them online meeting various politicians. Politicians visit the rothschilds to be told what to do

Arming rebels is a terrible idea. These rebels are largely mercenaries from other countries such as Qatar. The royal family of qatar are in league with the people at the top of the pyramid because those people own the big 4 oil companies. They also own the biggest 4 banks which handle all the money (and gold). The el-ite protect the qatari royals and process their oil in return for getting cheap oil, selling them weapons and also mercenaries

I think if there is to be democratic change in syria that needs to be achieved by the syrian people. The people of the US need to focus on dealing with their own corrupt and violent leadership...i think thats a big enough job to be getting on with

Not only will arming people cause more deaths, but it will see more of your tax dollars spent on death instead of hospitals and schools

Going back to the system being shaped to move money upwards...the question is why? Is this just to make them richer? To fulfill some insatiable desire for money? Or is it because money is power and in order for them to remould society into something new they must first hold all the power...a new world order

They are stockpiling stuff for sure. They have enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world many times over....they don't need that many but its good business for them to make them

The department of homeland security has recently bought over a billion bullets, many of which are hollow points. Many people are asking what they need all these lethal bullets for? But i heard one person make the point that the DHS is only keeping up with the numbers of bullets the public is buying....both sides are getting ready for trouble

[video=youtube;CdV2Xzaf_uI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdV2Xzaf_uI[/video]

Last edited:
The mainstream news waters down information. You could watch it for hours and learn practically nothing. Many of us have probably sat in airport lounges watching the news cycle going around and around and around and saying very little

That's exactly my point though and why I've begun to believe what you have to say, but I still have some cognitive dissonance that needs resolution. This is why I'm curious about you, personally. When someone gives information, especially of a public, political, social nature, it is typical to acknowledge appropriate credentials and background information of the person expressing such information.

It would be in their interests to water down the relevancy of social media by purposefully spreading misinformation, correct? That is the point you were making as to the true nature of mainstream media.

How are you capable of gathering, analyzing, interpreting, and then disseminating back to the public (what looks to be a full-time job) so much information while simultaneously holding a job that must pay pretty well for you also to be able to afford the luxury of travel as you've also noted on occasion?

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I dunno.
Arguing the things we've gotten is the things that's exactly out there is ridiculous, but saying that it's not enough is also....false.
As much as distractions exists, the amount of 'important informations' the way you insinuated it is probably TOO MUCH for a person to read; even moreso to process, to hunt; to weave a coherent narrative from it; and lastly to see beyond the smokes and mirrors and be critical of the narratives presented by media.

But there is a form of restraint made by EXACTLY exposing as many things as possible--
like how you first ate in buffets and you TAKE TAKE EAT EAT MUNCH MUNCH and then you got overloaded and then the next time you self-restrained yourself.

I think it is a process of joining the dots. Its funny you mentioned food because i see this stuff as food for the brain. I'm not going to sit around doing sudoku but i might look at some alternative media sites, surf the net and go on a youtube or wikipedia gorge fest

I have tested as an INFJ. I tested as an INFJ before i even knew what an INFJ was.

I need information. I suck it up. processing information, joining dots and seeing patterns does not exhaust me. I can do it for hours. Talking to people irl on the other hand...i have to do that obviously with friends and family and for my work but i do need to recharge from it

Joining dots and seeing patterns is not work for me...i think it is what i am wired to do

Not everyone needs to do this or has the time or inclination to do this....that's fine. All they need to do is turn off from the corporate media that is lying to them and start listening to the people who have begun piecing this puzzle together and i reference some of those people in my posts

The alternative media is growing on the internet and more and more people are switching over to this

The faster they do this the faster they will start talking about the real issues and the faster their behaviours will change and in turn the faster our co-created reality will change as a result

That's exactly my point though and why I've begun to believe what you have to say, but I still have some cognitive dissonance that needs resolution. This is why I'm curious about you, personally. When someone gives information, especially of a public, political, social nature, it is typical to acknowledge appropriate credentials and background information of the person expressing such information.

It would be in their interests to water down the relevancy of social media by purposefully spreading misinformation, correct? That is the point you were making as to the true nature of mainstream media.

How are you capable of gathering, analyzing, interpreting, and then disseminating back to the public (what looks to be a full-time job) so much information while simultaneously holding a job that must pay pretty well for you also to be able to afford the luxury of travel as you've also noted on occasion?

Well you haven't told me who you are and if hypothetically speaking you were a government agent who had tried to debate with me in the past but made no headway that way you might change tack

You might instead start trying to win my confidence by saying that you are beginning to agree with me so that you can then get me to divulge information about myself

So you see neither of us really know each other and anything we say regarding who we are might just be a lie anyway; we could post photos but who's to say those photos are really us?

So really what is more dependable is if we don't focus on the speaker, but instead we focus on the issues and the evidence and assess its validity

Last edited:
Well you haven't told me who you are and if hypothetically speaking you were a government agent who had tried to debate with me in the past but made no headway that way you might change tack

You might instead start trying to win my confidence by saying that you are beginning to agree with me so that you can then get me to divulge information about myself

So you see neither of us really know each other and anything we say regarding who we are might just be a lie anyway; we could post photos but who's to say those photos are really us?

So really what is more dependable is if we don't focus on the speaker, but instead we focus on the issues and the evidence and assess its validity

I'm sorry, but what is wrong with asking a simple question? I work at an Indian buffet, in which I am currently at. What is it that you do?

I'm sorry, but what is wrong with asking a simple question? I work at an Indian buffet, in which I am currently at. What is it that you do?

Oh yeah? List the food on the tray...quick quick time is ticking

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]. I hope not to interrupt your train of thought. You mentioned the Rothschild group. I over heard someone talking about a super group of people that meet up once a year or something like that. But apparently this group is like the soul keeper of everything of power. What I mean by that, apparently they the group which apparently I was also told included rothschild. Pretty much are the real rulers of the world? Have you heard of this group? Your thoughts. I hope this doesn't confuse you my question. Or that you mention this before but I didn't see it.