11/14 Buddhist Quote | INFJ Forum

11/14 Buddhist Quote

sookie

On Holiday
Oct 29, 2009
MBTI
INFX
"When you devote yourself to achieving your goal, you will not be bothered by shallow criticism. Nothing important can be accomplished if you allow yourself to be swayed by some trifling matter, always looking over your shoulder and wondering what others are saying or thinking. The key to achievement is to move forward along your chosen path with firm determination. "
SGI President Ikeda

Excellent.

I also think that when your mind is made up about something, that nothing will stop you. The problems come when your mind is 'mostly' sure.

"When you devote yourself to achieving your goal, you will not be bothered by shallow criticism. Nothing important can be accomplished if you allow yourself to be swayed by some trifling matter, always looking over your shoulder and wondering what others are saying or thinking. The key to achievement is to move forward along your chosen path with firm determination. "
SGI President Ikeda

It is also about one thing, it is our self-trust for ourselves. It depends for our success. Time comes when our friend, relatives and other relationship will think about ours, they will doubt on us and what is important for us?

Allow them all, but don't doubt yourself, just stay on the course with faith and trust. You will get your success. You will win the world. I think, this is also saying about WIN WIN solution. Most effective way to build anything with anyone. :D

SGI President Ikeda

Live by this, seriously! If you don't have anything to give you this strength, search for it!

But remember to always be willing to search out guidance, you must learn to distinguish guidance from trivial opinions.

Last edited:
SGI President Ikeda

This is exactly the type of wise reminder that I needed today, in a HUGE way. Thank you for posting this..I'm going to print it and put it on my desk right now!

Live by this, seriously! If you don't have anything to give you this strength, search for it!

But remember to always be willing to search out guidance, you must learn to distinguish guidance from trivial opinions.

This is also wise advice. Thanks for that as well :D

If your path is true it is unstoppable.

Reactions: surreality