2011 election | INFJ Forum

2011 election

It seems like they've gained a LOT of momentum recently. I haven't been following much but all I seem to hear everywhere is NDP. It should be interesting to see what the results of this election are.

Did you vote [MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION]?

Ugh. I just got home from a 13-hour polling job. I'll just wait until tomorrow to find out the results :S. Actually, this election is a disappointment to me, because it's the first year I can vote, but it's also the first year I've ever not liked any of the candidates much!

Wait a minute, I couldn't help but check the link despite myself. I can't believe it! Not sure how to respond to this (as with most news lately!).

i voted Neuropedia for president of the gay moose alliance. but unfortunately fat tina from lady gaga's new vid "the judas monsters do a love game as they just danced to their bad hair-mance" one due to a sympathy vote. apparently she ran from teh bleachers throwing rainbow cake at students while yelling "this is what you were born to be."

honestly, i don't even think Neuropedia could have competed with that.

I heard someone say something about the NDP and proportional representation, so I gave them my vote.