A moral dilemma | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

A moral dilemma

I..would...

I...would...

damn. :( No answer.

You could definitely silence a baby without killing it.

And if it somehow did come to killing it, I wouldn't do it because there is no way I would want ot live if I had murdered my own child.

You're not supposed to give an obvious answer or try to find a solution. The thing is - after hundreds of years we forget to ask questions and occasionally we allow unjust practices to become standards or even laws. This scenario is an attempt to make you think not speak.

You're not supposed to give an obvious answer or try to find a solution. The thing is - after hundreds of years we forget to ask questions and occasionally we allow unjust practices to become standards or even laws. This scenario is an attempt to make you think not speak.
Huh

Thinking does you only so much good when you're under the gun.

Thinking does you only so much good when you're under the gun.

Like I've said, this exercise isn't meant to produce an applicable answer, but to make us reassess our current conventions. Of course when you're under pressure there's no telling how you will act.

The exercise has only strengthened my resolve to never kill my child.
Case closed.

Reactions: the
I'd flip a coin.

Not a bad idea because then all emotion is removed, you avoid all responsiblity by leaving it up to chance. 50/50, can't get any better than that I guess.