What Percentage of Male INFJ's are Single? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What Percentage of Male INFJ's are Single?

IMG_0274.JPG

OMG! nightmare! born and raised in LA. also a PNW transplant as of 10 years ago. I feel like I can finally breathe

But how can I give up my apartment with this type of view? This is just a typical sunset, nothing special. You don't miss the palm trees and the sunny dry weather and the art and the food and the surfing at all? There are pros and cons to every place in the world. I may join you up in the PNW someday, but not yet.

Last edited:
View attachment 29677

But how can I give up my apartment with this type of view? This is just a typical sunset, nothing special. You don't miss the palm trees and the sunny dry weather and the art and the food and the surfing at all? There are pros and cons to every place in the world. I may join you up in the PNW someday, but not yet.

gorgeous.. you almost make me homesick. almost. art is a good point. I miss the Getty Center and the Norton Simon and the LA county museum of art and the Natural History museum SO MUCH
Speaking of which, have you ever been to the Museum of Jurassic Technology? So bizarre and wonderful. =)
http://mjt.org/

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
gorgeous.. you almost make me homesick. almost. art is a good point. I miss the Getty Center and the Norton Simon and the LA county museum of art and the Natural History museum SO MUCH
Speaking of which, have you ever been to the Museum of Jurassic Technology? So bizarre and wonderful. =)

I heard about it. It sounds odd. But if you swear it is worthwhile I'll check it out. I dig LACMA too. You been to the Huntington Botanical gardens and museum? How about Getty Villa? So many good museums, galleries, and studios. Say what you will about LA, but there are some great spots to visit. Unfortunately the traffic.

A couple more to tease you.

IMG_0369.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

View attachment 29677

I remember my time in california. With all the palm trees, large homes, and gated communities. I am not a fan of it. It's artificial and pointless. It's bland and there's too much space.

I remember my time in california. With all the palm trees, large homes, and gated communities. I am not a fan of it. It's artificial and pointless. It's bland and there's too much space.

Hey! I was born in Cali! :/

But I do prefer the East Coast.

You can't write that and not tell us what happened...
Lol...sorry. it was middle school. My friends came to school one day with a backpack of guns and a list, that I was on. He was stopped before he could kill anyone, I never found out why I was on the list...

So yeah, not too exciting. But not too fun either.

I think what people are usually seeing in this situation is that someone who is sensitive/caring but introverted (meaning they don't crave contact with people unless it's very intimate and safe, at least often) may be cherished by a lot of people, but not get into relationships easily.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, quite the contrary. My impression is people are too relationship-happy. I've also noticed people of this type (sensitive/caring/but introverted) may sometimes already have a few intimate friends, and not be over-eager to get into a relationship, because unlike with some others, whose friendships may be more or less casual, these people wouldn't make friends unless they're suitably intimate anyway.
And this may lead them to what I think is a sensible position: not being overeager to get a girlfriend/boyfriend for no reason but because it's a thing you do.

Reactions: Scientia