Merkabah | Page 245 | INFJ Forum
Anchoring Goddess Energies on Gaia
August 21, 2016 by Therese Zumi Sumner

Goddess-Within.jpg

A final clearing of the old 3D energies is now taking place on Gaia. Any remnants of the old outworn negative 3D energies that might then still remain will be wiped away in one go by the Event Flash / Galactic Love Wave energies on the day of The Event.

We just learned from Cobra to-day Aug 17th 2016 that “since mid-July the concentration of toplet plasma bombs has fallen below a certain threshold which allows cracks in the veil to appear”! Great stuff! This also means that communication between Lightworkers and higher dimensional nonphysical Spiritual Beings / Guides will be clearer. They will also now be making contact with more of the awakened population at this time. When The Event has taken place this practice of direct communication between human beings and spiritual guides will quickly become the norm as more and more people discover that they do not require a go between in the form of a teacher, master etc. to be in direct contact with Source.

[...]

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/08/21/anchoring-goddess-energies-on-gaia/

Aaaaaaahh, nice to hear. Soon psychopathy will belong in the history books. We will never have to worry again about the next paycheck, the next bill, a sudden parking ticket, rude people in the queue in front of you and behind you, waiters and waitresses who come back to you because you forgot to tip them (USA only), a colleague who has a nervous type of laughter, a whole in the asphalt, intrusive questions at job interviews, and so on and so forth. :cathug:

I wonder what "below a certain threshold" means. It should mean more than 50% removal of the original amount in my opinion.

Now that you cracks in the veil are starting to appear, I expect the following:

* beautiful clouds
* more colors and more beutiful things in nature than what we are used to
* reptilian faces (according to David Icke)

I woke up in the middle of night and believe that I saw fairy. It lasted just a second or so. I did not interact with it. Poof, and it was gone. Was that a hallucination, had I been drinking too much or what? Clearly, I need to book an appointment with a psychologist, aka brain shrinker. Or perhaps that is the new normal.:m075:

This is true about making more contact with the awakened population. I have had a new group - some Arcturians - to start initiating contact with me. Last night was a good strong connection with them and I had various experiences of a non ordinary nature.

:D I had fun reading your assessment of this news. "...Soon psychopathy will be only in the history books..." I started grinning hugely when I read those words...thinking to myself Yep Yep YEP! The psychopaths will be taken to their healing places or wherever they're going....because they can't exist simultaneously beside us as the frequency of the planet continues to shift up. At least they can't remain the same as they are now. So they either change their minds and step toward to the Light...or they suffer terribly...or they die(transition elsewhere). Once I learned and grokked this... I settled down a whole lot in my worry and fear and just concentrated on finding the heavy baggage I have in my heart so I can chunk it out the window of my spaceship merkaba. Hahahahaha...

I've heard scientists are bafffled about a woman whom they've tested and she can see new colors. I've noticed when I color a drawing with my old crayons the picture never looks as vibrant as I see it in my mind's eye. I think we're seeing the new colors already....and our mind's old operating system hasn't been upgraded yet to allow for the new stuff.
I laughed and laughed when you said you expect to see Reptilian faces. I have a friend online who is starting to see the eyes flicker between human and reptilian. He's fascinated with seeing them in action right up there on the TV. I admit I've begun looking for the other races walking around on the planet when I go out in public. It's an interesting experiment in people watching. :wink:

It's interesting you had an experience with a Fairy. A few weeks ago I asked for assistance from the Fairies with the first request being could they please break me in gently on their appearance. I know someone who's first guide was a fairy and Caliandra was over 8 ft tall. It scared the crap out of my friend even though she loved and adored her guide. I can commiserate with her...so asked the Fairies to help me accept and get over my fear of what I might see.
Anyway... they have been gently coming around and lately have stated they are ready to assist humanity in the awakening process. I have no doubt you saw what you saw.

I did not mean to ridicule the phenomenon of quantum jumping if that is what your perceived. I meant that the old is coming back after a long pause. Whatever was novel with burning witches is fading out. Cynthia Sue Larson has a degree in physics so she is a very modern witch indeed. :m059:

Quantum jumping is a particular application of the Law of Attraction, I think. In higher dimensions, time is just an illusion. We sort of perceive time in order to understand cause of effect. That is one of the lessons of living in 3D. Quantum jumping is an algorithm to change what you perceive to be the past or to reach a point in the future by making yourself vibrate on the same frequency as that you want to have or be.

Agreed....although I use different terminology what you're saying makes sense to me in my own understanding regarding Time.

I too have heard Time was "invented" so we could learn the effects of our actions.
I've never heard it termed Quantum jumping but I have heard it called jumping Timelines(lifetimes). It's an interesting idea to term it as an algorithm...
We empaths...the feelers....have been going back "in time" and creating healing of traumas in those timelines by temporarily merging with the Being experiencing the trauma...then releasing the accumulated fear pain energy back to the universe for transmutation. Those are the words used by many in the Lightworker field to describe what I've been doing for a few years now. It is my understanding when the "other" timeline was healed and the fearpain released it altered that timeline to a higher frequency. Apparently I'm entangled with Being and now collectively we've shifted up our frequency together and individually.
The more I've allowed myself to merge with other Beings in their pain and assist them to process and release it...the higher in vibration my ...well...what would you call them?...my race...my people...my tribe...my soul family?. ... I don't know what to call them these days. I just know they're my brothers...or of the brotherhood.
At any rate... our collective vibration is shifted up in frequency when either I process and clear out my own painful fears....or when I merge with them and assist them with feeling their fears.

When our vibrational frequency goes up new choices resonating with the new frequency is now available to us...my tribe...my selves. We don't actually go anywhere....we "step in to" the new dimension because the frequency is different than where we were. I think this is what I'm calling a new timeline of lives.

Sorry for rambling.
I agree. We make ourselves vibrate on the same frequency as the life we want to have...or the timeline we wish to live in...or the next quantum level of the game.

I didn’t take it as such.
When you meditate a lot you begin to have a different perspective on time.
You can begin to see that it isn’t as static and it’s not in a straight line as most seem to think it is.
I wouldn’t be surprised if 4D has a whole new set of rules concerning time.
That is part of a partial theory of mine that the reason we sometimes see ghosts, seemingly from another time period - IMO it isn’t because that person has been stuck on the earthly realm for hundreds of years, but rather they are free of the time constraint that we in this dimension and body are forced to obey.

Yes, you did take *IT* as such and I feel harmed beyond repair for the remainder of this week because of what you did.

Concerning ghosts, I remember the Michael Teachings saying that some perceived ghosts are just left over energy playing out like a theater play in a loop. You cannot interact with them and they never change. They are not real ghosts.

Reactions: Skarekrow
We may recall from numerous occasions how the American media and the cabal have done everything they could to achieve their agenda of world domination. However, in committing each of their heinous crimes to this end, they have completely ignored the reality that virtually nothing they have tried has succeeded at achieving their desired goals. The accusation against China is just one example. In this accusation the cabal has revealed the fact that they are out of touch with the reality that their Hegelian plans are failing catastrophically. Their blind accusations against China even tell us that they are now failing at convincing anyone that their words are worth listening to.

David Wilcock makes the point that we see propaganda like this quite often. The cabal expects us to react and become angry enough to want to attack China with a military strike. However, they seemed to have forgotten that the public has been so thoroughly dumbed down by the cabal's music machine (which reduces people down to a third-grade level of intelligence), no one is awake enough to react in anger—or any other way, for that matter.

http://discerningthemystery2000plus.blogspot.se/2016/08/wisdom-teachings-with-david-wilcock_21.html

... hahaahhahahahahhaha ... The Looneynati at their best :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Kgal and Skarekrow
Yes, you did take *IT* as such and I feel harmed beyond repair for the remainder of this week because of what you did.

Concerning ghosts, I remember the Michael Teachings saying that some perceived ghosts are just left over energy playing out like a theater play in a loop. You cannot interact with them and they never change. They are not real ghosts.

See here is where I think he may not be entirely correct.
I do think there are entities that can interact with our earthly realm, and I believe some spirits may be indeed “trapped” here on earth on they have died...they do not move on for whatever reason.
But the term of “haunting” is what many think of as the “stone tape” theory...that the very elements surrounding a particularly powerful emotional experience of death can be be “written upon” so to speak and when the conditions are right it will play back and you will see a ghost whom you cannot interact with that is seemingly doing the same thing over and over.
I think it is indeed the actual person in my own theory, just that they are “out of time” so to speak. That the highly emotional death is indeed what you are seeing and many others throughout our 3D timeline.
If they are also out of our timeline then it may very well be difficult or impossible for the spirit to interact with so many timelines at once...it might seem like a blur perhaps IDK.
But that would explain why they seem to take no notice of those that see them or try and speak to them.
Many early EVP researchers, the ones who were actual electrical geniuses...liken speaking to the dead like shouting across a large river in the fog.
You wouldn’t shout a full sentence...it wouldn’t be understood...it would sound garbled...etc.
Instead, if you were try to record such a thing - it too would have the same issues that EVPs contain - Very short, usually one word...rarely is it a full sentence, voices are often garbled leading one to suspect that people are hearing words in the noise much like pareidolia...responses are sometimes delayed and answers to a question posed an hour ago can be answered what is and hour later in our timeline.
Anyhow...it’s all theoretical...fun to ponder.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Wired.com is a popular, alternative site and seems to have examined this OPM-situation quite thoroughly. As David Wilcock points out, this article was written by an individual who was directly affected by the hack itself. So they have a bit of inside perspective on the situation.

Not only do we see this hack affecting the 4 million people as initially reported, but in fact, this hack impacted up to 14 million people. On top of this, the information went far beyond mere job history. The hackers obtained information such as personal information, financial history, drug history, and other sensitive records. However, among all of these, there is one type of information which may be more impactful than anything else.

As Wilcock points out, the information needed to gain security clearance involves a review of an individual's entire work history. Combined with the records from family, friends, professional colleagues and more, there are few other processes which are more invasive than that which is required for obtaining governmental, security clearance. This information seems to have been specifically interesting to the Alliance, and it is not difficult to see why. As Wilcock points out, in order for any individual to work in the Secret Space Programs, they need to obtain a security clearance, and it may very well be that this hack was intended to gain intelligence on these very secret programs in space.

From what we have observed here, it should not be a surprise that the Alliance means business. They have the resources, the motive, and the means to see this world liberated, and as it appears, no one from within the cabal is safe from the keen eye of this covert investigation.

http://discerningthemystery2000plus.blogspot.se/2016/08/wisdom-teachings-with-david-wilcock_21.html
Did you work for the Coast Guard, Skare? Do you think that they got your personal information in the hack? I know that you are a homebody though, you have not worked in any of the SSPs.

The NSA has probably got a lot information about people like you already. There is so much secrecy regarding NSA and what private companies are storing and we know that they are hiding a lot. Now we know a little more about them.

Wired.com is a popular, alternative site and seems to have examined this OPM-situation quite thoroughly. As David Wilcock points out, this article was written by an individual who was directly affected by the hack itself. So they have a bit of inside perspective on the situation.

Not only do we see this hack affecting the 4 million people as initially reported, but in fact, this hack impacted up to 14 million people. On top of this, the information went far beyond mere job history. The hackers obtained information such as personal information, financial history, drug history, and other sensitive records. However, among all of these, there is one type of information which may be more impactful than anything else.

As Wilcock points out, the information needed to gain security clearance involves a review of an individual's entire work history. Combined with the records from family, friends, professional colleagues and more, there are few other processes which are more invasive than that which is required for obtaining governmental, security clearance. This information seems to have been specifically interesting to the Alliance, and it is not difficult to see why. As Wilcock points out, in order for any individual to work in the Secret Space Programs, they need to obtain a security clearance, and it may very well be that this hack was intended to gain intelligence on these very secret programs in space.

From what we have observed here, it should not be a surprise that the Alliance means business. They have the resources, the motive, and the means to see this world liberated, and as it appears, no one from within the cabal is safe from the keen eye of this covert investigation.

Did you work for the Coast Guard, Skare? Do you think that they got your personal information in the hack? I know that you are a homebody though, you have not worked in any of the SSPs.

The NSA has probably got a lot information about people like you already. There is so much secrecy regarding NSA and what private companies are storing and we know that they are hiding a lot. Now we know a little more about them.

Yeah...I’m sure my fingerprints are in some database along with all my personal information required to join a military service.
If it got hacked I’m not particularly worried about it, I have very little monies online or in the information banking cloud of BS.

As for the NSA...I’m sure just the mere mention of them is enough for them to come and read what you are saying.
It safe to say this has been read by someone there now.

As for me being a threat...I would imagine I am pretty low on their scale of people they need to watch.
I keep to myself IRL for the most part, don’t cause trouble...there are far more important people to monitor.
LOL

(wave to the nice NSA man)

Ikigai (生き甲斐, pronounced [ikiɡai]) is a Japanese concept meaning "a reason for being".

Everyone, according to the Japanese, has an ikigai.
Finding it requires a deep and often lengthy search of self.

Such a search is regarded as being very important, since it is believed that discovery of one's ikigai brings satisfaction and meaning to life.

The term ikigai compounds two Japanese words: iki (wikt:生き?) meaning "life; alive" and kai (甲斐) "(an) effect; (a) result; (a) fruit; (a) worth; (a) use; (a) benefit; (no, little) avail" (sequentially voiced as gai) "a reason for living [being alive]; a meaning for [to] life; what [something which] makes life worth living; a raison d'etre".

In a 2009 TED talk, explorer, author, educator, and award-winning cyclist Dan Buettner described his research in the Blue Zones – areas of the world in which people live inordinately long, healthy lives.

The Blue Zone with the longest disability-free life expectancy is the archipelago of Okinawa, Japan.
Here, men and women routinely exceed 100 years of age.

Still physically capable, fully alert, and involved in the world around them, they work in their gardens, play with their great-great-grandchildren, and when they die, it is generally quickly, and in their sleep, and sometimes after having sex.

Their rates of disease are many times lower than throughout much of the world.

Interestingly, Okinawans don’t have a word for retirement.
What they do have is ikigai.

Roughly translated, this means “passion” or “reason for living.”

Dan Buettner suggested ikigai as one of the reasons people in the area had such long lives.

There is great power in purpose.
For example, we know that people with a strong sense of purpose have boosted immune systems.

They also enjoy lower stress hormones, and are better able to deal with the difficulties that life throws their way.

The word ikigai is usually used to indicate the source of value in one's life or the things that make one's life worthwhile.

Secondly, the word is used to refer to mental and spiritual circumstances under which individuals feel that their lives are valuable.

It's not necessarily linked to one's economic status or the present state of society.
Even if a person feels that the present is dark, but they have a goal in mind, they may feel ikigai.

Behaviours that make us feel ikigai are not actions which we are forced to take—these are natural and spontaneous actions.

Many ancient indigenous cultures took time to honour the question of purpose through ceremony, vision quest and rites of passage in order to help reveal the essential role that each member was born to play in the greater tribe and story of life; though the space and reverence for this question does not always seem to exist today.

For many, our decisions around life-focus unfold in a more reactionary way, propelling us into educational, professional and life-directional paths based less on deep inner calling or soul-inspired vision, and more on societal expectations, so-called ‘practical reality’ and what is required to survive in the systems we’ve created to live in.

What is your ikigai?

“The Purpose of Life Is to Discover Your Gift.
The Meaning of Life Is to Give Your Gift Away.”

(or share it!) ~ Attributed to William Shakespeare

Yeah...I’m sure my fingerprints are in some database along with all my personal information required to join a military service.
If it got hacked I’m not particularly worried about it, I have very little monies online or in the information banking cloud of BS.

As for the NSA...I’m sure just the mere mention of them is enough for them to come and read what you are saying.
It safe to say this has been read by someone there now.

As for me being a threat...I would imagine I am pretty low on their scale of people they need to watch.
I keep to myself IRL for the most part, don’t cause trouble...there are far more important people to monitor.
LOL

(wave to the nice NSA man)

I hope that they like my amusing jokes too. :m039:

I am sure that by now they are putting their most powerful supercomputers and best cryptologists at work to analyze my limericks in the "How can we take it back" thread. It might contain hidden messages, you know.

In my opinion, their basic problem is that, in wanting to control everything, they end up controling nothing. They are such control freaks and spending zillions of tax money on analyzing so much data that they see the trees but not the forest. They fail to spot the unexpected.

Gary McKinnon is a great example of that. He was an unemployed guy living with his parents and spending his days surfing on the Internet. Somehow he managed to 'hack' NASA computers that had no passwords.

This is what he was branded: 'world's most dangerous hacker' https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2008/jul/30/gary.mckinnon

This is his level of technical proficiency:

He sat in his girlfriend Tamsin's aunt's house in Crouch End, and he began to hack. He downloaded a program that searched for computers that used the Windows operating system, scanned addresses and pinpointed administrator user names that had no passwords. Basically, what Gary was looking for - and found time and again - were network administrators within high levels of the US government and military establishments who hadn't bothered to give themselves passwords. That's how he got in. https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2005/jul/09/weekend7.weekend2

In truth, he is rather an idiot:

I ask Gary if they see him as some kind of mythical hero, now that the US government has described him as the biggest military hacker of all time. He says, no, they see him as a complete idiot. And, in some ways, he is indeed a complete idiot. Well, he is a likable and intelligent geeky man who did many, many idiotic things. What he is not, his friends and supporters reckon, is someone who deserves extradition and 70 years in an American jail. They've set up a Free Gary McKinnon website (spy.org.uk/freegary).

He is no longer at risk of extradition since 2012.

This is what he found:

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

"What were the ship names?"

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

When I see 'Non-Terrestrial Officers', I finally get the hint what Corey Goode was talking about. :m155:

He committed one bloody mistake:

"And did you find a conspiracy?" I ask.

"No," he says.

He strenuously denies the justice department's charge that he caused the "US military district of Washington" to become "inoperable". Well, once, he admits, but only once, he inadvertently pressed the wrong button and may have deleted some government files.

"What did you do then?"

"I thought, 'Ooh, bloody hell,' " he says. "And that's when I stopped for a while. And then my friend told me about Darpa. And so I started again."

And so, for the next seven years, on and off, Gary sat in his girlfriend's aunt's house, a joint in the ashtray and a can of Foster's next to the mouse pad, and he snooped. From time to time, some Nasa scientist sitting at his desk somewhere would see his cursor move for no apparent reason. On those occasions, Gary's connection would be abruptly cut. This would never fail to freak out the then-stoned Gary.

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2005/jul/09/weekend7.weekend2

Oh, I forgot to tell that Gary is a brave man.

Do you see any erratic mouse cursor movements on your screen, Skare? That is me.

03d658ca5fd15b1e5719cd47b43761e6.jpg

Interesting. I love interpreting the meaning of 'compoundwords' in Germanic languages.

Sonder: German, special
Altschmerz: German, literally "old pain"
Rückkehrunruhe: German, literally "return unrest"
Mauerbauertraurigkeit - German, literally "wall mason sadness"
Jouska - sounds Finnish but unsure of exact meaning, probably a hypothetical word
Vemödalen - Swedish, 'dalen' means 'the valley', but no geographic location of this name exists, however 'Vemdalen' is a ski resort

MMS Vanquishing its Opponents- Actual Use Confirms Claims and that Autism is Eliminated
August 6, 2016 by Dane Arr

maxresdefault.jpg

Like most of the people involved with Miracle Mineral Solution I did a great deal of research before I began using MMS, and I was confident that it would not hurt me. I was not prepared for some the almost immediate benefits I experienced, although the video testimonials should have prepared me. The first obvious thing I noticed was that I no longer experienced the sharp pains from my ankle and knee joints when I get up to walk after sitting at my desk for several hours.

I typed the above phrase into Google and it returned a host of articles about arthritis, and all of them recommended aspirin or ibuprofen as a treatment. After doing some more research on the search engine my interest grew. I searched on MMS, aspirin and the NSAIDS (ibuprofen, naproxen sodium).

fdaflyer300.png

The FDA Flyer is poorly researched and filled with misinformation and half-truths,
The search on Miracle Mineral Solution was quite revealing.

The top results on MMS (except for the paid ads) were mostly negative from people who had not done any research, I clicked on the FDA link and was found a flyer (on the right) titled “‘Miracle’ Treatment Turns into Potent Bleach” that is filled with misinformation and hearsay and even claims the FDA experts “aren’t aware of any research that shows the product can effectively treat any illness”. Strange that they would say that when any of us have seen a lot of research that shows major benefits and many have done our own.

Big Pharma, whose lobbyists virtually own the Congress, has an enormous stake in having people not try MMS/CDS because it would cause them to lose credibility and hundreds of billions of dollars. Political contributions to candidates are small compared to what they spend on lobbying, which is seven times the amount of donations. That is almost ninety thousand dollars for each and every legislator, but in practice the lion’s share would go the select who control the vote. In DC this money buys the influence to create negative reactions to any thing that Pharma chooses.

It seems obvious then, that the negative citations in the FDA flyer pale in comparison to what is known about the pharmaceutical drugs, aspirin, ibuprofen and and naproxen sodium, all of which have numerous bad side affects when people are using them according to their directions.

genesisicon-150x150.jpg
Arthritis inflammation is almost immediately improved using MMS or CDS, but it is the many other ailments that are improved that deserve your attention as well. You can find a wealth of information about these treatments on the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing website.

Of course, it is the the ailments that the medical establishment claims are incurable that are most interesting for us. Among these, perhaps the most impressive claims to the efficacy of MMS/CDS is the what happens when it is used to treat Autism.

Although the rise in cases of Autism is skewed by the fact that funding for ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) has driven many parents and care givers to claim that their child is “autistic” in order get help for them, and thus enlarged the disorder well beyond its original description, the most basic issue with most of them is brain inflammation stimulated by the injection into the children of large amounts of neurotoxins used as adjuvants in vaccines.

If you have witnessed this, it is one of the most heart breaking experiences. The child goes from happy and healthy to distracted and distant, refusing to respond or even make eye contact. The heart break is more potent because the caregiver realizes that they did not have to vaccinate the child.

The relationship between the health of the gut and the onset of Autism has been emerging for at least ten years. A Russian Neurologist and Neurosurgeon now working in the UK as a nutritional consultant, Doctor Natasha Campbell-Mcbride showed that women with poor intestinal flora passed this condition to their children and that, in turn, led to a situation wherein the wall of the intestine leaked toxins into the blood stream. These toxins are then distributed by the blood stream to all parts of the body, including the brain. The “leaky gut syndrome” has been a health hazard time bomb for both children and adults all along, but adding the adjuvants in vaccines sets off the bomb. Not all children have poor intestinal flora or leaky gut, but those that do are very at risk to develop neurological problems from vaccinations.

http://www.mms-seminar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Healing_the_Symptoms2nd.pdf

There are more than 130 cases of diagnosed Autism that have been cured with the MMS/CDS protocols and the video below explains how it was done and even introduces you to child who testifies that she was cured by the protocol. The explanations offered for this is that the removal of parasites from the gut and the elimination of the many toxins associated with their presence makes it work.

Generally we can understand that problems in the digestive track contaminate the blood stream and what we can do the solve this will fix the problems that it causes. MMS/CDS is a major tool to remove toxins, parasites and pathogens from the body, thus curing the illnesses that are caused by them.

Now we can see that Autism is one of those things. Check out this PDF, “Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism” that details these efforts and their results, it is great piece that you can share with anyone interested in Autism.

Andreas Kalcker is featured in the video below, where he explains the workings of the chlorine dioxide molecule in the body and how he developed the protocol to cure Autism by the removal of toxins, pathogens and parasites. Enjoy!

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/08...onfirms-claims-and-that-autism-is-eliminated/

Did you ever join the MMS ship after I provided the links, Skare? BTW, all those links can be replaced with www.jimhumble.is.

MMS can actually treat autism. That is one fact that caught my attention when I started reading about this thing. There is nothing in mainstream healthcare that can reverse autism. I do not have but, I have two other conditions that I want to treat or cure.

I have tried MMS for about six weeks now. It did have an effect on me. I feel better and my mind is clearer.

Microparasites (bacteria, viruses and protozoa) are usually checkmated immediately after exposure to MMS. They stand very little chance of survival. Macroparasites (helminths, worms, intestinal parasites) are more difficult for MMS to be dealt with. That is why a parasite protocol is recommended in deworming your body in conjunction with using MMS.

Mainstream science claims that intestinal parasites are rare. Because of this belief, it is difficult to obtain deworming medicine from pharmacies. In Sweden, you first have to provide a fecal sample which is both metaphorically and literally s--t. And there are no numbers to show that that procedure is based on sound evidence. It is only an assumption. That is not a good attitude that serves the needs of a modern citizenry.

The Kalcker parasite protocol mentioned in the article is too intrusive in my opinion. You are supposed to use an enema, eat earth and do other crazy stuff. There is also the Hulda Clark parasite protocol that is less radical.

Instead of buying either, I looked up in my local store what they have of the individual ingredients. The final list of consists the spices aloe vera, neem and clove. They are purchased in the form of ground powder. OK, I felt some relief after eating those things for a week. I was less hungry, had better concentration, etc.

I also found out that the fruits of lemon, lime, and the vegetables of onion, garlic and ginger can be used to get rid of intestinal parasites, so I am eating those too now. Cutting small pieces of onion and garlic and mixing them into water and some honey makes it bearable to be consumed raw.

I want a maximum effect. That is why I am trying to carpet bomb any parasites in my body. I eat both the spices, fruits and vegetables regularly.

Just be mindful not to mix lemon, lime, tea, coffee and other drinks with MMS because the former destroy the latter. I have some days with MMS only, and other days with the other stuff only.

Spooky video, eerie voice, humble message.

MMS Vanquishing its Opponents- Actual Use Confirms Claims and that Autism is Eliminated
August 6, 2016 by Dane Arr

maxresdefault.jpg

Like most of the people involved with Miracle Mineral Solution I did a great deal of research before I began using MMS, and I was confident that it would not hurt me. I was not prepared for some the almost immediate benefits I experienced, although the video testimonials should have prepared me. The first obvious thing I noticed was that I no longer experienced the sharp pains from my ankle and knee joints when I get up to walk after sitting at my desk for several hours.

I typed the above phrase into Google and it returned a host of articles about arthritis, and all of them recommended aspirin or ibuprofen as a treatment. After doing some more research on the search engine my interest grew. I searched on MMS, aspirin and the NSAIDS (ibuprofen, naproxen sodium).

fdaflyer300.png

The FDA Flyer is poorly researched and filled with misinformation and half-truths,
The search on Miracle Mineral Solution was quite revealing.

The top results on MMS (except for the paid ads) were mostly negative from people who had not done any research, I clicked on the FDA link and was found a flyer (on the right) titled “‘Miracle’ Treatment Turns into Potent Bleach” that is filled with misinformation and hearsay and even claims the FDA experts “aren’t aware of any research that shows the product can effectively treat any illness”. Strange that they would say that when any of us have seen a lot of research that shows major benefits and many have done our own.

Big Pharma, whose lobbyists virtually own the Congress, has an enormous stake in having people not try MMS/CDS because it would cause them to lose credibility and hundreds of billions of dollars. Political contributions to candidates are small compared to what they spend on lobbying, which is seven times the amount of donations. That is almost ninety thousand dollars for each and every legislator, but in practice the lion’s share would go the select who control the vote. In DC this money buys the influence to create negative reactions to any thing that Pharma chooses.

It seems obvious then, that the negative citations in the FDA flyer pale in comparison to what is known about the pharmaceutical drugs, aspirin, ibuprofen and and naproxen sodium, all of which have numerous bad side affects when people are using them according to their directions.

genesisicon-150x150.jpg
Arthritis inflammation is almost immediately improved using MMS or CDS, but it is the many other ailments that are improved that deserve your attention as well. You can find a wealth of information about these treatments on the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing website.

Of course, it is the the ailments that the medical establishment claims are incurable that are most interesting for us. Among these, perhaps the most impressive claims to the efficacy of MMS/CDS is the what happens when it is used to treat Autism.

Although the rise in cases of Autism is skewed by the fact that funding for ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) has driven many parents and care givers to claim that their child is “autistic” in order get help for them, and thus enlarged the disorder well beyond its original description, the most basic issue with most of them is brain inflammation stimulated by the injection into the children of large amounts of neurotoxins used as adjuvants in vaccines.

If you have witnessed this, it is one of the most heart breaking experiences. The child goes from happy and healthy to distracted and distant, refusing to respond or even make eye contact. The heart break is more potent because the caregiver realizes that they did not have to vaccinate the child.

The relationship between the health of the gut and the onset of Autism has been emerging for at least ten years. A Russian Neurologist and Neurosurgeon now working in the UK as a nutritional consultant, Doctor Natasha Campbell-Mcbride showed that women with poor intestinal flora passed this condition to their children and that, in turn, led to a situation wherein the wall of the intestine leaked toxins into the blood stream. These toxins are then distributed by the blood stream to all parts of the body, including the brain. The “leaky gut syndrome” has been a health hazard time bomb for both children and adults all along, but adding the adjuvants in vaccines sets off the bomb. Not all children have poor intestinal flora or leaky gut, but those that do are very at risk to develop neurological problems from vaccinations.

http://www.mms-seminar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Healing_the_Symptoms2nd.pdf

There are more than 130 cases of diagnosed Autism that have been cured with the MMS/CDS protocols and the video below explains how it was done and even introduces you to child who testifies that she was cured by the protocol. The explanations offered for this is that the removal of parasites from the gut and the elimination of the many toxins associated with their presence makes it work.

Generally we can understand that problems in the digestive track contaminate the blood stream and what we can do the solve this will fix the problems that it causes. MMS/CDS is a major tool to remove toxins, parasites and pathogens from the body, thus curing the illnesses that are caused by them.

Now we can see that Autism is one of those things. Check out this PDF, “Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism” that details these efforts and their results, it is great piece that you can share with anyone interested in Autism.

Andreas Kalcker is featured in the video below, where he explains the workings of the chlorine dioxide molecule in the body and how he developed the protocol to cure Autism by the removal of toxins, pathogens and parasites. Enjoy!

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/08...onfirms-claims-and-that-autism-is-eliminated/

Did you ever join the MMS ship after I provided the links, Skare? BTW, all those links can be replaced with www.jimhumble.is.

MMS can actually treat autism. That is one fact that caught my attention when I started reading about this thing. There is nothing in mainstream healthcare that can reverse autism. I do not have but, I have two other conditions that I want to treat or cure.

I have tried MMS for about six weeks now. It did have an effect on me. I feel better and my mind is clearer.

Microparasites (bacteria, viruses and protozoa) are usually checkmated immediately after exposure to MMS. They stand very little chance of survival. Macroparasites (helminths, worms, intestinal parasites) are more difficult for MMS to be dealt with. That is why a parasite protocol is recommended in deworming your body in conjunction with using MMS.

Mainstream science claims that intestinal parasites are rare. Because of this belief, it is difficult to obtain deworming medicine from pharmacies. In Sweden, you first have to provide a fecal sample which is both metaphorically and literally s--t. And there are no numbers to show that that procedure is based on sound evidence. It is only an assumption. That is not a good attitude that serves the needs of a modern citizenry.

The Kalcker parasite protocol mentioned in the article is too intrusive in my opinion. You are supposed to use an enema, eat earth and do other crazy stuff. There is also the Hulda Clark parasite protocol that is less radical.

Instead of buying either, I looked up in my local store what they have of the individual ingredients. The final list of consists the spices aloe vera, neem and clove. They are purchased in the form of ground powder. OK, I felt some relief after eating those things for a week. I was less hungry, had better concentration, etc.

I also found out that the fruits of lemon, lime, and the vegetables of onion, garlic and ginger can be used to get rid of intestinal parasites, so I am eating those too now. Cutting small pieces of onion and garlic and mixing them into water and some honey makes it bearable to be consumed raw.

I want a maximum effect. That is why I am trying to carpet bomb any parasites in my body. I eat both the spices, fruits and vegetables regularly.

Just be mindful not to mix lemon, lime, tea, coffee and other drinks with MMS because the former destroy the latter. I have some days with MMS only, and other days with the other stuff only.

I think it’s much simpler than all that.
My own belief is that it’s connected to the push of psyche-meds during the 80’s and 90’s.
Who knows what those drugs would do to a mind just forming...and I think the drug companies already know this...have for some time, and have also lied about the long term side effects which would include - autism.

@sprinkles

Sorry I even said anything on that other thread...sheesh!
I hope you are well?

This is exactly what I am talking about when I mention the positive potential uses for people where nothing else will work.
For anyone who doesn
t take the time to educate themselves out of the taboos associated with these substances or discounts them outright can remain a closed-minded sad person.

New study shows LSD’s effects on language

LSD-blotter-by-LordToran-702x336.jpg

The consumption of LSD, short for lysergic acid diethylamide, can produce altered states of consciousness. This can lead to a loss of boundaries between the self and the environment, as might occur in certain psychiatric illnesses.

David Nutt, professor of Neuropsychopharmacology at Imperial College, leads a team of researchers who study how this psychedelic substance works in the brain.

In this study, Dr. Neiloufar Family, post-doc from the University of Kaiserslautern, investigates how LSD can affect speech and language.

She asked ten participants to name a sequence of pictures both under placebo and under the effects of LSD, one week apart.

“Results showed that while LSD does not affect reaction times,” explains lead author Neiloufar Family, “people under LSD made more mistakes that were similar in meaning to the pictures they saw.”

For example, when people saw a picture of a car, they would accidentally say ‘bus’ or ‘train’ more often under LSD than under placebo.

This indicates that LSD seems to effect the mind’s semantic networks, or how words and concepts are stored in relation to each other.

When LSD makes the network activation stronger, more words from the same family of meanings come to mind.

The results from this experiment can lead to a better understanding of the neurobiological basis of semantic network activation.

Neiloufar Family explains further implication: “These findings are relevant for the renewed exploration of psychedelic psychotherapy, which are being developed for depression and other mental illnesses. The effects of LSD on language can result in a cascade of associations that allow quicker access to far away concepts stored in the mind.”

The many potential uses of this class of substances are under scientific debate.
“Inducing a hyper-associative state may have implications for the enhancement of creativity,” Family adds.

The increase in activation of semantic networks can lead distant or even subconscious thoughts and concepts to come to the surface.

This article was published in the prestigious academic journal “Language, Cognition and Neuroscience” under the title:

It's not your fault. I don't understand why these things happen. I'm not sure that I even know what well is right now either.

Everything seems cuckoo this year...everything feels different.

Reactions: sassafras
Everything seems cuckoo this year...everything feels different.
I think this is all supposed to happen but it's been made worse by the fact that people will not accept change. The consequences are therefore now asserting themselves forcefully.