What Percentage of Male INFJ's are Single? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What Percentage of Male INFJ's are Single?

This is Bawstin not LA.

Reactions: Jet
"Official old lady"? Your profile says you are 31? They are now saying that 31 is the new 7. So you are still a child. Can we now return to discussing the sad plight of INFJ males? Damn derailers.

1. sorry man not giving up my old status ... it allows me to be eccentric and to shout at the neighbor kids to get off my lawn.

2. the art of silly babble is a huge turn on for many women ... I'm just helping you lovely INFJ men by providing an opportunity to practice said skill and change your plight should you want to ;)

Reactions: dang
1. sorry man not giving up my old status ... it allows me to be eccentric and to shout at the neighbor kids to get off my lawn.

2. the art of silly babble is a huge turn on for many women ... I'm just helping you lovely INFJ men by providing an opportunity to practice said skill and change your plight should you want to ;)

Got it. Silly babble is great and I don't have a problem with it at all, it is just that some people just don't get it. By the way, you should write a book entitled "The Art of Silly Babble." I would buy it.

Reactions: Jet
Got it. Silly babble is great and I don't have a problem with it at all, it is just that some people just don't get it. By the way, you should write a book entitled "The Art of Silly Babble." I would buy it.
It is definitely a learnable skill. One that I have had to practice since my anxiety so often overrides my extroversion, and because honestly, I prefer intellectually stimulating open conversations far more than babble ... but I've found out the hard way that its better to play "normal" with strangers at first since most people, despite saying they are all about honesty and openness ... really aren't.

As for the dating thing... I can't really relate from the INFJ or the male perspective ... but considering that I was 31 the first time I went on a date ... I do get the plight of it.

Don't buy into the bs line "we are all in the kind of relationship we want to be." For outliers finding someone to date is hard, even more so for men since they are still expected to be the ones who initiate. If only for selfish reasons, I like to think that there are many suitable matches for all of us out there, you just have to get lucky.

:::hugs:::

@Jet , dahhhhling, 31 is not old.
I'm convinced 41 isn't, either.

This also applies to single, INFJ men.

@Asa :::pouts::: why will no one let me be old :(

@dang ... My paternal line hails from Western Mass, but I've always had a fondness for Boston (it probably helps that it is full of super cute dudes who are also Red Sox fans). Maybe your INFJness is not your problem...but rather your location?

Going to University in Orlando, I had no one interested in me (and that was when I was young and fit and childless) ... move to the PNW and bam! I found myself amongst people who I fit in with for the first time probably ever ... and it was a game changer.

@Asa :::pouts::: why will no one let me be old :(

@dang ... My paternal line hails from Western Mass, but I've always had a fondness for Boston (it probably helps that it is full of super cute dudes who are also Red Sox fans). Maybe your INFJness is not your problem...but rather your location?

Going to University in Orlando, I had no one interested in me (and that was when I was young and fit and childless) ... move to the PNW and bam! I found myself amongst people who I fit in with for the first time probably ever ... and it was a game changer.

Are you saying LA is not INFJ friendly?