Anne Frank | INFJ Forum

Anne Frank

They usually type her as INFP. I don't know actually...

xstj

I read her diary a few months back I think she's definitely N, definitely P, no clue about E/I, and most likely F.

I don't really care about her type though; she's one of my favorite people regardless.

I think she was a bit young to be typed properly. Children and teenagers can be quite "unstable".

I read her diary a few months back I think she's definitely N, definitely P, no clue about E/I, and most likely F.

I don't really care about her type though; she's one of my favorite people regardless.
Right you are indeed! Her diary was poignant and touching.

Reactions: Psalm
i love her. i read her diary, she was amazing. i dont know what type she was, i doubt she was an introvert though. what an incredible woman. i love this book. the sadness is really overwhelming though, one of the most devastating things ive ever read. i read on goodreads that some people hate her diary, i dont know how people like that can even feel their fingers or toes.

Probably plastic like I am. Hrrm. That would mean yes. Now I'll try and look for someone that looks like her.

Well, probably an Fe or Fi dom user. Not just anyone smiles like that. Yeah. I can go for ENFP.