You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

Can spend hours on wikipedia reading about stuff that seems completely unrelated and random. Not sure if INFJ or just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScotchandBoots
If anything I'd expect clicking on those links and going off an all sorts of random topics to be more Ne than Ni.

You know you're an INFJ when... You're really good at winning dice? Lovely Ni.

Nah just kidding. Hehe. Hmm... INFJs... Y'all write well. way better than I.

When you can sense.when someone is disturbed before they themselves realize they are disturbed and start trying to pry it out of them in order to resolve their feelings to manage your own and they end up pissed at the 20 question game, probing, prodding, and invasion....

You know you are an I N F J when...........

half the posts on this thread, and on this forum in general, piss you off because of their lack of empathy and shitty sarcasm.

when you realize non-infj's (even those who think they really are one) don't really get you/us and it just ticks you off.

when "E" types make you want to laugh and "S" types make you want to cry!

when you want to kill the next person who tags someone "emo" because they dare to hang their emotions out on their sleeves.

when you want so badly to be understood and accepted, you go into a shell (if younger) or get pissed (if older).

and most of all...you just want peace and love above all else.

when you have a constant need to organize your thoughts

when you second guess yourself often

when you wonder how much of this is being an infj and how much of it is being different from everyone else

When you correctly analyze a person's personality and people look at you like deer caught in headlights.

Reactions: Jill Hives
You know you are an I N F J when...........

half the posts on this thread, and on this forum in general, piss you off because of their lack of empathy and shitty sarcasm.

when you realize non-infj's (even those who think they really are one) don't really get you/us and it just ticks you off.

when "E" types make you want to laugh and "S" types make you want to cry!

when you want to kill the next person who tags someone "emo" because they dare to hang their emotions out on their sleeves.

when you want so badly to be understood and accepted, you go into a shell (if younger) or get pissed (if older).

and most of all...you just want peace and love above all else.
Sometimes not even other INFJs get us ;.; *hugs*

Don't know if this is an INFJ/person thing, but when you see someone new, and somehow know their name before they even open their mouth.

Don't know if this is an INFJ/person thing, but when you see someone new, and somehow know their name before they even open their mouth.

This has happened to me...it's creepy.

You throw a fit for a perfectly valid reason when someone asks you to do something you realize is completely unfair and start yelling at a family member/friend who its directed at, but then go off and do the job anyway...

Reactions: ScotchandBoots
You throw a fit for a perfectly valid reason when someone asks you to do something you realize is completely unfair and start yelling at a family member/friend who its directed at, but then go off and do the job anyway...
too true!

I really feel like T's can be feeling and emotional too. Combine S/T and I really have a hard time seeing any empathy or what I would consider caring. I should have said ST I suppose. That sounds prejudice and mean I know, but it's what I see. All types have flaws including INFJ's. I think as we get older and develop our secondary and tertiary functions we go beyond many of these limitations.

I really feel like T's can be feeling and emotional too. Combine S/T and I really have a hard time seeing any empathy or what I would consider caring. I should have said ST I suppose. That sounds prejudice and mean I know, but it's what I see. All types have flaws including INFJ's. I think as we get older and develop our secondary and tertiary functions we go beyond many of these limitations.

Anybody can be "feeling in emotional". Empathy and type are not related.

I could understand the bias against thinking types, but against sensing?

And STPs and STJs are two completely different things (just like NFP and NFJ), while NTPs and STPs along with STJs and NTJs are much more similar.

Drop the dumb stereotypes and prejudices.

Anybody can be "feeling in emotional". Empathy and type are not related.

I could understand the bias against thinking types, but against sensing?

And STPs and STJs are two completely different things (just like NFP and NFJ), while NTPs and STPs along with STJs and NTJs are much more similar.

Drop the dumb stereotypes and prejudices.

My opinion and I'm entitled to it. You are free to disagree. You are not free to call me and it dumb. Why is it we think it's okay to be rude because we are on a forum? Your post was fine until the last line.

My opinion and I'm entitled to it. You are free to disagree. You are not free to call me and it dumb. Why is it we think it's okay to be rude because we are on a forum? Your post was fine until the last line.
you know you're infj when this sort of irony drives you up the wall

Reactions: dneecey