Answer with a quote | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Answer with a quote

“I have never had much need for companionship, unless it was the companionship of someone I could call a friend. Certainly I have seldom wished the conversation of strangers or the sight of strange faces. I believe rather that when I was alone I felt I had in some fashion lost my individuality; to the thrush and the rabbit I had been not Severian, but Man. The many people who like to be utterly alone, and particularly to be utterly alone in a wilderness, do so, I believe, because they enjoy playing that part. But I wanted to be a particular person again, and so I sought the mirror of other persons, which would show me that I was not as they were.”
Gene Wolfe

"I realize, for the first time, how very lonely I've been in the arena. How comforting the presence of another human being can be."

-Suzanne Collins

"We all need each other to lean on." from a song

mayaangelou133956.jpg

quote-Neil-Gaiman-write-your-story-as-it-needs-to-184641.png

Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise - Sigmund Freud

“And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter– they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long.”

― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

Reactions: RonjaRaeubertochter
quote-however-much-i-may-be-impressed-by-the-difference-between-a-star-and-the-dark-space-alan-watts-82-51-75.jpg

“The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.”
-Brian A. McBride

images

7572.jpg

That reminds me of the first time I was taken to a library when I was about 5 years old. I thought that I was in heaven.

image.jpeg

motivational-quotes_16762-0.png