Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

upload_2016-9-27_17-7-46.jpeg

Last edited:
which obvious?
that she can not stand and talk for 90 mins because of her neurological disorder?
that she lies every time she speaks?
that she is the head of the largest criminal empire the political world has ever know?
that the clinton foundation is a money laundering operation?
that she plans on instituting martial law and collecting all the privately held guns that the NRA is keeping track of?
that her feminism is just a cover for her communist/nazi beliefs?
that she is planning on seeding the homeland with syrian jihadists?
Either no concern for or understanding of national security would be more thwn enough.

" a CNN poll of debate-watchers, which showed that 62 percent of voters thought Clinton won the debate compared to 27 percent for Trump — a 35-point margin. That’s the third-widest margin ever in a CNN or Gallup post-debate poll, which date back to 1984"

"In addition to the polls, a variety of post-debate indicators implied a Clinton win, including focus groups, betting markets, and the post-debate coverage on television networks. The TV coverage matters because the pundits’ reaction doesn’t always match that of voters in instant polls, and it’s sometimes the TV spin that wins out."

"It will take a couple of days before reliable, post-debate polls are released"

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/
Fair enough but CNN is hardly real news.

Maybe. But I think we all have a touch of psycho in us, politician or not. Some more ambitious than others. As for making the cold and calculating decisions? Somebody's gotta do it. And to some, that may be considered brave. Depends on how you look at it.

Anyhow, I am beginning to think that she is simply misunderstood. To explain my thoughts on this one would take more time and energy than I am willing to give at the moment so I will save it for a future post fueled by coffee. :)
Yeah. She is absolutely misunderstood by anyone who actually votes for her.

Part of me believes that she will make a deal with Gov. Pence to let him enact his bone-brained schemes when she wins. The irony would make me laugh.

Oh National Security,
Trump on First strike with nukes (that is a national security issue, right?)
"a question about whether he favored ruling out any “first use” of nuclear weapons by the United States.

It was not clear if he understood what 'first use' means, and his tortured syntax didn’t help.

'I would like everybody to end it, just get rid of it,' said Trump, apparently meaning scrapping all nuclear weapons.

'But I would certainly not do first strike.'
Then in the next breath, Trump reversed himself: 'At the same time, we have to be prepared. I can’t take anything off the table.'

Since the advent of atomic weapons, no U.S. president has ever ruled out the possibility of launching a nuclear attack first before an enemy strikes. The Obama administration has considered possibly declaring a “no first use” policy but has reportedly opted against the change. "

Reactions: Skarekrow
and on Iraq
"Trump, as always, wouldn’t reveal his so-called secret plan to win the war against ISIS, while complaining that 'we should have taken the oil' before leaving Iraq, an idea he has never explained. Apart from being illegal and physically impossible, as some senior officers have pointed out, it would require thousands of U.S. troops to stay behind to guard the oil facilities"

Oh National Security,
Trump on First strike with nukes (that is a national security issue, right?)
"a question about whether he favored ruling out any “first use” of nuclear weapons by the United States.

It was not clear if he understood what 'first use' means, and his tortured syntax didn’t help.

'I would like everybody to end it, just get rid of it,' said Trump, apparently meaning scrapping all nuclear weapons.

'But I would certainly not do first strike.'
Then in the next breath, Trump reversed himself: 'At the same time, we have to be prepared. I can’t take anything off the table.'

Since the advent of atomic weapons, no U.S. president has ever ruled out the possibility of launching a nuclear attack first before an enemy strikes. The Obama administration has considered possibly declaring a “no first use” policy but has reportedly opted against the change. "
Ok stu so you have an issue with nukes in general or Trump with access to nukes? What was Hilliars response? She wouldnt do a first strike unless she collapses on the football?

and on Iraq
"Trump, as always, wouldn’t reveal his so-called secret plan to win the war against ISIS, while complaining that 'we should have taken the oil' before leaving Iraq, an idea he has never explained. Apart from being illegal and physically impossible, as some senior officers have pointed out, it would require thousands of U.S. troops to stay behind to guard the oil facilities"
Assuming he has a strategy. ..assuming anyone had one... it wouldnt be prudent to reveal how you planned to defeat the enemy. In fact I would label you ignorant for doing so.

and on NATO in the middle east
" The candidate also suggested that 'I think we have to get NATO to go into the Middle East with us,' which ignores a few key factors in the reality-based world. Approximately 5,000 NATO troops are currently on the ground in Afghanistan, while teams of allied military intelligence officers sit side-by-side with U.S. forces in the anti-ISIS coalition’s headquarters in Qatar. Dozens of NATO airplanes are also conducting daily airstrikes on ISIS in Iraq and Syria, and several hundred NATO soldiers are on the ground — right now — in Iraq training the Iraqi army."

Reactions: Sandie33
Will wait for a real news station to confirm. My bet though is this has no effect on those of society who have actually been thinking of voting for her. In fact the fact she has another lie under her belt will just make them feel all warm and fuzzy.
I can't disagree or agree 100%with any reports on this election. Feeling it has turned into too much he said she said. ;) (I'm trying to rise above the drag ins and stay objective to the facts)

What are your thoughts on this (any one?)
: if Donald is elected and congress keeps the Republican majority he may get some of his ideas done. If congress re-elects and holds Democratic majority he may get shut down in his attempts. Same senario for HRC but reversed...this has been chow for talk around my area. Many folks think the same challenges that faced Obama are going to hit on the new Pres depending on which way the congress majority swings in their election.

What's your thoughts, if any on this??
TY:)

Are there not plenty of things of actual substance and truth to discuss? What is with obsessing over the woman's health with these conspiracy theories?
Exactly...when do we get there?

There is no one here who will actually argue Trump's or the GOP's case, because the thread starter is "Alt-Right" and twists every discussion into conspiracy land it scares off those forum members who are conservatives. I can hardly blame them.

I can't disagree or agree 100%with any reports on this election. Feeling it has turned into too much he said she said. ;) (I'm trying to rise above the drag ins and stay objective to the facts)

What are your thoughts on this (any one?)
: if Donald is elected and congress keeps the Republican majority he may get some of his ideas done. If congress re-elects and holds Democratic majority he may get shut down in his attempts. Same senario for HRC but reversed...this has been chow for talk around my area. Many folks think the same challenges that faced Obama are going to hit on the new Pres depending on which way the congress majority swings in their election.

What's your thoughts, if any on this??
TY:)
Unfortunately our big problem is the imbedded ticks who could care less about what the American people actually want or need for that matter. For myself its only about keeping liberal policy at bay...chained because as bad as things are now they can be so much worse. I have given up hope of any real change. So much so the idea of getting Trump in, a non life politician can only be a good thing.
As for his ideas, the mark of a good President ...maybe the only thing a President can really be good at is putting together a good team if not a great one. Id like to think hell be great at this. Time will tell. As for Hilliar...if she is elected we can only hope Congress chains her at every turn.

Last edited:
There is no one here who will actually argue Trump's or the GOP's case, because the thread starter is "Alt-Right" and twists every discussion into conspiracy land it scares off those forum members who are conservatives. I can hardly blame them.
Ill absolutely argue the gops case. Trump is more difficult but certainly easier with Hilliar as a backdrop.

Look guys, whatever is being discussed between the two, it's obvious that hillary blames russia for everything, her points are repeats of sanders who she and others sabotaged the hack out of and whatever she say's will be different from what she does when she gets her position.

The few times that trump actually has a point, he messes up by forgetting that his country sees a statement related to weight as fat shaming and will be unable to move past that to see his point.

So both candidates suck, though if I had to vote and were an american I'd vote trump because he's more likely to sign your soul away in public rather than have the devil come to collect on it at your door when it is too late to try to flee because it was signed away in secret like hillary would do.

I mean face it. Whichever candidate wins, you'll want to buy that ticket to Canada.

Looking forward to that wall going up. What a great man. It will be such a great wall. Huge. It's so great that a political candidate can base their entire campaign on such an innovative idea.