Merkabah | Page 244 | INFJ Forum
What an amazing ability! That's very exciting to see occurring. :D I hope you have an IN body experience where you see and talk with higher frequency Beings...right here...right now...on the ground. That would be a clear indication of your ability to interface with 4d and 5d while being incarnate in the human body. Woot! Well.. whatever you experience...I sure want to hear about it. It's pure magic I tell ya!! Pure Magic.

As for the particles of light affecting our body and our DNA...yes. I agree with you that's as good as way to see it as any of them out there. All I know is Light contains Codes...and those Codes interact with us to activate expansion of consciousness.

I’m getting quite proficient at inducing the in-between trance state on myself now.
Sometimes I get specific images, or I will remember something from some time ago...I do find myself talking to people, though, I need to start writing down what I see and what is said, otherwise it’s fast to forget.
Just the other night, I figured something out and I remember going “Ah-ha!” in my head, of course, now it makes sense - but for the life of me, I don’t know what it was hahahaha.
A proper journal is what I need...or at least a notepad.
It is similar to a mushroom experience in some ways and in some ways it’s very different.
Both I think are beneficial to my spiritual and emotional health.
I had to get my IV infusion today, and it flew by with me meditating like I have been lately.
Still feel kinda shitty...the medication does that for the rest of the day sometimes a few days...feels like I have the start of some kind of illness but then it goes away and my inflammation is greatly decreased.
Still...I had to go to the post office for my Etsy shop (going to Beaumont TX...in your backyard), then get some much needed eatables at the store.
Now I’m home and I forgot the damn sugar and have to put brown sugar in my coffee (which is decaf these days...no caffeine in my diet whatsoever).
Now I’m rambling... :)

I have spontaneously had many lucid dreams...and I believe I have spontaneously gone out of body on quite a few occasions...so this just seemed like the next logical step - learn to control it, learn to induce it at will...to flip it on or off like a switch.

EEGs have shown that meditators who practice frequently can induce greater depth of brain waves...theta and delta waves...much, much faster than someone just beginning.
It is interesting because there is a certain amount of awareness that must be shifted I guess is the word I’m looking for...if I concentrate too hard it won’t work, that lucid state will crumble...you have to relax and let that state come to YOU...then, you can start interacting...there seems to be a defined yet blurred boundary.

Reactions: PintoBean
Reactions: Skarekrow
Had a very bizarre/upsetting semi-lucid dream the other day.
I woke up very early because I wasn’t feeling well, and I lie back in my reclining chair and put in my earbuds to do some meditating/trying to fall back asleep for a few hours...the track I chose was two hours, thirty minutes long.
The first half consisted of some binaural beats, white noise that fluctuates from side to side simulating EMDR.
Anyhow...I did start to fall asleep, then was woken up when the second hour started in with these positive affirmations - I didn’t know they were even on the track and the voice woke me, but I shrugged it off and began meditating again...at some point I was semi-lucid, I say that because my consciousness was technically dreaming, but I was still listening to the affirmations in the dream.
I was in a large wooden structure...maybe like a big old barn...the floor was dirt but in the middle was like a ten ft. round indention in the dirt that sloped down a couple ft then leveled out again.
This is where I found myself...sitting in the dirt...with my earbuds in my ears, listening to the affirmations...except each time it would say something, for instance “You are good..people like you...etc. etc.”
Each time I would cry out - “You’re wrong,...you don’t know what you’re talking about...it’s all lies...etc...etc.” and I was sobbing, and grabbing handfuls of dirt in my hands and expounding these anti-affirmations as loud as I could yell.
Then Sensiko came to me in my dream, and knelled in the dirt beside me and held me as I sobbed (I was crying IRL as well, just not sobs, but tears).
She reassured me and told me that I am going the right way.
I woke up feeling purged of some really negative BS I have been feeling.
Interpret away if you like...seems pretty self-explanatory to me...though I don’t feel “dirty” about anything in any respect...It wasn’t like I was dirty...I was digging my hands into the earth.
Can someone ground themselves like that in a dream I wonder?
Anyhow, I shortly regained consciousness to find that Sensiko had wandered out from our bedroom and was asleep next to me on the couch.
I like to think even though she doesn’t remember it, maybe we still shared that dream.
She is certainly a saint in my eyes.

Oh, I am working on it my friend!
Getting really great at inducing lucid dream-state...from there I can jump to an avatar or go out of body...which is really what quantum jumping is all about.
These happen to me occasionally spontaneously, and just recently I am getting a better grasp of controlling them.
Though the above description doesn’t sound fun ^^^^ I think it was crap that I needed to purge from my system.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Break out of the stigmas.

Johns Hopkins Psilocybin Project:
Psychedelics Research History & the Mystical Experience

Roland R. Griffiths, Ph.D., is Professor in the Departments of Psychiatry and Neurosciences at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

His principal research focus in both clinical and preclinical laboratories has been on the behavioral and subjective effects of mood-altering drugs.

His research has been largely supported by grants from the National Institute on Health and he is author of over 300 journal articles and book chapters.

He has been a consultant to the National Institutes of Health, and to numerous pharmaceutical companies in the development of new psychotropic drugs.

He is also currently a member of the Expert Advisory Panel on Drug Dependence for the World Health Organization.

He has an interest in meditation and is the lead investigator of the psilocybin research initiative at Johns Hopkins, which includes studies of psilocybin occasioned mystical experience in healthy volunteers and cancer patients, and a pilot study of psilocybin-facilitated smoking cessation.

Roland Griffiths. Alicia Danforth. Charles Grob. Matthew Johnson. Albert Garcia-Romeu. Tony Bossis. Stephen Ross. David Nichols.

I’m getting quite proficient at inducing the in-between trance state on myself now.
Sometimes I get specific images, or I will remember something from some time ago...I do find myself talking to people, though, I need to start writing down what I see and what is said, otherwise it’s fast to forget.
Just the other night, I figured something out and I remember going “Ah-ha!” in my head, of course, now it makes sense - but for the life of me, I don’t know what it was hahahaha.
A proper journal is what I need...or at least a notepad.
It is similar to a mushroom experience in some ways and in some ways it’s very different.
Both I think are beneficial to my spiritual and emotional health.
I had to get my IV infusion today, and it flew by with me meditating like I have been lately.
Still feel kinda shitty...the medication does that for the rest of the day sometimes a few days...feels like I have the start of some kind of illness but then it goes away and my inflammation is greatly decreased.
Still...I had to go to the post office for my Etsy shop (going to Beaumont TX...in your backyard), then get some much needed eatables at the store.
Now I’m home and I forgot the damn sugar and have to put brown sugar in my coffee (which is decaf these days...no caffeine in my diet whatsoever).
Now I’m rambling... :)

I have spontaneously had many lucid dreams...and I believe I have spontaneously gone out of body on quite a few occasions...so this just seemed like the next logical step - learn to control it, learn to induce it at will...to flip it on or off like a switch.

EEGs have shown that meditators who practice frequently can induce greater depth of brain waves...theta and delta waves...much, much faster than someone just beginning.
It is interesting because there is a certain amount of awareness that must be shifted I guess is the word I’m looking for...if I concentrate too hard it won’t work, that lucid state will crumble...you have to relax and let that state come to YOU...then, you can start interacting...there seems to be a defined yet blurred boundary.

Yes you do need to write stuff down...or at least get some way to record your self. I can relate very much to the not remembering all of it...or even half of it. It's so easy to slip over back in to what most of us call 3d from where we've been when in those altered states of being.
Hot damn you're talking to others.
I find those times every interesting and I remember them when I ask them questions and write down their answers as they tell me. You kind of have to trust your fingers to find the keys and let the proper writing go out the window....but they're a lot of fun!

Excellent meditation skill if you can make time faster for your self while getting the IV infusion. :D :D I can't stop grinning! Hah!

Ah yes... I can imagine the after affects of the chemical reactions in your body are uncomfortable. In fact they may be intensified by the effects of the ascension energy mixing with your body dna. Big Hug for you. I just keep telling my body out loud that I love it and I'm glad it's still carrying me around on this planet. In the last few weeks I've begun to feel a reaction from it...sort of...like it's joyful I'm establishing a relationship with it as an equal. It's hard to explain....but that's the sense I get from it.
I've also been making a practice daily to invite each of the Elementals to dance and swirl (integrate) with all of the cells of this body for the highest good. I can feel them flowing in to me...and I always giggle and burst out in laughter with wild abandonment and glee! LOL
I know..it sounds nuts... but I can literally feel it...like a subtle vibration of sound next to me and within me. [shrugs] It is what it is...eh?
AND so amazing too.
Anyway... I've also been purposefully stating I am in alignment with resonance of the Earth...the Elementals...and the Sun(s).... and damn if I don't literally feel myself lining up!!! I feel fantastic after I do that...with no vertigo or dizziness or extreme exhaustion. It's been soooo long since I've felt this good.
I tell you I'm in awe.
Sooo.... I invite you to play around more with the Elementals in complete recognition they are the reason you can be here. Yes? The four of them co-create with the Gaia consciousness to form our material world. In a way... they are our creators of our forms...not the spark essence of who we are...but the human form we wear here this day. I treat them with respect and playfulness as they are delighted to be known. I suspect my deepening relationship with them is grounding me down in to the relationship with the planetary consciousness and this allows healing for the body.
I know you know the importance of being in tune for the music... it's the same for the body to be in resonance with the Song of the Earth. Perhaps it will assist your body with moving blockages and such.

Yes. When we concentrate (think) too hard we lose the ability to shift ourselves. Hahahahahaha.... I've found myself in some really fantastic situations only to be so completely surprised to find myself there I popped right back out of it. Like I started "thinking" and said to myself holy shit what is this?...and wham...I'm back in my bed. LOL

Your journey sounds grand!

Here's a thing

Very timely information for me as he speaks about the great Trees! Their roots seek each other out and intertwine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very timely information for me as he speaks about the great Trees! Their roots seek each other out and intertwine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That resonated with me as well!

Reactions: Kgal and Skarekrow
Yes you do need to write stuff down...or at least get some way to record your self. I can relate very much to the not remembering all of it...or even half of it. It's so easy to slip over back in to what most of us call 3d from where we've been when in those altered states of being.
Hot damn you're talking to others.
I find those times every interesting and I remember them when I ask them questions and write down their answers as they tell me. You kind of have to trust your fingers to find the keys and let the proper writing go out the window....but they're a lot of fun!

Excellent meditation skill if you can make time faster for your self while getting the IV infusion. :D :D I can't stop grinning! Hah!

Ah yes... I can imagine the after affects of the chemical reactions in your body are uncomfortable. In fact they may be intensified by the effects of the ascension energy mixing with your body dna. Big Hug for you. I just keep telling my body out loud that I love it and I'm glad it's still carrying me around on this planet. In the last few weeks I've begun to feel a reaction from it...sort of...like it's joyful I'm establishing a relationship with it as an equal. It's hard to explain....but that's the sense I get from it.
I've also been making a practice daily to invite each of the Elementals to dance and swirl (integrate) with all of the cells of this body for the highest good. I can feel them flowing in to me...and I always giggle and burst out in laughter with wild abandonment and glee! LOL
I know..it sounds nuts... but I can literally feel it...like a subtle vibration of sound next to me and within me. [shrugs] It is what it is...eh?
AND so amazing too.
Anyway... I've also been purposefully stating I am in alignment with resonance of the Earth...the Elementals...and the Sun(s).... and damn if I don't literally feel myself lining up!!! I feel fantastic after I do that...with no vertigo or dizziness or extreme exhaustion. It's been soooo long since I've felt this good.
I tell you I'm in awe.
Sooo.... I invite you to play around more with the Elementals in complete recognition they are the reason you can be here. Yes? The four of them co-create with the Gaia consciousness to form our material world. In a way... they are our creators of our forms...not the spark essence of who we are...but the human form we wear here this day. I treat them with respect and playfulness as they are delighted to be known. I suspect my deepening relationship with them is grounding me down in to the relationship with the planetary consciousness and this allows healing for the body.
I know you know the importance of being in tune for the music... it's the same for the body to be in resonance with the Song of the Earth. Perhaps it will assist your body with moving blockages and such.

Yes. When we concentrate (think) too hard we lose the ability to shift ourselves. Hahahahahaha.... I've found myself in some really fantastic situations only to be so completely surprised to find myself there I popped right back out of it. Like I started "thinking" and said to myself holy shit what is this?...and wham...I'm back in my bed. LOL

Your journey sounds grand!

Yeah...I seem to have good days and times of day (feeling good or not) I need to start keeping serious track of that...it’s getting wearisome and there is some sort of pattern I can see in it, once I can identify it, then I will eliminate it.
So...working on that amongst other things...but I should go down to the forest more and sit by the creek.
I have always been very in tune with the elementals...even before I knew what they were.
(like that story of me commanding the winds in the 1st grade)
Or there was another time...I was maybe 5 or 6 and we had part of our back yard where the grass didn’t grow because of the huge Mulberry trees we had...so we had a dirt patch...we did have a sprinkler system so the dirt patch wasn’t a dusty dirt patch...but it wasn’t muddy either being Bakersfield and the summer heat.
I remember picking up a stick and drawing a large circle around myself...ten foot round maybe (remembering this because of my dream the other night^^)
, then I drew one half it’s size inside that....I decided to draw triangles in the dirt in-between the circles...until basically I had a giant magic circle complete with pentagram (which I hadn’t set out to draw)....upon which time my Mom came out and nutted up and I was confused and she made me scuff my feet along it and get rid of it.

"Yes. When we concentrate (think) too hard we lose the ability to shift ourselves. Hahahahahaha.... I've found myself in some really fantastic situations only to be so completely surprised to find myself there I popped right back out of it. Like I started "thinking" and said to myself holy shit what is this?...and wham...I'm back in my bed. LOL”

That’s been exactly my experience...either that or you lose the lucid side of it and fall asleep into normal dreamland lolololol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
So here is the challenge for those of you that may read this:

Don’t hate yourself today.
Don’t doubt yourself or your choices.
Trust your heart and intuition.

Yes, mistakes might be made...your choices could be wrong - But I would rather a wrong mistake be made that can become a learning opportunity than to sit in the stagnation of the no-choice....because you are too scared, or have convinced yourself you will fail before you even start.

Be grateful for all you have and try to remind yourself of that as often as you can...say thank you to the universe and thank you to yourself.
You put you in whatever state you are in with the exception of the expected amount of suffering life brings to our doorstep at times.

This is not an easy challenge.
But then it wouldn’t be worth your time, it would be meaningless.

This life is not meaningless.

I find it funny that we seem to be continuously disappointed in ourselves each time we make a mistake in our lives.
Not that I’m confessing...I was meditating on the nature of emotions and such and this happened to coincide with what I wrote above.
Our lives are nothing but a series of mistakes...this is the nature of learning...yet, each time we make another one...we have the habit of putting ourselves down as if it’s a failing of us as a whole.
This is not true.
We will continue to make mistakes, and if you are healthy minded I believe that you will learn from them, and hopefully not repeat more than once ;)
But yet...and this is personally speaking as well as generalizing...we come down so hard on ourselves when our expectations we set for ourselves are not met. That is the opposite of learning from the mistake...it is instead making you fear making such a mistake again.
Knowing something is hot...and then experiencing being burned by something gives you a whole new depth and perception of the idea that something is hot and therefore caution should be taken...but we don’t fear boiling spaghetti...it barely registers.
Yet...when it comes to our self-talk...we have no limitations it seems.
When is enough, enough?
We are all imperfect...we can never be perfect as a human in this lifetime...we can strive to be the best we can, and then understand that when it doesn’t work out - it is not because you are stupid, or lazy, or any other negative thoughts that pop into our heads.
Understand that you fucking up - is exactly what you are supposed to do.

Last edited:

Yes, mistakes might be made...your choices could be wrong - But I would rather a wrong mistake be made that can become a learning opportunity than to sit in the stagnation of the no-choice....because you are too scared, or have convinced yourself you will fail before you even start.

Be grateful for all you have and try to remind yourself of that as often as you can...say thank you to the universe and thank you to yourself.
You put you in whatever state you are in with the exception of the expected amount of suffering life brings to our doorstep at times.

So true...so true!
You bring beauty to the world by saying thank you.
Thank you for this lovely reminder.
Namaste'

Anchoring Goddess Energies on Gaia
August 21, 2016 by Therese Zumi Sumner

Goddess-Within.jpg

A final clearing of the old 3D energies is now taking place on Gaia. Any remnants of the old outworn negative 3D energies that might then still remain will be wiped away in one go by the Event Flash / Galactic Love Wave energies on the day of The Event.

We just learned from Cobra to-day Aug 17th 2016 that “since mid-July the concentration of toplet plasma bombs has fallen below a certain threshold which allows cracks in the veil to appear”! Great stuff! This also means that communication between Lightworkers and higher dimensional nonphysical Spiritual Beings / Guides will be clearer. They will also now be making contact with more of the awakened population at this time. When The Event has taken place this practice of direct communication between human beings and spiritual guides will quickly become the norm as more and more people discover that they do not require a go between in the form of a teacher, master etc. to be in direct contact with Source.

[...]

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/08/21/anchoring-goddess-energies-on-gaia/

Aaaaaaahh, nice to hear. Soon psychopathy will belong in the history books. We will never have to worry again about the next paycheck, the next bill, a sudden parking ticket, rude people in the queue in front of you and behind you, waiters and waitresses who come back to you because you forgot to tip them (USA only), a colleague who has a nervous type of laughter, a whole in the asphalt, intrusive questions at job interviews, and so on and so forth. :cathug:

I wonder what "below a certain threshold" means. It should mean more than 50% removal of the original amount in my opinion.

Now that you cracks in the veil are starting to appear, I expect the following:

* beautiful clouds
* more colors and more beutiful things in nature than what we are used to
* reptilian faces (according to David Icke)

I woke up in the middle of night and believe that I saw fairy. It lasted just a second or so. I did not interact with it. Poof, and it was gone. Was that a hallucination, had I been drinking too much or what? Clearly, I need to book an appointment with a psychologist, aka brain shrinker. Or perhaps that is the new normal.:m075:

Reactions: Skarekrow and Kgal

Here is a good video on that topic.

It says that having a poverty mindset only means that you see limitations everywhere. That includes your own possibilities of what you can accomplish. Having an abundance perspective gives you the power to see the whole picture and make better decisions.

I was surprised to hear that rich people have a poverty mindset. They are afraid that they will lose everything. So they fight like hell ta make sure that other people are below themselves in a hierarchy. Being rich makes you poor. That is usually the case. But the picture that I got from other empaths is that it is OK to be rich and have an abundance mindset. You just have to make sure that you maintain the abundance mindset. If you earn money and spend money in accordance with your heart, and there should not be any problem on the horizon.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Kgal
Oh, I am working on it my friend!
Getting really great at inducing lucid dream-state...from there I can jump to an avatar or go out of body...which is really what quantum jumping is all about.
These happen to me occasionally spontaneously, and just recently I am getting a better grasp of controlling them.
Though the above description doesn’t sound fun ^^^^ I think it was crap that I needed to purge from my system.

I did not mean to ridicule the phenomenon of quantum jumping if that is what your perceived. I meant that the old is coming back after a long pause. Whatever was novel with burning witches is fading out. Cynthia Sue Larson has a degree in physics so she is a very modern witch indeed. :m059:

Quantum jumping is a particular application of the Law of Attraction, I think. In higher dimensions, time is just an illusion. We sort of perceive time in order to understand cause of effect. That is one of the lessons of living in 3D. Quantum jumping is an algorithm to change what you perceive to be the past or to reach a point in the future by making yourself vibrate on the same frequency as that you want to have or be.

2013-01-08-alanwatts.jpg

I did not mean to ridicule the phenomenon of quantum jumping if that is what your perceived. I meant that the old is coming back after a long pause. Whatever was novel with burning witches is fading out. Cynthia Sue Larson has a degree in physics so she is a very modern witch indeed. :m059:

Quantum jumping is a particular application of the Law of Attraction, I think. In higher dimensions, time is just an illusion. We sort of perceive time in order to understand cause of effect. That is one of the lessons of living in 3D. Quantum jumping is an algorithm to change what you perceive to be the past or to reach a point in the future by making yourself vibrate on the same frequency as that you want to have or be.

I didn’t take it as such.
When you meditate a lot you begin to have a different perspective on time.
You can begin to see that it isn’t as static and it’s not in a straight line as most seem to think it is.
I wouldn’t be surprised if 4D has a whole new set of rules concerning time.
That is part of a partial theory of mine that the reason we sometimes see ghosts, seemingly from another time period - IMO it isn’t because that person has been stuck on the earthly realm for hundreds of years, but rather they are free of the time constraint that we in this dimension and body are forced to obey.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke