An INTJ's observations of INFJs | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

An INTJ's observations of INFJs

Do you understand what logical fallacies are?

• Yes, and I try to avoid them in discussions.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Yes, but I don't really think about them during discussions.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I am not familiar with them, but would like to know more about them.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I am not familiar with them and I am not really interested in them.

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Yeah...you know...the way she is posing for the photo

Like for example look at this photo of malcolm X:

View attachment 23130

You see the way he is pointing to his eye?

You see the black and white background? The symbology of the ring on his hand...the crescent moon and the pentagram?

He is pointing to his eye....this is a way of saying to people who understand: ''i have the eyes to see'' (I understand the game, the symbols and the way the world works)

See here karl marx tucking his hand into his top:

View attachment 23131

See how he tucks his hand into his top? That is his way of indicating that he is part of the 'hidden hand' secret society network. He worked, in london, under their protection on his writings.

See here an image of a freemason giving the hand sign for those with the eyes to see:

View attachment 23132

So you have there a pop singer highlighting her eye...this is not random or coincidental

It means that she is under the control of the forces that control the pop culture through the mass media corporations

View attachment 23133

ILLUMINATI+celebrities-+hand+covering+eye+-+all+seeing+eye+gesture+lady+gaga.JPG

Look at a mass media company symbol for example

Here is CBS:

View attachment 23134

So what is there? An eye...to the left of the letters 'cbs'.....right?

Here is media company AOL's symbol:

View attachment 23137

...an eye in the pyramid

Ok and where does the money behind the media come from? It comes from the financial sector. Here is the symbology on the back of their dollar bill that they print (printed by private banks not by the government)

View attachment 23135

Here's pop star jay z flashing the pyramid hand sign and wearing his 'do as thou wilt' alesiter crowley top:

View attachment 23136

These are subtexts to reality

I read them easily but INTJ's in my experience cannot. Often they dismiss it as 'crazy' or something like that

Their minds cannot operate well at that level of perceiving because they lean too heavily on their left hemisphere of their brain.

They use their left brain well for certain tasks so they develop an impression that they are very clever (and they do have competancy in left brain areas) but to an INFJ they seem like a blind person who cannot see past the end of their nose

This kind of psychic technology can be used for good or bad depending in the intent of the practitioner

Unfortunately ENTJ's and often INTJ's have that frustrated ''i am a genius....the world MUST recognise my genius'' thing going on and it then manifests as power seeking when they find that people do not accept them so well...it turns to bitterness and that is the path to the dark side

INFJ's too are often outcasts but there is something in the INFJ make up that tends to turn them the other direction into protectors rather than people seeking some sort of vindictive revenge against the world

Interesting... hmm.
But take in consideration that even though conspiracies may be easier followed by an INFJ - as you states - they may aswell still believe or NOT believe in them. There aren't any "rule" that says that every INFJ sees what everyother not sees, and know when the worlds gonna end (not that you have said that, I do). But I do find your thoughts interesting...

I have pointed out logical fallacies that INTJs were making. They don't deny it but usually change the subject to not have to admit to it.

I find myself to be a very logical thinker and can usually find flaws in people's arguments. I love it when I can find somebody who can actually discuss an interesting subject logically. They can have a different opinion on the subject as long as they can discuss it in a logical way and consider my opinion in an open and logical way. When I say 'logical' I don't mean 'cold and without feeling', but more being able to look at a subject of discussion without being tainted by ideology. INTJs can be ideological also and insist that they are more 'logical' and right even when flaws in their ideas are pointed out.

Reactions: muir
Interesting... hmm.
But take in consideration that even though conspiracies may be easier followed by an INFJ - as you states - they may aswell still believe or NOT believe in them. There aren't any "rule" that says that every INFJ sees what everyother not sees, and know when the worlds gonna end (not that you have said that, I do). But I do find your thoughts interesting...

I'm not saying there is any hard and fast rule but what i am saying is that the people who usually clash with me and say i'm crazy for seeing layers to reality that they have not yet perceived are usually INTJ's (and the occaisional ENTJ, but they seem much rarer)

Sensors you might think wouldn't get it but THEY DO!

Often it is the sensors who say to me: ''ok i see what you're saying, i can see the problem you are talking about here, so what do we do about it?''

Which is cool, because it is a down to earth matter of fact approach. They are saying they are ready to throw off an old system and potentially adapt to a new one

But INTJ's usually say: ''no you're insane, a lunatic, you probably have some sort of disorder and actually logic, logic, science, science, logic...ooooooohhh logic'' ***cums in his own pants***

Reactions: barbad0s
I love the fact that INTJs don't have the crazy level of feels that INFJs sometimes have. I like people that are considered "cold" by others because this usually means they are rational thinkers and I can learn to develop my T from them or get good advice on how to handle situations. This also means that I can be very direct and honest and they will not lash out with strong emotions at me. So invaluable.

I second this. I love having friends who are direct and rational and who get confused by overly emotional displays.

General comments: I think a lot of the observations have a certain air of truth. Based on personal experience with my INTJ ex-husband, initially it seemed like we had a lot in common. We had come to similar conclusions about the state of the world, and while I acknowledged that our minds worked differently, I generally thought we were on the same page as far as our worldview and outlook. I gradually came to realize that while knowing the world is broken made ME eager to make a difference and have my career serve a purpose, HE was content to just look out for himself and dodge the flying shit. I mean, who in their right mind sees the shit hit the fan and runs toward it, amirite? Guilty there.

Where "logic" is concerned, for myself, I draw a distinction between discussing factual information and discussing softer subjects like religion and philosophy. I am GREAT with facts and numbers. I do science, and I love the solidness of my job, the reliable reality of physics and chemistry, and I consider myself to be quite rational and effective in these realms. But in a conversation/debate about a topic like religion, especially where emotions come into play, I struggle to express myself in a linear and logical fashion. I think that partly relates to the different meanings of "understanding" as well, because my goal in such a "debate" is that each person should be heard and respected for where they are coming from, so if my "opponent's" goal is instead to poke holes in my "argument" and point out where I am being inconsistent/illogical throughout what I am saying, no one is going to end up happy. So if the criticism is that I as an INFJ am not great at making a solid case in an impromptu debate, I might well be guilty of that (depending on the topic). I personally do not enjoy arguing. To me, it's nothing more than empty word play. My goal is to communicate, to listen and be heard in a harmonious fashion where everyone wins.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
I would like to take a minute to point out this little fact. Types are like fingerprints, no two are the same. So knowing one infj is not the same as knowing a dozen as is true with intjs etc...

I think this is what happens when we don't measure people by their competence. *cough Ted Cruz *cough
I wouldn’t say that man is competent in the least.
He, like so many others has made a name for himself by blocking any legislation in the Senate and pulling stupid and childish stunts that cost our Government $24 million dollars and suspended vital services.
That is the definition of a “psychopath”.
He’s a joke.

He, like so many others has made a name for himself by blocking any legislation in the Senate and pulling stupid and childish stunts that cost our Government $24 million dollars and suspended vital services.
He’s a joke.

Yeah, that was my joke. He's crazy as shit, but apparently running to be the president. >.>

Yeah...you know...the way she is posing for the photo

Like for example look at this photo of malcolm X:

View attachment 23130

You see the way he is pointing to his eye?

You see the black and white background? The symbology of the ring on his hand...the crescent moon and the pentagram?

He is pointing to his eye....this is a way of saying to people who understand: ''i have the eyes to see'' (I understand the game, the symbols and the way the world works)

See here karl marx tucking his hand into his top:

See how he tucks his hand into his top? That is his way of indicating that he is part of the 'hidden hand' secret society network. He worked, in london, under their protection on his writings.

See here an image of a freemason giving the hand sign for those with the eyes to see:

So you have there a pop singer highlighting her eye...this is not random or coincidental

It means that she is under the control of the forces that control the pop culture through the mass media corporations

Look at a mass media company symbol for example

Here is CBS:

View attachment 23134

So what is there? An eye...to the left of the letters 'cbs'.....right?

Here is media company AOL's symbol:

View attachment 23137

...an eye in the pyramid

Ok and where does the money behind the media come from? It comes from the financial sector. Here is the symbology on the back of their dollar bill that they print (printed by private banks not by the government)

View attachment 23135

Here's pop star jay z flashing the pyramid hand sign and wearing his 'do as thou wilt' alesiter crowley top:

View attachment 23136

These are subtexts to reality

I read them easily but INTJ's in my experience cannot. Often they dismiss it as 'crazy' or something like that

Their minds cannot operate well at that level of perceiving because they lean too heavily on their left hemisphere of their brain.

They use their left brain well for certain tasks so they develop an impression that they are very clever (and they do have competancy in left brain areas) but to an INFJ they seem like a blind person who cannot see past the end of their nose

This kind of psychic technology can be used for good or bad depending in the intent of the practitioner

Unfortunately ENTJ's and often INTJ's have that frustrated ''i am a genius....the world MUST recognise my genius'' thing going on and it then manifests as power seeking when they find that people do not accept them so well...it turns to bitterness and that is the path to the dark side

INFJ's too are often outcasts but there is something in the INFJ make up that tends to turn them the other direction into protectors rather than people seeking some sort of vindictive revenge against the world

Not Ted Cruz, Muir for president!

I came back to my thread to apologize for being so harsh to you, but damn.. you are relentless. Posting random-ass political crap on everyones threads. Just go make your own threads to talk about the issues you want to talk about. Don't spam everyone.

You act like your N abilities are superior, like a gift from god. They're not. All Ns can make connections that others may not see at first, but then we check that against testable, provable facts.

They probably said you are crazy because your support for claims are nonsensical. Just pulling random bits of information from various sources and making huge assumptions based on that. Passion of a PETA protester, the ego and random-ass mind of Glenn Beck.

This is you, genius.

He’s a joke.
Im not happy with any of the Republican Presidential hopeful / contenders at this point. There are a few I would like to run but dont seem to have any interest. I would vote for Rand potentially Ben Carson. I really want Condoleezza Rice to run but that doesn't seem like it will ever happen. Of course there isnt a single Democrat hopefully that is any combination of sane, truthful, honest or habors any foothold in reality. So here we are again with no real choice just the lesser of evils.
I suspect well get another democrat as President until they stop illegal aliens and dead people from being able to vote along with fixing voting machines so they cant be tampered with. We as American citizens continue to get the short end of the stick.

Yeah, that was my joke. He's crazy as shit, but apparently running to be the president. >.>
Gotcha…sarcasm doesn’t always translate so well on here sometimes…I know, because I can be sarcastic as hell sometimes :)

Im not happy with any of the Republican Presidential hopeful / contenders at this point. There are a few I would like to run but dont seem to have any interest. I would vote for Rand potentially Ben Carson. I really want Condoleezza Rice to run but that doesn't seem like it will ever happen. Of course there isnt a single Democrat hopefully that is any combination of sane, truthful, honest or habors any foothold in reality. So here we are again with no real choice just the lesser of evils.
I suspect well get another democrat as President until they stop illegal aliens and dead people from being able to vote along with fixing voting machines so they cant be tampered with. We as American citizens continue to get the short end of the stick.
So I would argue with you that both sides are dumb as fuck…and neither have our best interests in mind right now.
Our votes have been subverted man…when 60% of Super PAC money comes from 135 rich assclowns, then they are the ones deciding who gets to run and who doesn’t.
Even if there was voter fraud going on (which is funny you should bring that up since Bush squarely lost to freakin Al Gore of all people), which has been proven false time and time again…keep in mind, these are the votes of the people…if there is voter fraud occurring, it’s occurring in the Electoral College…which is something else we need to do away with.
We just sit back and let them vote whatever the fuck they want to vote, even if the votes of the people add up to the opposite.
It’s nonsense.
Here’s some stats on voter fraud for you.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...orris-theres-proof-over-1-million-people-vot/
http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/10/30/debunking-the-conservative-medias-2014-voter-fr/201382

My point is…it’s all fraudulent.
BOTH sides are beholden to the donors and no longer the people of this country.
Fuck them all.

I would vote for Elizabeth Warren, but I doubt the big money will let her anywhere near the podium.

Not Ted Cruz, Muir for president!

I came back to my thread to apologize for being so harsh to you, but damn.. you are relentless. Posting random-ass political crap on everyones threads. Just go make your own threads to talk about the issues you want to talk about. Don't spam everyone.

It isn't random, that's the point. It is all connected

But to see that web you have to start making the connections; i can't do that in one post (it's too much of a leap for a persons mind to make in one step), but i can do it over many posts over many subjects.

You act like your N abilities are superior, like a gift from god. They're not. All Ns can make connections that others may not see at first, but then we check that against testable, provable facts.

I think all types have abilities that they bring to the table

In my experience the people who cannot see what i'm talking about are INTJ's

They come very much from the left brain. I'm not saying all INTJ's are like that but I have met a lot who are (i know that you might suffer a bias on this because you have said your partner is an INTJ, but i'm just telling you what i have experienced countless times)

So from those experiences it seems the INFJ's are able to grasp certain intangible elements of reality better than INTJ's (as a rule of thumb)

They probably said you are crazy because your support for claims are nonsensical.

What is nonsensical?

Try not to be so vague it makes it seem as if you are throwing random accusations but with nothing to back them up

Why don't you tell me what you think is nonsensical and i'll inject some sense into it

Just pulling random bits of information from various sources and making huge assumptions based on that.

No it's you making an assumption...you are assuming that I have not seen vast amounts of information that you are unaware of

Passion of a PETA protester, the ego and random-ass mind of Glenn Beck.

Well i'm not overly familiar with glenn beck but from what i've seen i wouldn't say he was wrong about everything he was saying

As for 'ego' i'm really not thinking about things on that level. I'm only interested in getting to the truth

if you try and pull things down to that ad hominum personal level you will lose sight of the bigger picture, which is what i'm trying to discuss.

In other words, you don't have to like me (and indeed if i am saying things that challenge you you likely will not like me) I'm just asking that you give me a fair hearing and let's see if we can't meet on the same wavelength at some point

This is you, genius.

Sure INFJ's have their talents, but the difference i am highlighting is that the INFJ's don't become embittered despite their difficulties in the world; they tend to turn into protectors

But the INTJ's and the ENTJ's (not all but definately many) often become embittered and have a tendency to turn on the world (heck you can even read it in their posts! You can even hear them boasting about vindictively taking revenge on people that they feel have slighted them....it's all there.....there's plenty of proof, just keep listening to people over enough time and you will see what i mean)

Last edited:
Gotcha…sarcasm doesn’t always translate so well on here sometimes…I know, because I can be sarcastic as hell sometimes :)

So I would argue with you that both sides are dumb as fuck…and neither have our best interests in mind right now.
Our votes have been subverted man…when 60% of Super PAC money comes from 135 rich assclowns, then they are the ones deciding who gets to run and who doesn’t.
Even if there was voter fraud going on (which is funny you should bring that up since Bush squarely lost to freakin Al Gore of all people), which has been proven false time and time again…keep in mind, these are the votes of the people…if there is voter fraud occurring, it’s occurring in the Electoral College…which is something else we need to do away with.
We just sit back and let them vote whatever the fuck they want to vote, even if the votes of the people add up to the opposite.
It’s nonsense.
Here’s some stats on voter fraud for you.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...orris-theres-proof-over-1-million-people-vot/
http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/10/30/debunking-the-conservative-medias-2014-voter-fr/201382

My point is…it’s all fraudulent.
BOTH sides are beholden to the donors and no longer the people of this country.
Fuck them all.

I would vote for Elizabeth Warren, but I doubt the big money will let her anywhere near the podium.
I wont disagree. The major thing I vote on these days are base ideals. Things that actually have a chance of working. Of course the main problem resides. Career politician's. When America was founded no one ever thought people would actually want to make it a career. Politicians were paid because it was a hardship to serve their country and be away from their lively hood whatever that may be. We need to change term limits to start with but...tlwe cant have the people who make those laws be able to make those laws for themselves.

I wont disagree. The major thing I vote on these days are base ideals. Things that actually have a chance of working. Of course the main problem resides. Career politician's. When America was founded no one ever thought people would actually want to make it a career. Politicians were paid because it was a hardship to serve their country and be away from their lively hood whatever that may be. We need to change term limits to start with but...tlwe cant have the people who make those laws be able to make those laws for themselves.
See…we are politically different in many aspects, but I agree with you completely there.

Point number five pissed me off however I do agree with point number six. Peoples insincerity does affect me very much. Can someone explain to me why please?

Point number five pissed me off however I do agree with point number six. Peoples insincerity does affect me very much. Can someone explain to me why please?

I think its the Ne noticing something that doesnt fit your Fi so you were like "If wouldnt do that if I were him/her" and from there you resent every actions that insincere people do because you know they have no good intentions (or atleast have some agenda) behind it.

I'm an INFJ and I am similar to RRiveter.
I enjoy and truly appreciate logic as well as emotion, but see and implement taking emotions out of evaluating situations at times to make more rational, objective decisions. I think maybe, like RRIVETED said, more educated and/or maybe more developed INFJs are able to separate when to use emotion and rationale together or separate them. I know I've been called cold before when giving my reasoning for something that didn't need emotions attached to make a clear decision, but I know when it's necessary. Emotion can definitely cloud judgement and isn't always truly helpful in all situations.

Reactions: RRiveter
I think its the Ne noticing something that doesnt fit your Fi so you were like "If wouldnt do that if I were him/her" and from there you resent every actions that insincere people do because you know they have no good intentions (or atleast have some agenda) behind it.

Makes a lot of sense. I'm laughing at myself right now KNOWING I should do some research.

if you try and pull things down to that ad hominum personal level you will lose sight of the bigger picture, which is what i'm trying to discuss.

I have heard that is a problem sometimes with the INTJ archetype, however it seems most pronounced in the women. I think it is a defense mechanism. Perhaps type impersonation or growth changes could account for such a situation. It seems they have documented similar lines of thought among the type.

But the INTJ's and the ENTJ's (not all but definately many) often become embittered and have a tendency to turn on the world (heck you can even read it in their posts! You can even hear them boasting about vindictively taking revenge on people that they feel have slighted them....it's all there.....there's plenty of proof, just keep listening to people over enough time and you will see what i mean)

I don't know why you lump ENTJ in there without explanation. They seem to often have very broad knowledge of most situations. I think they often get their feelings hurt trying to help people.

I don't think there's any point in holding a poll like this when it's entirely based on self-report and people on this forum who identify with the INFJ type usually view their type as something positive, with the subconsciously driven goal of preserving a positive image of themselves and by extension their own type.

You might as well hold a poll entitled, "Do you think you are a racist?"

The fact that you are even posting a poll like this displays that you have a poor understanding of data collection, psychology, and people's cognitive biases. Or worse, that you don't even understand or value the purpose of trying to collect useful information rather than just soothing your asshurt and masturbating your emotions in a collective setting.

And that only makes the views of the INTJ in question seem more valid.