Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

I wish I had the luxury of being bored by this election. Instead, as an American, I'm horrified.

Touché acd. Touché!

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Even if Trump were to be elected, this nation will not spiral into the toilet that is his politics and personal morality (or lack of it). More importantly than who is elected is what percentage of the voting class actually participate. I have met Trump supporters while canvassing for the Clinton campaign over the last three weekends, I have encouraged them all to vote and asked if they would like me to make sure they are properly registered.

Moving to Canada, not voting, believing in unfounded ideas about what is really going on....these are not viable options or modes of thought for anyone who believes in the ability of the individual to positively affect the future.

(I can't believe that I am letting an opportunity to make fun of Canadians slip by)

Sure, right now it looks like he did it legally. But give it time...

And I say this due to his reaction when questioned about it. He feels that working his way around paying taxes is "smart" and that he doesn't 'like how the government spends tax dollars', almost as if that was his reason for not doing so. That right there tells me that he intentionally found a loop hole and altered his info to make it work to his benefit. In other words, created a (false) loss on paper that would enable him to skip the bill...very Trump.

It's all in his words. You just need to listen. Maybe I'm wrong, but we will watch, wait, and see.
How many deductions do you take on your taxes? Some or all. If they wanted to give your 5 grand back unexpectedly would you deny it?
The rest of your comment is speculation. You will believe what you like in the end.
Theres more than enough to dislike about Trump without creating more.

@Stu Making fun of Canadians is really unessary
Even if Trump were to be elected, this nation will not spiral into the toilet that is his politics and personal morality (or lack of it). More importantly than who is elected is what percentage of the voting class actually participate. I have met Trump supporters while canvassing for the Clinton campaign over the last three weekends, I have encouraged them all to vote and asked if they would like me to make sure they are properly registered.

Moving to Canada, not voting, believing in unfounded ideas about what is really going on....these are not viable options or modes of thought for anyone who believes in the ability of the individual to positively affect the future.

(I can't believe that I am letting an opportunity to make fun of Canadians slip by)
Fully agree with what you have said here. Not sure why you didnt say Trump and Clinton. Maybe because you believe if Clinton is elected the country will spiral into the abyss.

How many deductions do you take on your taxes? Some or all. If they wanted to give your 5 grand back unexpectedly would you deny it?
The rest of your comment is speculation. You will believe what you like in the end.
Theres more than enough to dislike about Trump without creating more.

Just wait and see...

If it is proven that it was done illegally, would you take back your vote?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Funny. It looks like Mark Cuban has the same suspicions. Interesting. Wait and see...

Sure, right now it looks like he did it legally. But give it time...

And I say this due to his reaction when questioned about it. He feels that working his way around paying taxes is "smart" and that he doesn't 'like how the government spends tax dollars', almost as if that was his reason for not doing so. That right there tells me that he intentionally found a loop hole and altered his info to make it work to his benefit. In other words, created a (false) loss on paper that would enable him to skip the bill...very Trump.

It's all in his words. You just need to listen. Maybe I'm wrong, but we will watch, wait, and see.

The EITC is a refundable tax credit for low income taxpayers that results in a credit greater than any tax that was paid or owed! You don't have to alter info; there are so many ways to get around paying taxes. Everyone takes advantage of the tax laws in the way that they are written each year. I've been doing taxes for over a decade and it is smart, though that was a dumb comment on his behalf. It's fun to see how many ways I can lower my taxes each year. Unfortunately, the tax laws aren't written to benefit me, a middle class taxpayer. I still take every deduction that I legally can and so does everyone else. I don't own a businesses, I haven't had any losses that are greater than my income that I can carry forward, and don't have enough going on that I can get that creative with my taxes. If his accountants do not do that for him then they aren't good accountants. It's not like he signs into Turbo Tax to file his taxes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
The EITC is a refundable tax credit for low income taxpayers that results in a credit greater than any tax that was paid or owed! You don't have to alter info; there are so many ways to get around paying taxes. Everyone takes advantage of the tax laws in the way that they are written each year. I've been doing taxes for over a decade and it is smart, though that was a dumb comment on his behalf. It's fun to see how many ways I can lower my taxes each year. Unfortunately, the tax laws aren't written to benefit me, a middle class taxpayer. I still take every deduction that I legally can and so does everyone else. Are people not supposed to take the advantages legally available to them? Hillary does the same thing. What do you think the Clinton Foundation is for?

Of course there are so many legal ways to get around paying taxes. And of course everyone should take every deduction that they can legally get. But this is Trump we are talking about. Just as he sent his people to Cuba and spent 68,000 illegally and then sat down afterwards to figure out how they could make it appear that they did it legally (that would mean altering information, right?) Clearly he doesn't have a problem with this. He is a con artist, a liar, and a cheat. Plan and simple. He is a greedy dishonest man and I have little doubt that something is going to show up that points to tax evasion.

As I said, maybe I am wrong. But let's wait and see.

His character and words speak volumes.

Just wait and see...

If it is proven that it was done illegally, would you take back your vote?
This whole election I have never been for Trump but adamantly against Hillary. We know what Hillary is guilty of and yet people continue to brush off and pay little regard to her atrocities.
I as a conscious human cant look past those and I would not be able to look past Trumps. But Trumps issues have not been in direct conflict with this country (granted perhaps because he has not been in a position where they could yet).
Sorry but Hillary is still the far greater evil. I will do what it takes to keep her out.
Whatever happens Americans need to ask why we have to put up with this choice.

Of course there are so many legal ways to get around paying taxes. And of course everyone should take every deduction that they can legally get. But this is Trump we are talking about. Just as he sent his people to Cuba and spent 68,000 illegally and then sat down afterwards to figure out how they could make it appear that they did it legally (that would mean altering information, right?) Clearly he doesn't have a problem with this. He is a con artist, a liar, and a cheat. Plan and simple. He is a greedy dishonest man and I have little doubt that something is going to show up that points to tax evasion.

As I said, maybe I am wrong. But let's wait and see.

His character and words speak volumes.
Greedy and dishonest can certainly be used to describe Hillary. Why is labeling Trump these things any more meaningful?

You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook.

Harry S. Truman

And make no mistake regardless of what she has said in the past, the Clintons are exceptionally well off and the bulk of their empire has been built through politics.

Sorry but Hillary is still the far greater evil. I will do what it takes to keep her out.

Hillary supporters believe that an unknown evil is more cause for concern than a known evil. (within the confines of the political arena, rest assured they are both about equal in evil)

Whenever I hear Trump open his mouth, I get this image in my mind:

IMG_6644.JPG

This just in...
Ct2GpCRWgAAYuXA.jpg

I think Trump will get Colorado, Florida, and NC and a probably a couple more tossups

Reactions: Stu