Adjectives for the Biden Administration today | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Adjectives for the Biden Administration today

Journalist: When do people get their new green jobs?

Spokesperson:
images - 2021-02-09T090644.815.jpeg

Full-of-shit, lip-service-ish, hucksterish.

"a significant consumer of health care"

Let's impeach an old President. Gah.
Wait: he's no longer a President.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason
maxresdefault.jpg

trying to learn...adjective......ill-informed

"
Senate finds impeachment trial is constitutional, but most Republicans still disagree "

Now I'm wondering about the Senate even worse. Lopsided.

Reactions: Reason

On further investigation, this seems to be another case of media sensationalizing. Confucius institutes are already designated foreign missions in the U.S., so the government is already well aware of them. I don't thing in effect this ruling results in much change. This website also bleeds heavily emotional propaganda... look at the the wording it uses for its headlines to sway opinions.

Reactions: Wyote and acd
On further investigation, this seems to be another case of media sensationalizing. Confucius institutes are already designated foreign missions in the U.S., so the government is already well aware of them. I don't thing in effect this ruling results in much change. This website also bleeds heavily emotional propaganda... look at the the wording it uses for its headlines to sway opinions.
Media uses clickbait titles to remain competitive.

Welcome to this century.

Reactions: noisebloom
Media uses clickbait titles to remain competitive.

Welcome to this century.

Not all media is as equally emotional. WSJ and Reuters are examples of media outlets that are generally more "boring". In my experience, the more boring, the less manipulative.

Reactions: Wyote and acd
Senile, inept, incompetent, petty, immature, idiotic, creepy, evil, sinister, corrupt, slimy, traitorous...

these could apply any day of the week.

it's amazing to me how people prefer the divisive, fear mongering hatred of trump. He appealed to those who hate the same people he does. .I don't really have the words any more

Pervy and pedo-y.

How did that one not leave my fingers already.

Reactions: Matty
Not going to post adjectives as I feel like it's a low-value exercise when it comes to starting any sort of meaningful discourse, but so far I'm neutral about the new administration (which I expected).

Our strike on Syria was "special". It will be extremely disappointing and damaging for the U.S. to get into another major conflict in the middle-east unless necessary.

From what I recall, the rationale he voiced for backtracking on student debt cancellation made no sense.

The vaccination efforts here in the last month have been outstanding - not sure the credit goes to Biden, but it's good to see that there isn't a ton of misinformation or confusion being spread about COVID/vaccines by the current administration.

He's not going to be the next FDR, Eisenhower, LBJ... but will the U.S. ever see another president who isn't a partisan hack? Just waiting to see if he fucks up the country in the next four years.

53.6% aggregate approval rating as of today
45.8% the last guys highest in his four years.