Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Looking forward to that wall going up. What a great man. It will be such a great wall. Huge. It's so great that a political candidate can base their entire campaign on such an innovative idea.

A physical wall wont work. Still common people like the idea. If nothing more its like symbol to them. Kind of like an introvert with a waist high fence around their house.

Kind of like an introvert with a waist high fence around their house

aid540010-728px-Hop-a-Fence-Step-14.jpg

Err..no. but let me try again.
Kind of like an introvert sleeping in a tent...on the ground...in bear country.
In other words the walls of the tent make you feel safe when you really should not feel that way.

Reactions: Skarekrow
tentsile-14.jpg
Maybe but I'm fine with just a tarp if im not staying somewhere for more than a few days. I mean, those hanging tents are quite difficult to set up. you do have to climb into a tree you know. Though I suppose I wouldn't sleep in bear country if I could help it... I have no doubt that if a bear wants ya, even a log cabin won't keep him out. Nothing but a rifle will do the trick then. Also, what idiot camps alone unless he has no other choice ?

I'm an introvert and I love nature, but I always go camping with my brother or a friend. We do not live in the kind of world where it is safe to sleep alone out in the woods at night x)

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Maybe but I'm fine with just a tarp if im not staying somewhere for more than a few days. I mean, those hanging tents are quite difficult to set up. you do have to climb into a tree you know. Though I suppose I wouldn't sleep in bear country if I could help it... I have no doubt that if a bear wants ya, even a log cabin won't keep him out. Nothing but a rifle will do the trick then. Also, what idiot camps alone unless he has no other choice ?

I'm an introvert and I love nature, but I always go camping with my brother or a friend. We do not live in the kind of world where it is safe to sleep alone out in the woods at night x)
You should try it. It gives you a new perspective.

What now...if any of these rumors are true:
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/
This is one of the most bazaar elections in history, :)

Provigil the drug they are speaking about is very popular on Wall St., is popular with long-haul truckers and pilots, college students studying all night for exams, is also given to people who night shifts and who’s circadian rhythms get screwed up, etc.
It could have very well been prescribed to her to help her maintain while ill with pneumonia.
Trump probably still snorts coke off his trophy-wife’s cleavage when he needs a pick me up.

Reactions: Sandie33
Provigil the drug they are speaking about is very popular on Wall St., is popular with long-haul truckers and pilots, college students studying all night for exams, is also given to people who night shifts and who’s circadian rhythms get screwed up, etc.
It could have very well been prescribed to her to help her maintain while ill with pneumonia.
Trump probably still snorts coke off his trophy-wife’s cleavage when he needs a pick me up.
Very objective. Assign someone negative qualities so that you can demonize them.

Very objective. Assign someone negative qualities so that you can demonize them.

Like you objectively talk about “Hilliar”.
Calling the kettle black.

Just fyi...funny shit...chill out man.

In the news
upload_2016-9-30_10-57-25.jpeg
Howard Dean Stands By Donald Trump Cocaine Tweet From Presidential Debate
Hollywood Reporter‎ - 3 days ago
On Tuesday, the former governor doubled down on his Monday night debate tweet about ...
Howard Dean Continues To Troll Trump, Stands By Cocaine Tweet
Crooks and Liars‎ - 3 days ago
Howard Dean doubles down on talk that Trump might use cocaine
The Hill‎ - 3 days ago
More news for trump snorts coke
Why some people think Trump snorted cocaine or Adderall before ...
www.rawstory.com/.../why-some-people-think-trump-snorted-cocaine-...
The Raw Story
3 days ago - As the anxiety and anticipation leading up to the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump came to a head last night, ...
Howard Dean Continues To Troll Trump, Stands By Cocaine Tweet ...
crooksandliars.com/2016/09/howard-dean-continues-troll-trump-his
Crooks and Liars
3 days ago - Howard Dean's tweet ( "Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?") became a social media sensation last night. Most thought Dean was ...
Democrat suggests Trump high on cocaine - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2016/09/democrat-suggests-trump-high-on-cocaine/
WorldNetDaily
3 days ago - Democrat suggests Trump high on cocaine ... Trump on coke? ... being bad when Obama snorts it or smokes crack, but it's bad if Trump does it?
Former Presidential Candidate Accuses Trump of Sniffing Cocaine ...
thefreethoughtproject.com › Be The Change › The State
4 days ago - Between spouts of incessant interruptions and blatantly false statements, Trump continued to audibly sniff into his microphone like a coke ...
Donald Trump Caught Snorting Cocaine by Hotel Staff | CelebTriCity
www.celebtricity.com › Celebrities
The Internet is buzzing today after white supremacist presidential candidate Donald Trump was caught by hotel staff snorting cocaine. Maria Gonzalez an ...
Howard Dean Wonders: Does Donald Trump Snort Cocaine?!? - The ...
www.thehollywoodgossip.com/.../howard-dean-wonders-does-donald-trump-snort-co...
3 days ago - Donald Trump was sniffling all over the 2016 Presidential debate stage on Monday night. Does this mean he does cocaine? Howard Dean...
Donald Trump Sniffling at the 2016 Presidential Debate: Is He Sick ...
heavy.com/news/.../donald-trump-sniffing-sniffles-tweets-cold-presidential-debate-20...
4 days ago - Perhaps unsurprisingly, a fair few are also cracking cocaine jokes. ... Donald Trump up there sniffing like he snorted a line before the debate.
Howard Dean defends his bizarre theory that Trump uses cocaine ...
www.businessinsider.com/howard-dean-trump-cocaine-theory-2016-9
Business Insider
3 days ago - Notice Trump sniffing all the time. ... a diagnosis over the television, but [the sniffling] is a signature of people who use cocaine," Dean said.

Reactions: acd

This is true. Most of the time it's scripted it is for off label use. It helps with focus. I looked into getting a script for myself years ago I read that it was a safe 'smart-drug'. I would guess that most people with a script or looking into one are looking for off-label reasons.

This is true. Most of the time it's scripted it is for off label use. It helps with focus. I looked into getting a script for myself years ago I read that it was a safe 'smart-drug'. I would guess that most people with a script or looking into one are looking for off-label reasons.

Same thing here...when I used to be on call for half of the month assisting with open heart surgery, there were quite a few 16...17...24 hour days...getting called at 1am and expected to get to the hospital and be ready to rock by 2...anyhow...it would have come in handy, but it’s very difficult to get legitimately I guess unless you know someone who is liberal with giving out prescriptions...which I didn’t...so I never pursued it further.

Reactions: CindyLou
Oh, the hypocrisy.

IMG_6641.JPG

Same thing here...when I used to be on call for half of the month assisting with open heart surgery, there were quite a few 16...17...24 hour days...getting called at 1am and expected to get to the hospital and be ready to rock by 2...anyhow...it would have come in handy, but it’s very difficult to get legitimately I guess unless you know someone who is liberal with giving out prescriptions...which I didn’t...so I never pursued it further.

I couldn't get it either. Unfortunately it's easier to get stimulants.

Trump is a parasite.

He comes off to me as a used car salesman...will tell you anything to make his sales pitch.
It seems that many people fall for such tactics hook, line, and sinker.

I’m still waiting to see his taxes...or lack thereof.
He is the epitome of what is wrong with the tax codes and bankruptcy laws written to protect the rich.
The loopholes available to them, but not the general public.

The estimated $21 Trillion that companies and the rich have hidden in offshore bank accounts that don’t pay for roads, schools, infrastructure of any kind...then we end up with whole cities poisoned by leaded water and they still haven’t gotten a real response from Congress.
But money is after all, free speech here in Murica apparently.

We’re all serfs.
Welcome to serfdom.

Bow to the douche with the most money...let the rich bourgeoisie make the laws that benefit them and their rich friends all while the working/middle/poor class pays for it all...most living paycheck to paycheck and in debt up to their eyeballs.
Saving for retirement?
People have to have extra money to save.
So unless Trump is going to raise the minimum wage - which he isn’t...unless he is going to make Walmart pay it’s workers enough the rest of us don’t have to subsidize them with food stamps to the tune of $6.2 billion annually -
http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoc...-2-billion-in-public-assistance/#1500bc7d7cd8
All while making record profits year after year.
Just an example...not sure Hillary is going to do much to reign in the banks and bullshit artists any more than he will.

I think the first order of business needs to be the removal of money from politics...they are not representative of those they are supposed to be representing, they are perpetually campaigning and that means constantly whoring themselves out to those with the funds.

Reactions: acd
Really like Hilliarys idea for a 67% tax on inheritance. Like the government has any right to it.. But shes a devouring witch so its not unexpected.

Just glad to see the lack of Hilliary signs and bumper stickers. People are to embarrassed to have that in their yard or on their cars.
The same can be said about Trump signs. But the reason people dont show those is because they are scared of being attacked or vandalized for it.

I haven't kept in touch with the election for almost 2 months, but even just the thought that this rat race is still going bores me to death :)

I do have a reason and a problem with it. Trump did not pay taxes legally. Maybe ths laws need to be changed, maybe not. Whatever the case it is legal. So long as your actions follow the law, no problem.

Sure, right now it looks like he did it legally. But give it time...

And I say this due to his reaction when questioned about it. He feels that working his way around paying taxes is "smart" and that he doesn't 'like how the government spends tax dollars', almost as if that was his reason for not doing so. That right there tells me that he intentionally found a loop hole and altered his info to make it work to his benefit. In other words, created a (false) loss on paper that would enable him to skip the bill...very Trump.

It's all in his words. You just need to listen. Maybe I'm wrong, but we will watch, wait, and see.