INTP
Enneagram
Stole this idea from the INTP forum. Heh

Finish the sentence

You know you're an INFJ when....

Reactions: Free and grt$5vb
Romeo & Juliet seems romantic...

Reactions: Ramon Goudeau
you know that you would turn your child in for murder, because, dammit they need to accept responsibility for their actions, and deal with it like a man!

Despite seemingly being well liked by everyone, you never feel wholly included into the group, but rather feel you are looking in from a distance.

You get half way through your point and you realize your audience is lost, because you went on an emblematic tangent that makes perfect sense but sounds insane.

When you wish smalltalk revolved around things like what's type of vampire do you like best or if you could have any super power what would it be?

Reactions: Niebla and Wyote
[MENTION=834]Dragon[/MENTION] I'm totally serious.

Reactions: whytiger
I'd turn them in as well. That is unforgivable regardless of who does it.

To me it would depend on why the crime was committed. Although I would likely turn them in out of a selfish interest as to not be an "accomplice"

and I would only turn them in, in a "1st world" nation.

I think it's because I hold my offspring to the same high standards I hold myself to, and I am repelled by enabling. If a friend murdered someone... I wouldn't help them cover it up, but I wouldn't turn them in. If questioned by the police, though, I would be honest. So... just don't tell me.

you know that you would turn your child in for murder, because, dammit they need to accept responsibility for their actions, and deal with it like a man!

Depends... If there was a GOD ground, then I wouldn't....
For ex: someone abused she/he, or a friend of his/her. (If it would be she/he, I would kill that fool personally.....)
Or things like this...
I don't trust the authorities much...
:m083: