Are Men or Women More Emotional? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Are Men or Women More Emotional?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date

In your experience, are men or women more emotional?

• Men

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Women

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just drop this and not elaborate.
giphy.gif

Okay, but I'll move this to my blog. It seems appropriate.

It's true that how most people define "emotional" is different and in that regard both genders seem to be equally emotional and some people think X person was emotional when they weren't in their own reality. Opinions are subjective, so as science. Really, there is only atom and energies but rest is just an opinion. In that regard "male" and "female" is just opinion too. It exists only in the context of how we define it. According to the POV of the universe, for example, people are just a bunch of atoms and energies as the rest of the universe after all. We just create a drama for what a human is and fight for our drama for nothing when a human is no different than the universe itself.

It's a noob mistake to believe "both genders are equally emotional" just because both genders cry when they cry. People shouldn't mistake being a human for being emotional. It's being human when you drop an atomic bomb onto a city as much as you sacrifice your life for a total stranger. People shouldn't mistake being morally good for being a human too. For example, do you see a cat drop an atomic bomb onto some city? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think people shouldn't try to find an objective POV when it's about subjectivity. That's why I don't try to find one when it's about which gender is emotional. So of course my opinion about it is subjective. But I like to discuss it because why not.

I think females are more emotional than males just because of how much they seek positive emotions and they are very sensitive to negative emotions.

For example, females have a behaviour for making where they live more apropos for feminine stuff. Like they put a flower, their home doesn't really make sense because the carpet is just put there to create an illusion of making the room big because they don't want it to feel small (I don't get what's the problem with it being small) but it doesn't make sense because when you use your brain the room looks small no matter what because it's small, females put on makeup on their face to make themselves look more pleasing to look (emotionally) when I think no female looks better regardless of makeup or not because I have no reason to care about how they look like because otherwise it wouldn't be logical, etc. behaviours that are done by females because of emotions.

You can't see a male put a flower to where they live for an emotional reason because males don't seek positive emotional sources and they ain't sensitive to negative emotions. Males are actually more interested in making their place look "manly" which is "a being that's superior than anything" in their own logical way because of how a male should be. For the aim of superiority a male has dirty, narcissistic, perverted, etc. places because it's how their biological programming is. Their own giant statue is their flower, their dirtiness is their sign of (I can survive it), the way they decorate their house with what bands they listen to, what books they read, etc. is just an expression of how narcissistic they are, the nude female posters they put on their wall is just for how they are bound to their own biological programming which is producing. For example, you can't see nude male posters in a girls room because females are bound by their biological programming for survival. That's why females care about hygiene. That's why they care about positive emotional sources and they are sensitive to negative emotions while males don't therefore they are likely to destroy themselves while females want to have a great life. That's why male workers likely to die due to work accident than female workers.

Yeah sure, females also does what male does and vice versa but why they do matters. For example, a male doesn't clean their car for hygiene per se, they just do it to make it look superior. And some male has a sexual connection for their car and therefore no wonder they call their ride a "she" :grinning::grinning::grinning: and I think cleaning them is a way of having sex with them :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Well also cleaning behaviour of males also for making it work and continue to work. While I see females care about hygiene as if that tiny dust will explode like an atomic bomb :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Also females are like that tiny dust ruins the mood of the whole room in a way that dust turns the room into some butcher house. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then we can wonder "why some males/females are more emotional than other males/females?" which I think is the real question.

I think people should give up on "those who have a penis is male and those who don't is female" mentality because for example some females have more testosterone level than some males therefore these females show male behaviours and diminished emotional reaction than some males who have high oestrogen levels for a male. And that's the key for behaviours regarding genders. So I didn't state "those who don't have a penis is more emotional". I even define these males who have a high level of oestrogen for a male as females too. To me, some males are a female who can't give birth while some females are like a male who can give birth. You may think it's sickness or a rare case or something but it's actually normal. No one is 100% male and female otherwise someone who has a penis wouldn't cry for months just because someone punched them and someone who doesn't have a penis wouldn't go to war willingly.

Since the subject is subjective, it's important to point out that females likely to think males are emotional more than females comparing to how many males actually think females are more emotional because females likely to think males are similar to females while males think females have no similarity between males therefore males are likely to be sexist while most female ain't. That's why for example females think males care about makeup while females actually justified how much they want to look like the most beautiful female in the room. TBH a typical male only cares if a female can cook way more than how they look because non-demisexual males are only interested in having sex with a female, not what they fuck looks like, and they care about marrying with a female who can be a mother to them which they can fuck (yes they want to be a motherfucker :grinning::grinning::grinning:). Males are not a female after all. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

So, because males actually think females ain't like males they tend to mansplain females but a lecture doesn't mean mansplaining. Mansplain happens when a male realizes a female doesn't care about logic and therefore they are emotional. A male doesn't care about the emotions because they are not emotional so they think words would work on females like how it does to a male while a smile :)smirk:) would actually work on a female since they are so emotional. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

The thing is males lectures other males too. It's how males fix things for the better. On the other hand females cook something for you, just smile, etc. to fix it therefore it doesn't necessarily work on a male. Also, I actually noticed how much females dislike logic and therefore they dislike people explaining anything to a female no matter if you just explain to them how much you love them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Well in that regard a female will hate you for how much a headache you are due to your explanation so you better just smile to them to prevent them do something stupid and afterwards tell them how much einstein they are no matter if they burned the house when they were trying to cook a BS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think why females don't understand why male lectures and why females believe males don't lecture but mansplain is the truth behind why females think males are emotional more. Females "lecture" when they are mad but it's not so when a male is mad. When a male is mad they beat you. A male may look angry when they lecture but it's just because of testosterone.. They don't really do it because of any emotional reaction.

And thus we came to a good point of what behaviours are done because of emotions and what behaviour is done because of hormones. The key to understand is if their decision was logical (hormonal behaviour that includes due to the thought process, memory, etc.) or emotional (likely to be done randomly no matter what without thinking due to a particular feeling). Like for example, if they put the carpet to make the room don't small or they put it because they don't want to have cold feet? And the thing is, the male may not even put a carpet even when they don't want to have cold feet because they think they are so superior to not need it due to their testosterone. For a female a male for that reason filled with so many emotions like how females are when it's not true really. Males are likely to be filled with testosterone and a lot of empty room in their heart due to a lack of emotions. I think "empty room in a males heart" is actually why a male sucks at handling their emotions because they can have pure emotions. On the other hand, females have so many emotions in their heart, they don't have room for new emotions which sometimes they don't realize how asshole they were to you but they blame you for being an asshole when you were just crying in a corner due to a female asshole. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also what I see in female behaviour is, females tend to believe males did X just because of negative emotion when they actually did it for positive emotion or logical reason but males ain't a female. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like for example, if they put the carpet to make the room don't small or they put it because they don't want to have cold feet? And the thing is, the male may not even put a carpet even when they don't want to have cold feet because they think they are so superior to not need it due to their testosterone.
I am indeed superior to carpets.

Your posts are fucking mental, biwaly; and for that, entertaining.

I enjoy the dichotomous nature of this thread that implies it's one or the other.

Men or women are more emotional; it's a cut and dry thing that you can rate on a scale.

We don't need to define emotionality, or even consider the fact that perhaps there are different types of expression of emotionality that might rely on genetic factors that are not just based on sex hormones.

Nor does the topic invite the idea that it's cultural.

My most pressing question is: why does it matter?

Why is this question even being asked?

Replace it with another category of marginalized people.

Are whites or blacks more emotional?
Are Jews or Catholics more emotional?

What is this information being used for... To reenforce stereotyped views of genders, perhaps?

I held off on commenting on this thread for a while because of how inflammatory the topic seemed to me but many of you have very thoughtful responses to it and I think it reframed the potential harm of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.