[PAX] ACTUAL Presidential Candidate Discussion 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;xnqRWQxhUjc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqRWQxhUjc[/video]

Reactions: Skarekrow
11855868_1016494771714319_321806961449487894_n.jpg

2dsLxko.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
Part of the reason we have such uninformed people in this country is our media…here is one tiny example of Ann Coulter.

[video=youtube;4X_9au28_9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4X_9au28_9M[/video]

If anyone just blatantly makes stuff up it’s her.

Wow really?

Wow really?

Oh, I thought I was on ignore.
I left your thread…now leave mine or contribute something to it.
I don’t even care if it’s an anti-Obama meme EH.

I want to have an uncensored discussion about ALL the candidates…not just who you personally deem to be capable of winning.
Maybe we should just elect you King and you can make all the decisions for all of us.
The arrogance.

Preach! You might even be quoted for this someday! :D

That’s why there are few INFJs that seek such positions…but the ones who do can effect great change!

I'm interested to see how the two threads concerning the same thing will fare as time progresses.

I'm interested to see how the two threads concerning the same thing will fare as time progresses.

Well, this thread so far has gotten a third of the other thread’s views and half the replies…so for just being started today, I would say it’s catching up quickly.
Not that it’s a contest.
(don’t turn it into one ((unless you are on team Skarekrow))

Reactions: say what
Well, this thread so far has gotten a third of the other thread’s views and half the replies…so for just being started today, I would say it’s catching up quickly.
Not that it’s a contest.
(don’t turn it into one ((unless you are on team Skarekrow))

I'm on team everyone. ;)

A healthy exchange of opinions is enjoyable.

I'm on team everyone. ;)

It was a joke of course…that was the purpose of this thread…that even if you are a Deez Nutz supporter (yes, this is a REAL candidate look it up!), you can still voice your opinion on this thread and no one here is going to silence you for your batshit crazy opinion…we’re all a little batshit crazy…we should embrace the shit.

It was a joke of course…that was the purpose of this thread…that even if you are a Deez Nutz supporter (yes, this is a REAL candidate look it up!), you can still voice your opinion on this thread and no one here is going to silence you for your batshit crazy opinion…we’re all a little batshit crazy…we should embrace the shit.

Support the Bowel Movement.

I'm on team everyone. ;)

I'm afraid that isn't acceptable. Either you get off the fence or I'll impale you on it.

That was only partially a joke. I don't care what team you're on, but I will impale you one day.

Do you guys know Elizabeth Warren? I would probably vote for her over Bernie Sanders. She's very experienced and knows how to work the system.

Oh, I thought I was on ignore.
I left your thread…now leave mine or contribute something to it.
I don’t even care if it’s an anti-Obama meme EH.

I want to have an uncensored discussion about ALL the candidates…not just who you personally deem to be capable of winning.
Maybe we should just elect you King and you can make all the decisions for all of us.
The arrogance.

Given the title of your thread naturally I would check it out.
Childish.
But yes I will leave.

I will admit that I am only partially following the presidential election...but someone was talking about how Trump may be being backed by China, given his previous and current relationships with them. Do you guys see any truth?

Also, how do people generally take to Clinton? To me, she seems like a great choice- but I feel that her recent stint in the news has really marked down her credibility (although, from my perspective it seems like such a minor thing compared to what other previous (or current) candidates have done).

I guess I'm asking for a crash course?

I would like to see Trump win. Truthfully I think that the USA is so fucked up right now that they desperately need someone who can go in there and turn the country into a more smoothly run business and start getting it financially cleaned up.

Even though he has said a lot of controversial things he is honestly a breath of fresh air in comparison to what I am used to seeing from most candidate vying for any government role. I think it would be fascinating to see what he could do with that country over the course of a term or even two.

The arrogance.

You can't elect a King, that is an affront to God.

I really don't think Trump is running, I believe he is practicing his right to free speech in a way more courageous way than any other billionaire who is influencing the political system and probably going to end up getting a bigger bang for his bucks.

Whenever a "candidate" gets a big response to what they are saying it is wise to look closely at the issue being raised.

I see a lot of people writing him off as a misogynist and a racist, but on immigration it is obvious that we have a real issue that our current pols refuse to "solve". I think this is mainly because we Americans demand cheap labor. I don't know how many families I know that routinely pay contractors that they know are employing undocumented workers, or hiring house cleaners that have no legal status. Its not just businesses.

an not to mention all those fricken canucks stealing our starbucks jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.