And how about a mirror? | INFJ Forum

And how about a mirror?

Morpheus

Community Member
Nov 27, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
What do you think people, could an INFJ INFJ pairing work? I am aware that generally mirror relationships aren't exactly the recommended thing. But ours is somewhat queer personality type anyways. Personally I find the idea quite intriguing

Oh, and in case it's not obvious, I am talking about romantic relationships.

It would as long as they were both highly self motivated and regularly communicative on a deep level.

I think a pairing like this would work very well later on in life when both have more mature functions.
Personally I need someone who is more socially active; otherwise I'd never go out.

I feel the same way, sumone.

My husband (ESFP) challenges me and expands my horizons. I think I do the same for him.

Though one of the tests I took here suggested an INFJ would be my ideal mate, I don't necessarily agree.

I'd date an ENTP :D
Anyone but me got a chill down theire spine? That couldn't be good...
What if theres babies involved ...

I will not be able to sleep tonight :m080:

I got the chill.

Had visions of barren landscapes, chains clanking, pleading eyes and visible ribs, a scorched sky...

An INFJ/INFJ Friendship is everlasting. As far as a romantic relationship it could go either way.

My wife will take a test soon, though I am fairly certain she is an INFJ.
We have been together for 17 years, married 14.
We argue next to never, value each others space and alone time. We take time each day to talk and see how each others day has been. We say 'I love you', everyday, many times a day. We sacrifice for each other in many ways.

Lonewalker