Merkabah | Page 242 | INFJ Forum
13906892_1179545492107739_7045070192505801146_n.jpg

New pendulum board almost complete...beginning the copper-leafing.
Then all it will need is the crystal grid underneath and a couple coats of poly.

Photo on 8-8-16 at 8.02 PM.jpg

Reactions: Free
Photo on 7-18-16 at 4.13 PM.jpg Photo on 7-18-16 at 4.15 PM.jpg A couple of bad shots of one of the wands...

It has a copper-leafed bark handle with tourmalated quartz on the base with a piece of celestine in the “eye” of the wood...sigils and symbols have been burned around the whole thing which has light paint in the color of tarnished copper (blue/green).
I’ll try to get some better photos.

View attachment 28781 View attachment 28782 A couple of bad shots of one of the wands...

It has a copper-leafed bark handle with tourmalated quartz on the base with a piece of celestine in the “eye” of the wood...sigils and symbols have been burned around the whole thing which has light paint in the color of tarnished copper (blue/green).
I’ll try to get some better photos.

Neat. Would it be possible to attach a stiletto blade head to the copper-leaf shaft ? Just wondering. It'd make the perfect...gift.

Neat. Would it be possible to attach a stiletto blade head to the copper-leaf shaft ? Just wondering. It'd make the perfect...gift.
How about a hairpin thin piece of glass like the baddy in the R. Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes had up his sleeve...then it would really look like you struck them dead with the wand (as most wouldn't be able to see it), thus instilling more fear and control over your subjects?
I can do that - for a price $$$.
And of course it would probably break off if you used it, which would be quite often.
Replacements are also available for a price.
;)

How about a hairpin thin piece of glass like the baddy in the R. Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes had up his sleeve...then it would really look like you struck them dead with the wand (as most wouldn't be able to see it), thus instilling more fear and control over your subjects?
I can do that - for a price $$$.
And of course it would probably break off if you used it, which would be quite often.
Replacements are also available for a price.
;)

Perfect. I'll set up a payment through my finance advisor, Mr Nice.
$$$ is a bit pricey though. It better be worth it.

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
Perfect. I'll set up a payment through my finance advisor, Mr Nice.
$$$ is a bit pricey though. It better be worth it.

Seriously?
I thought about $$$$ as I can be implicated in your “gratuitous” gyrations of violence.
I probably actually could...I know a glass-blower.

Reactions: Free and Tin Man
Seriously?
I thought about $$$$ as I can be implicated in your “gratuitous” gyrations of violence.

Damn, next you'll be asking for all the monies.

I probably actually could...I know a glass-blower.

Customizable weaponry is a growing economy. Just saying.

Reactions: Free and Skarekrow
13876533_1815219622045069_862473945757465589_n.jpg

On 8th August 1560, Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed, a prolific Hungarian serial killer was born.
Elizabeth was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of nobility in the Kingdom of Hungary.

She has been labelled the most prolific female serial killer in history, though the precise number of her victims is debated, with estimates ranging from 80 to 650.

Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls between 1585 and 1610.
Despite the evidence against Elizabeth, her family's influence kept her from facing trial.

She was imprisoned in December 1610 within Csejte Castle, Upper Hungary, now in Slovakia, where she remained immured in a set of rooms until her death four years later.

Her story quickly became part of national folklore, and her infamy persists to this day.
She is often compared with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and has become known as The Blood Countess.

When we “gossip” we are interacting from our ego selves.
Let’s face it, we gossip to judge and we gossip for a reaction.

We gossip because it makes a part of us feel good, even if it’s just for a moment.

But it is mistaken to think that there is no such thing as harmless gossip that is just for fun.

Our thoughts, our words and our energy hold a powerful and unique vibration and when we start discussing the personal lives of other people, passing our judgements and adding our opinion, we are really just sending out a form of negative energy.

This not only lowers our own vibration, but also sends our rays of negativity to the person we are talking about which could cause them psychic harm.

When we gossip or say negative things about others, our words create a toxic force field and as more and more
people gossip and spread the same words, the more and more this toxicity grows.

It really comes down to being as simple as this- nobody likes to be gossiped about, so why is it ok to do it to others?

Of course we all know that spreading mean and hurtful things about others is never nice, but gossiping has become so socially acceptable that often we are not even aware that it can cause harm and contribute to a lower vibrational energy.

The media and entertainment industries are often rife with gossip.
Just look at all those magazines at supermarket stands that capitalize on the misery and tragedy of others.

We often know that many of those stories are half-truths or blatant lies, however many of us still feed into it all, discuss it with our friends and pass our judgements.

Gossiping honestly just reflects back onto the person who is making the comments and in many ways, reveals our own insecurities and our own issues.

In Ayurvedic medicine, gossiping effects the solar plexus chakra which is where we house our emotions relating to control.
In that brief moment where we hold that “exclusive” information, it gives us a false sense of power and allows us to feel in control.

Sharing that information then furthers the energy and causes the negativity to expand.

Our ego’s feed off this type of negativity and soon, it becomes hard to control what we say, and who we say it to.
The gossip then spreads like wild fire and can destroy friendships, relationships, careers and even the health of those affected.

Gossiping can also block the heart chakra which is where we express our love and compassion and infect the throat chakra which rules how we communicate.

Above all, gossiping blocks our third eye chakra and our ability to ascend to a higher vibration.
The constant verbal dribble about others stops us from realizing our own path and takes the attention away from our own lives and our own problems.

While there is nothing wrong in discussing problems or sharing information with your friends, it’s different when there is an intention to harm.

“Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people”

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Reactions: Free
993987_145646082310864_1903306150_n.jpg

Time to meditate...cya all later!

meditating-cat_o_2247415.jpg

Reactions: Kgal and Free
One more thing...

13886840_1252672698077892_8375183196643384503_n.jpg

Did you see this? What a strong energetic bond they had between them! ...and then you see him decide to go with her. Wow...

Couple married 63 years die minutes apart in same room
By Doug Criss, CNN

Updated 11:01 AM ET, Tue August 9, 2016

Married couple die just 20 minutes apart 03:25
Story highlights
  • Jeanette De Lange died at 5:10 p.m.
  • Her husband Henry died just 20 minutes later
(CNN)It's said that love is the strongest force in the world. If that's true, then a married couple from South Dakota proves that not even death is strong enough to keep loved ones apart.

A funeral will be held in Platte, South Dakota, on Monday for a couple married for more than six decades who died just minutes apart on the same day and in the same room.
Henry and Jeanette De Lange both died on July 31, just 20 minutes apart in their room at a nursing home.
The De Langes had been married for 63 years.
'A beautiful act of God'
Lee De Lange, one of their sons, told CNN affiliate KSFY there was a divine quality to having both parents pass at nearly the same time.
"We're calling it a beautiful act of God's providential love and mercy," he said. "You don't pray for it because it seems mean but you couldn't ask for anything more beautiful."
Jeanette De Lange, 87 and suffering from Alzheimer's disease, died first at 5:10 p.m. Family gathered with her was reading the Bible at the time.
"We read Psalm 103. We didn't quite get done," said Lee De Lange. "She passed away very, very peacefully. Incredibly peacefully."
'Gone to heaven'
Lee said his brother told his father, 86 and fighting prostate cancer, "mom's gone to heaven" and that he didn't have to fight anymore. He could let go and join her if he wished, the son added.
Twenty minutes later, at 5:30 p.m., Henry De Lange did just that. His children remember him briefly opening his eyes and looking at his wife before he died.
Holding hands
Of course this isn't the first time that a married couple has passed away on the same day.
Earlier this summer George and Ora Lee Rodriguez, married for 58 years, died a few hours apart at their home in San Antonio, surrounded by family -- and holding each other's hands. http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/08/us/married-couple-dies-minutes-apart-trnd/