An ENTP's guide to INFJ's?

Matariki

Donor
Sep 30, 2009
MBTI
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
What are some things that an ENTP should know about when It comes to dealing with INFJ's?

What do you like and what don't you like about ENTP's?

Are ENTP's compatible with INFJ's?

How does one know if a person is a INFJ?

The reason why I'm asking its because I know someone at my job who might be an INFJ but I'm not sure.

He comes across as shy and talks quietly, hes friendly and has a keen interest in philosophy. He dosn't talk much about his personal life. He enjoys playing music. He's tidy but he dosn't listen to rules (clothing etiquette) hes sensitive and thoughtful and he likes to plan things out in advance.

I am interested in him but not in a sexual way (not yet, depending on how the future plays out) :m125:

What are some things that an ENTP should know about when It comes to dealing with INFJ's?

-Do not rush us, for us relationships must be truthful, we take our time to get to know others deeply therefore relationships do not form in one day, they take time to build
-Respect our need for privacy and recharge time
-Be open-minded
-Be caring, compassionate, demonstrate interest, do not act ''fake''
-Do not poke fun of, respect our feelings and emotions, understand that we are sensetive and we can take things quite personally.
-Do not argue coldly or aggressively, be comprehensive and understanding, understand our need for peace and that we really despise conflict
-Approach slowly, we do not like to be approach impulsively

I like their determination, the fact that they can be very assertive and confident of themselves, I also like the fact that most are interested in intellectual learning and once they learn something they can debate/teach you about it. I don't like that sometimes they can be to outgoing for my taste, or that sometimes they believe their opinion id do correct that they might ignore the opinions of others.

I believe any relationship has potential, and I think an ENTP is quite compatible with an INFJ, they tend to compliment each other nicely while at the same time view the world similarly(the N). The INFJ can teach the ENTP to be more reserved and compassionate while the ENTP can teach such thigns to the INFJ as to be more assertive.

We tend to be quiet yet compassionate and caring, INFJ's are very complex so we might appear like other types at times. I think INFJ's are often imaginating different ideas, I think INFJ's have an inner urge for perfection, can sometimes be stubborn, can feel uncomfortable in many social situations yet are friend;y and willing to help others in need.

-Do not rush us, for us relationships must be truthful, we take our time to get to know others deeply therefore relationships do not form in one day, they take time to build
-Respect our need for privacy and recharge time
-Be open-minded
-Be caring, compassionate, demonstrate interest, do not act ''fake''
-Do not poke fun of, respect our feelings and emotions, understand that we are sensetive and we can take things quite personally.
-Do not argue coldly or aggressively, be comprehensive and understanding, understand our need for peace and that we really despise conflict
-Approach slowly, we do not like to be approach impulsively

I like their determination, the fact that they can be very assertive and confident of themselves, I also like the fact that most are interested in intellectual learning and once they learn something they can debate/teach you about it. I don't like that sometimes they can be to outgoing for my taste, or that sometimes they believe their opinion id do correct that they might ignore the opinions of others.

I believe any relationship has potential, and I think an ENTP is quite compatible with an INFJ, they tend to compliment each other nicely while at the same time view the world similarly(the N). The INFJ can teach the ENTP to be more reserved and compassionate while the ENTP can teach such thigns to the INFJ as to be more assertive.

We tend to be quiet yet compassionate and caring, INFJ's are very complex so we might appear like other types at times. I think INFJ's are often imaginating different ideas, I think INFJ's have an inner urge for perfection, can sometimes be stubborn, can feel uncomfortable in many social situations yet are friend;y and willing to help others in need.

Well said.