advise on esfp women | INFJ Forum

advise on esfp women

Sooo why do ESFP's get along with INFJ's??? I have been friends with this girl for over 2 years and lately I am starting to get strong feelings for her. The more I learn about her and the more she opens up to me the more beautiful she is becoming. I think she has feelings for me too. It seems too good to be true cuz she is hella pretty and i'm not the best looking dude in the world. Last time something seemed too good to be true it was; the girl turned out to be a fucking bipolar sociopath (i'm serious).

Why do ESFP's tend to like INFJ's??? Anyone in here have experience with ESFP women?? How do I make this girl happy? I really care about her and I want to become more than friends.

Ah, that SP charm...I've been there:)

Who says ESFPs get along with INFJs, you?
Well, like most other people, you prolly don't know anything.

Who says ESFPs get along with INFJs, you?
Well, like most other people, you prolly don't know anything.

Yeah, everyone has the capacity to get on with any type, the whole "perfect match" thing is bollocks.

LOL, I'm tempted to second this.

But there are always exceptions to a rule, and maybe this is one of them.

One warning, though: ESFPs often come across as flirty to everyone. They can flirt without even realizing they're doing it. So don't jump to any conclusions unless she's more or less told you, in so many words, that she's interested.

yeahhh.. agree here. aint so fun when you see this first hand. had this experience myself lol

Be wary where ESFP's are concerned. They tend to be adorable and they're a ton of fun. That doesn't mean there is an ounce of stability there. Trust me when I say stability is more important for a relationship with an INFJ than whirlwind romance.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
ESFPs are some of the most sexually alluring people I have ever met...I have had lustful infatuations with several that I never acted on...But I can't imagine being in a relationship with one! I don't even know what we would talk about because I can't take anything they say seriously...

ESFPs often come across as flirty to everyone. They can flirt without even realizing they're doing it. So don't jump to any conclusions unless she's more or less told you, in so many words, that she's interested.
Well, I just typed about half the people I know.

I had a relationship with a woman who typed as ESFP. My experience was that she was very stable, if energetic. She worked from home as a programmer. She certainly did like to go out nights, and my energy was always depleted before hers was. We had fun together.

I hope you have fun too. :thumb:

cheers,
Ian

Beware of the Te tertiary! :smile:

Ah, that SP charm...I've been there:)

Bah, better kept as "that silly space cadet friend" than trying to make a relationship out of it if you are NJ

Of course it's a blanket statement that probably doesn't apply to all SP's, but I can't see SP's working out with intuitive's beyond a fun friendship :p

INFJ's crave meaningful and deep commited relationships with people, that show a lot of quality and depth inside. SP's are the exact opposite, and many probably don't even think about deep relationships until they are much older, as their mental depth is focused in across other areas.

If you are really interested then pursue her. Life is short and love doesn't conform to any formulae. Perhaps, what this woman has to bring to the relationship are the very things you need. You are not your MBTI. Neither is she. She has to make herself happy but I know what you mean. People usually tell you what they want. Just listen and try to give it to her when you can.

ESFP: Dance with her.

ENFP: I have no clue. Good luck. ENFPs do seem to like being friends before dating, at least the ones I know, and they can sustain attraction for a long time or harbor a crush for a long time. So make a move? I don't know.