Anarchyland!

La Sagna

I did it! I'm a butterfly!
Oct 27, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
[MENTION]muir [/MENTION [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] [MENTION=1009]bamf[/MENTION]
Apparently I started a discussion on the Revisiting Feminism forum when I stated:

I propose a social experiment. Let's put all the anarchists together on a deserted island and watch what happens.

I thought I should start a forum where you can plan your fantasy Anarchalyland. Seriously, there's lots of good farming land in Canada.

Coulda called it a "Fallout RP thread" and it'd be the same. XD

Anyways, since we are discussing this leaderless society, I claim all the cookies. They are mine now. All of them. In fact, the concept of cookies is mine too.

muir [/MENTION [MENTION=731]the @bamf
Apparently I started a discussion on the Revisiting Feminism forum when I stated:

I thought I should start a forum where you can plan your fantasy Anarchalyland. Seriously, there's lots of good farming land in Canada.
Aww, shucks! Can't it at least be in a tropical region? My area of the world hasn't been above freezing since December. I want some warm weather if I'm moving to my fantasy land!

Coulda called it a "Fallout RP thread" and it'd be the same. XD

Anyways, since we are discussing this leaderless society, I claim all the cookies. They are mine now. All of them. In fact, the concept of cookies is mine too.

Fig Newtons are not cookies, therefore, they do not fall under your purview but who likes those crappy things anyway.
Horatio is now my bitch, so I technically control all the cookies.

I claim chocolate on behalf of the native/indigenous population in the new leaderless land.

Fig Newtons are not cookies, therefore, they do not fall under your purview but who likes those crappy things anyway.

I claim chocolate on behalf of the native/indigenous population in the new leaderless land.

You are correct, Fig Newtons are not a cookie. They are a fruit. It is recommended that people eat 3 servings of fruit a day, so choose wisely.

Farming in canada? Take a hike.

You are correct, Fig Newtons are not a cookie. They are a fruit. It is recommended that people eat 3 servings of fruit a day, so choose wisely.

Fruit disguised as a cookie. Those monsters.

Anyways, you can keep Canada. It's basically Dakota if it was its own, large nation (dontcha know?). I claim Austral-Asia, which anyone who played Risk knows, means the game is basically yours.

I want to come- but only if I get my own Pip-boy.

[video=youtube;7Mczi7rDsY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mczi7rDsY8[/video]

Also it cannot be Anarchyland without Mister Torgue High-Five Flexington

[video=youtube;KM7hLzhAdD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM7hLzhAdD8[/video]

Reactions: bamf
Dammit i can't believe you beat me to it! I was going to make this thread...no shit!

having had look over this thread i might still start my own thread...i think this thread is chaos thread not anarchy thread!

Dammit i can't believe you beat me to it! I was going to make this thread...no shit!

having had look over this thread i might still start my own thread...i think this thread is chaos thread not anarchy thread!

Pandora is quite ordered actually. Just not necessarily in the most pleasant fashion.

Anyway I'm just posting that stuff for satirical and comedic purposes. I know this isn't all anarchists vision of anarchy.

Pandora is quite ordered actually. Just not necessarily in the most pleasant fashion.

Anyway I'm just posting that stuff for satirical and comedic purposes. I know this isn't all anarchists vision of anarchy.

pandora...is that what we're calling it? has a nice ring to it....

wait isn't that the avatar planet? yeah we can't do that.....they've used that one already

How about: ''INFJ land?''

yay INFJ's!!!!

The thinking types will love it!

Call it... Eternia.

pandora...is that what we're calling it? has a nice ring to it....

wait isn't that the avatar planet? yeah we can't do that.....they've used that one already

How about: ''INFJ land?''

yay INFJ's!!!!

The thinking types will love it!

Pandora is the planet of Borderlands 2. Mega companies such as Hyperion came to exploit it for its resources, some of them using convicts as slaves. What they didn't know is that Pandora has a very long freezing winter - winters last for many years on the planet. Eventually winter ended though and many terrible indigenous creatures woke up out of hybernation and turned on the encroaching humans, causing such chaos that many fled the planet and left behind a lot of the convict workers, who basically took over and made societies for themselves.

Some tried to make relatively peaceful towns with order, others formed bandit camps. Regardless, all over Pandora there are societies and gated communities that are self governing - some much more lawless than others.

Who will build the roads?! Its just like somalia!!!

Pandora is the planet of Borderlands 2. Mega companies such as Hyperion came to exploit it for its resources, some of them using convicts as slaves. What they didn't know is that Pandora has a very long freezing winter - winters last for many years on the planet. Eventually winter ended though and many terrible indigenous creatures woke up out of hybernation and turned on the encroaching humans, causing such chaos that many fled the planet and left behind a lot of the convict workers, who basically took over and made societies for themselves.

Some tried to make relatively peaceful towns with order, others formed bandit camps. Regardless, all over Pandora there are societies and gated communities that are self governing - some much more lawless than others.

screw that it has to be somewhere sunny

Canada gets cold....like real cold...we need somewhere nearer the equator where the government is lax and isn't going to crack down on the ganja plantation

Who will build the roads?! Its just like somalia!!!

Roads?

What about donkeys? If we ride donkeys we won't need to make roads...won't need to worry about fuel fluctuations either

sun, donkeys and ganja....i'm liking this...and hammocks...

i'm sure [MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] will brew the beer

its not sounding very productive at the moment though....am i just describing my ideal holiday?

screw that it has to be somewhere sunny

Canada gets cold....like real cold...we need somewhere nearer the equator where the government is lax and isn't going to crack down on the ganja plantation

Yeah I agree. A lot of my bitchiness lately I think is partly due to winter blues. I LIKE being outside damit.

Winter is the worst invention ever.

Reactions: muir