You Know You're An INFJ When.... | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

You Know You're An INFJ When....

When you have an idea or thought make perfect sense to you in your head but once you try to explain it turns to mush...
:m075:

^lol

Related: When people always assume you're stoned/a stoner, even though you've never been high and hardly ever drink.

Reactions: VH and Free Mind
You finally manage to articulate your idea and you get that "What the fu--????" look and then people around you carry on with the previous conversation.

When you suddenly recall something you did in grade 4 that was dishonest, and start wishing you hadn't and trying to make amends. You call up the friend you did it to after not talking to them in ages and they say "Hun, you already apologized to me for that, 3 years ago. I didn't even remember it happening, and I still don't. Go back to bed, you sound exhausted."

^lol

Related: When people always assume you're stoned/a stoner, even though you've never been high and hardly ever drink.

I used to get this a lot in college. XD

When you spend half your working day, or more, every day just trying to figure out the people who you work with.

...when you try to think of a word to express what you're trying to convey, and after hours of googling and thesaurusing and stuff you're forced to conclude that there isn't one.

...when this happens so often that you just start making words up.

I feel you on this one.

I have been trying to find a word that describes the process of surrounding a castle and starving it out. It's not an embargo. That's naval. It's not a seige. That's the actual battle. I've literally been trying to remember or come up with this word for years.

Reactions: Saru Inc
LOL that's totally it!

I can't think of any examples right now because I always forget about them as soon as I give up, but I'll definitely post here if I find it.

You show up at a party, look around, find one person to talk to, and then stop. Over stimulus! ERROR! ERROR!

-Anna

When you suddenly recall something you did in grade 4 that was dishonest, and start wishing you hadn't and trying to make amends. You call up the friend you did it to after not talking to them in ages and they say "Hun, you already apologized to me for that, 3 years ago. I didn't even remember it happening, and I still don't. Go back to bed, you sound exhausted."

Ohhh I do this all the time. But I tell myself they don't remember, or I don't see this person anymore and it's not important. Everyone makes mistakes. Especially 9 year olds.

I feel you on this one.

I have been trying to find a word that describes the process of surrounding a castle and starving it out. It's not an embargo. That's naval. It's not a seige. That's the actual battle. I've literally been trying to remember or come up with this word for years.

blockade?

When people tell you don't talk that much and you realize it's because you spend all your time thinking.

Ohhh I do this all the time. But I tell myself they don't remember, or I don't see this person anymore and it's not important. Everyone makes mistakes. Especially 9 year olds.

Yeah >.<

ummmm what. like, none of these are infj specific. idk if they are supposed to be infj specific or not, but they're not.

when you're psyhic

when you knew i was going to say that, because you are psychic

you know you're an infj when you feel like the community around you doesnt understand you

you know you're an infj when you forget what you were about to say, because your brain is in 50 different places at once

you know you're infj when as much as you want to hang out with your friends, its simply too exhausting

you know you're an infj when you really like to read books to feed your imagination

you know you're an infj when you abhor violence

you know you're an infj, when you suck at driving

you know you're an infj, when you realize that all of these descriptions, along with all the other ones on this thread can be said by any type because its not an infj that makes you special, its being human.

you know you're an infj, when you realize that all of these descriptions, along with all the other ones on this thread can be said by any type because its not an infj that makes you special, its being human.

Some of them are specific to IXXXs, some to XNXXs, some to XXFXs, some of them XXXJs. And some to more than one. Of course none of them are specific to only INFJs, but it's not true that ANY personality type would identify with them.

I feel you on this one.

It is siege. The traditional siege was surrounding a city or fortress so as to cut off communication and supply lines long enough to force a surrender. The word siege comes from the Latin sedere, meaning "to sit," not to fight. Siege weapons were sometimes added to speed up the process if a city was well supplied enough that it was taking too long, but this is not required.

Blockade is technically also correct, but is more commonly applied to naval rather than land based operations.

A embargo is a prohibition against trade with an entire country in order isolate it. Embargoes are acts of law that are enforced with blockades. It is quite possible to embargo a landlocked country, in which case it would not be naval.

...when sometimes you really wish you had superpowers and lived in an anime cartoon.

Okay, that's probably just me.

You and every introvert on the planet -.-'

personally I'd rather live as a song lyric

...to see the new moon, and exclaim to the person next to you: "Wow, look at the moon, it's so beautiful."
And they glance at it and say: "Oh yeah, it is."
And you reply: "No! LOOK at it, really look!"
And they say: "I already did!"...
And you can't understand why they aren't completely floored with amazement. And you're SURE that if they would just look again, they'd feel that amazement... ("Come on, look at it again, and the sky, it's melting indigo..")
But you know they'll never feel what you do. And then you're really sad...
(Also works with sunsets, forests, the sea, the sky etc !!!)

Reactions: Kgal