What Percentage of Male INFJ's are Single? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What Percentage of Male INFJ's are Single?

Are you saying LA is not INFJ friendly?
I've never personally lived in LA, so I can't provide an informed response ... but it is possible. Or rather its not that LA is necessarily the most suitable environment for INFJs to thrive?

Reactions: Siimplicity
I've never personally lived in LA, so I can't provide an informed response ... but it is possible. Or rather its not that LA is necessarily the most suitable environment for INFJs to thrive?

I once wrote INFJ+OCD+LA=isolation. Hard to argue. But the weather on the coast is the best.

Reactions: Jet
I once wrote INFJ+OCD+LA=isolation. Hard to argue. But the weather on the coast is the best.
IDK man ... all that sunshine and heat, not at all for me. I'll stick with my delightfully gloomy PNW thank you very much!

Reactions: Siimplicity
LA - like many big cities - is unfriendly to people unwiling to improve.

Your statement is vague and does not apply to me. Plus LA is pretty unique in that it isn't really a city as much as it is a bunch of spread out areas with different identities.

no, just dang

What are you talking about? Once again you are attempting to bait and mock me repeatedly. I wanted to return to this forum with a fresh start. This is at least the fifth time in the past day you have gone out of your way to say something annoying directed at me. If you have a problem with me just ignore me. You have mentioned me twice already on other threads as a way of attempting to get under my skin. From now on I will simply ignore you. Good bye.

What are you talking about? Once again you are attempting to bait and mock me repeatedly. I wanted to return to this forum with a fresh start. This is at least the fifth time in the past day you have gone out of your way to say something annoying directed at me. If you have a problem with me just ignore me. You have mentioned me twice already on other threads as a way of attempting to get under my skin. From now on I will simply ignore you. Good bye.

@ruji only picks on you if he likes you, right ru?
consider this attention the highest praise
we all missed you when you were banned.
we really did
you're awesome
:hug:

@Jet , dahhhhling, 31 is not old.
I'm convinced 41 isn't, either.

This also applies to single, INFJ men.
....and I'm 42 and I approve this message.

@ruji only picks on you if he likes you, right ru?
consider this attention the highest praise
we all missed you when you were banned.
we really did
you're awesome
:hug:
Ruji was banned why did that happen before I was here?

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc