[ENTJ] - 7 Signs You're Dating a LOSER! | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] 7 Signs You're Dating a LOSER!

Are you dating a LOSER?

• Yes, I'm dating a L-L-LOOOSER.

• No, I'm fortunately not dating a LOSER.

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. I actually enjoy paying for dates so...sure. My mind may change on that one though, I don't like feeling like "I" am not valuable on my own and need to supplement that with money to keep someone interested. I guess on some level it's not different from makeup, hah. But I wouldn't necessarily mind wearing that if I wasn't worried about it ruining my non-made up face.

2. Honesty is key here. If you don't want commitment, say that up front so she can leave if she does. If you "maybe" want commitment and she really does, at a certain point she should leave. That said, I think that people are pressured to commit by people and by society in general way more than this suggests--it's harder to deal with because it's less on an individual level than it is a societal one, but the pressure exists.

3. I was struggling with this because I generally believe in giving people chances (not for some things) and would want to receive chances myself, but I've absolutely stopped trying to contact people after getting no response. I think the key is that if that person that stopped contacting me for a long time took the time to reach out to me I would at least respond and give them the opportunity to try to reconnect (provided I wasn't also busy and we had something to talk about). Also if I were actually dating a person who did that I would be significantly more patient than I would be if we were friends.

Also, two strikes you're out is a little high of a bar I feel. Maybe I'm taking it too literally.

4. Generally fair with the caveat: If they're willing to learn about your interests to get closer to you, they should be able to slide in.

5. I don't know what all the standards are here but holding doors for a woman is fun for me. Don't know if that ought to be a dealbreaker though--maybe "does the occasional thing just to be nice to you + good sex". Feels a little transactional but I guess some of that is unavoidable.

6. Mixed feelings. Boundaries are fine and while I don't think that there's anything inherently wrong with trying to convince someone to lower boundaries, I understand there's a degree of threat here beyond the act itself so I'll tentatively allow for that. I'll have to rewatch the video to check what this means but when she says "resistant to change", does that mean when she puts up new boundaries or when she tries to get more commitments from him? If the first, if he finds boundaries unacceptable he should break up with her immediately, provided they're permanent and there's not a tragedy associated with them. If the second, he has a right to boundaries himself, but she should break up with him if she doesn't like them.

7. Not sure what I think about this. Probably depends on context.

I watched this entire video so I could articulate a response for @Pin. Time I will never get back. LOL. She could have reworded some points, such as "make sure you have things in common" and "he should respect you and want to spend time with you", etc. She is a gold digger though, and that makes this video irrelevant. Plus, "elite" men know who the gold diggers are and they won't be attracted to it unless they are looking for arm candy or a fling.

What is a loser? Describe famous, accomplished men without saying who they are and what they do and some may sound like losers. (Basquiat, for example.) Others will sound fantastic on paper but are known creeps with women. (Elon Musk for example).

What is a loser? Describe famous, accomplished men without saying who they are and what they do and some may sound like losers. (Basquiat, for example.) Others will sound fantastic on paper but are known creeps with women. (Elon Musk for example).
Didn't think of it that way, wow.

This video reminds me just how dysfunctional the heteronormative paradigm tends to be. I'm not saying she is giving bad advice (from what I watched, anyway); it is just a sad state of affairs that a video like this would even need to exist.

LOSER. LOSER. LOSER.

Ladies, based on the content in this video are you dating a LOSER? Gentlemen, have you ever dated a loser? Maybe you are a loser! If you are, cut it out!

How considerate are you of others?
The question you are asking exposes that you are an imbecile, because if said person you're in a relationship with is a "LOSER" why do you stick around? Trust me I'm already sure the answer you have is no smarter than you are.
Fortunately we all know you're probably just a trollop seeking means to justify promiscuity and it's not a crime to be that, so you're fine. However if you believe you are in anyway special you are gravely mistaken because I assure you that you'll miss these aforementioned losers when you are looking to start a family as your reproductive system deteriorates.
Now the entire basis of your arguement exposes you are the problem not the other way around seeing as to how a youtube video is the guideline towards your conclusion. It's a moronic arguement at best at worst you're never going to realise it is.

Her focus seems to be all about what SHE wants. She probably isn’t aware that many of her selfish demands have already been met in her mate selection, and her list is yet further ‘demands’. Probably an ESTJ

Prob a different topic but there is a 1950s Trad Wife trend on social media I'm noticing. It's interesting.
I think that in uncertain times, people will want to return to "simpler" or "easier" more traditional times. Even if it's just an idealized version based on old TV shows and movies.
Fits in with my belief that dual income couples is not a generally ideal arrangement for having kids. Also, fits into the rich women who usually choose not to work and even have nannies so they can just pamper themselves and be social.