What Percentage of Male INFJ's are Single? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What Percentage of Male INFJ's are Single?

Ruji was banned why did that happen before I was here?
So let me get this straight ... people get the Ban Hammer here and are then allowed to return at a later point in time ... wow you all really are super nice!

So let me get this straight ... people get the Ban Hammer here and are then allowed to return at a later point in time ... wow you all really are super nice!

Not quite. If you get a permanent ban you are gone for good. But if you merely receive a one month stay in the infraction bin for example you get to return after the allotted time runs out, like jail. You can read all about this stuff in the rules. I have a feeling you may get yourself in a little bit of trouble here some day. Be careful. Don't become an ENTJ tyrant on this forum. Or else.

@dang awwww... you're sweet! Don't worry I have no ambitions to subject you all to my benevolent dictatorship. While I'm super Alpha at work and with my kids, I'm much more of the go with the flow submissive type on my personal time lol. I will play nice with you all don't worry ;)

@dang awwww... you're sweet! Don't worry I have no ambitions to subject you all to my benevolent dictatorship. While I'm super Alpha at work and with my kids, I'm much more of the go with the flow submissive type on my personal time lol. I will play nice with you all don't worry ;)

All I know is that you, my Dad, Hillary, and Donald are all ENTJ. Just so you know, groping is frowned upon on INFJ forum. So behave yourself. No pussy grabbing allowed!

Reactions: Siimplicity and Jet
All I know is that you, my Dad, Hillary, and Donald are all ENTJ. Just so you know, groping is frowned upon on INFJ forum. So behave yourself. No pussy grabbing allowed!

What if I am an equal opportunity crotch grabber? Woman, man, bridge dwelling troll...free gropings for everyone ;)

Will you adopt me? On a serious note, how is living in a place like Portland or Seattle superior to living in LA? Fewer breast implants for example?
I've been to Seattle and it seemed really nice.

Will you adopt me? On a serious note, how is living in a place like Portland or Seattle superior to living in LA? Fewer breast implants for example?

SO much less the plastic faces and bodies. and instead of an irrigated desert full of cement and garbage, we have oceans of trees, greenery and rain showers almost daily. it is not hot as hell, the air is so fresh you can almost drink it--you will feel like you have never really breathed before. it is quiet and serene, so much so that you can actually relax and think and be, and you are surrounded by natural beauty everywhere. it is so very peaceful. the pace is slow, there isn't traffic. seattle is pretty cute - it thinks it's a big city. they're about 5 years behind LA in everything, swear they hate California, yet do all they can to emulate. lol oh and you don't need to save up a quick mil to buy a house either. no state income tax...should I go on?

SO much less the plastic faces and bodies. and instead of an irrigated desert full of cement and garbage, we have oceans of trees, greenery and rain showers almost daily. it is not hot as hell, the air is so fresh you can almost drink it--you will feel like you have never really breathed before. it is quiet and serene, so much so that you can actually relax and think and be, and you are surrounded by natural beauty everywhere. it is so very peaceful. the pace is slow, there isn't traffic. seattle is pretty cute - it thinks it's a big city. they're about 5 years behind LA in everything, swear they hate California, yet do all they can to emulate. lol oh and you don't need to save up a quick mil to buy a house either. no state income tax...should I go on?

Do go on. Are the people really all that different? Doesn't all the rain get depressing? Don't you miss the palm trees and beaches and mountains?

Do go on. Are the people really all that different? Doesn't all the rain get depressing? Don't you miss the palm trees and beaches and mountains?

people..we don't have people so much as we have folks. lol you know how everyone is irate and irritated and hurried and plastic and fake in LA? (not everyone...I know there are exceptions, but I am hugely generalizing here) well the folks here are actually nice. nice almost to a fault. on the road, I call it "pulling a Washington" when someone holds up traffic to let someone in. lol! so worlds different, yes!

as for the rain being depressing..the way I see it is there are two kinds of people. those who see the gray or those who see the green.

I never loved palm trees. I'm like that's not a tree, that's a pole with something fluffy on top! lol

beaches and mountains.. are you kidding me??
the coast is magical! natural and untouched.
2c5aa2de1c26a959bc2f2f846693cbdf.jpg

and there are mountains, big ones. we are surrounded by them. this is pretty much what I see on my way to work. so yeah.. it's not too bad, I'd have to say. and I never thought I'd be one of those people to up and leave where I was raised, but ten years later, I don't have any regrets. =)

51743018.jpg

people..we don't have people so much as we have folks. lol you know how everyone is irate and irritated and hurried and plastic and fake in LA? (not everyone...I know there are exceptions, but I am hugely generalizing here) well the folks here are actually nice. nice almost to a fault. on the road, I call it "pulling a Washington" when someone holds up traffic to let someone in. lol! so worlds different, yes!

as for the rain being depressing..the way I see it is there are two kinds of people. those who see the gray or those who see the green.

I never loved palm trees. I'm like that's not a tree, that's a pole with something fluffy on top! lol

beaches and mountains.. are you kidding me??
the coast is magical! natural and untouched.
View attachment 29591

and there are mountains, big ones. we are surrounded by them. this is pretty much what I see on my way to work. so yeah.. it's not too bad, I'd have to say. and I never thought I'd be one of those people to up and leave where I was raised, but ten years later, I don't have any regrets. =)

View attachment 29592

Looking for a roommate?

Reactions: Jet
Looking for a roommate?
giphy.gif

Yeah, @Jet, you could have @dang - an internet stranger you just met - be your roomate.
It has been a while since I serial murdered anyone...this could be an quite the opportunity to pick back up the old habit...folks on Craigslist are just too careful these days

It has been a while since I serial murdered anyone...this could be an quite the opportunity to pick back up the old habit...folks on Craigslist are just too careful these days

We are both serial killers? What are the odds? Let's team up like Natural Born Killers. But first we need to make your kids disappear. If you know what I mean. Wink. Wink.