Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

He wants Hillary to win. He didn't prepare and said a lot of incredibly stupid off the cuff things, for example, he is smart for not paying federal income tax. (Way to win people over there! Guess that makes us working class schlubs stupid for paying taxes?)
I think he wants to win, he is just too narcissistic to realize how out of touch he is with real people.

He wants Hillary to win. He didn't prepare and said a lot of incredibly stupid off the cuff things, for example, he is smart for not paying federal income tax. (Way to win people over there! Guess that makes us working class schlubs stupid for paying taxes?)

Donald Trump believes that all working class schlubs are stupid, especially his supporters.

Trump: "I could shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters".

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
I think he wants to win, he is just too narcissistic to realize how out of touch he is with real people.

Dead on.

" a CNN poll of debate-watchers, which showed that 62 percent of voters thought Clinton won the debate compared to 27 percent for Trump — a 35-point margin. That’s the third-widest margin ever in a CNN or Gallup post-debate poll, which date back to 1984"

"In addition to the polls, a variety of post-debate indicators implied a Clinton win, including focus groups, betting markets, and the post-debate coverage on television networks. The TV coverage matters because the pundits’ reaction doesn’t always match that of voters in instant polls, and it’s sometimes the TV spin that wins out."

"It will take a couple of days before reliable, post-debate polls are released"

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/

Well, all said and done, at least it's not like some countries, where the secret police would have already seen this thread, deleted it and rounded us all up for "re-education". It's off topic, but I wonder what Brad and Angelina are doing today ? I wonder if they are on a forum for celebs moaning about each other ? It's bad enough that I sometimes have these thoughts.. but to post them ? I will try to stop myself next time..

at least it's not like some countries, where the secret police would have already seen this thread, deleted it and rounded us all up for "re-education"

Whoops, falling down on my job here. Sorry guys.

Reactions: Asa
The virtual button probably was not able to register the change in pressure or any pressure for that matter.

I live in a terribly inferior world

My question is why did Trump not out lay the obvious? It would be easy to destroy Hilliary, he must know this and yet he did not. I dont understand. I really do not.
which obvious?
that she can not stand and talk for 90 mins because of her neurological disorder?
that she lies every time she speaks?
that she is the head of the largest criminal empire the political world has ever know?
that the clinton foundation is a money laundering operation?
that she plans on instituting martial law and collecting all the privately held guns that the NRA is keeping track of?
that her feminism is just a cover for her communist/nazi beliefs?
that she is planning on seeding the homeland with syrian jihadists?

Trump did such a great job. Im glad he is making sure to let his friend Hillary win so that we can get back to dynastic rulership. Also glad to see that the democrats and republicans arrested Jill Stein.

Reactions: acd
I wonder what's worse, the crippling ego of a narcissist, or a fully capable sociopath?
Narcissist + Sociopath = Lyin' Donald

I do understand that you were referring to HRC when you mentioned sociopath since you added capable, but I do not see her being that extreme.

Narcissist + Sociopath = Lyin' Donald

I do understand that you were referring to HRC when you mentioned sociopath since you added capable, but I do not see her being that extreme.

I think politicians are socio/psychopaths or at least honorary. When you are in that kind of career, you have a narrow path of success to the top, and only the very calculated and cold decisions must be made. They are either strategically distanced from the consequences, or emotionally distanced from the start.

My post isn't about my opinion of who should be president

"FEBRUARY 16--Presidential contender Donald Trump, who has vowed to stanch the flow of narcotics and criminals entering the U.S. from Mexico, once wrote to a judge urging leniency for a friend who was convicted of distributing kilos of cocaine that had been smuggled into the country from Colombia, court records show....."http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/the-donald-and-the-dealer-173892
dealerdonald465.jpg

I've managed to listen to every other debate leading up to this one. I've researched occasionally and been truly open to hearing both sides...

But today upon trying to listen to this most recent one... I just turned it off.

I just feel like I'm wasting time. Really.

I think politicians are socio/psychopaths or at least honorary. When you are in that kind of career, you have a narrow path of success to the top, and only the very calculated and cold decisions must be made. They are either strategically distanced from the consequences, or emotionally distanced from the start.

My post isn't about my opinion of who should be president

Maybe. But I think we all have a touch of psycho in us, politician or not. Some more ambitious than others. As for making the cold and calculating decisions? Somebody's gotta do it. And to some, that may be considered brave. Depends on how you look at it.

Anyhow, I am beginning to think that she is simply misunderstood. To explain my thoughts on this one would take more time and energy than I am willing to give at the moment so I will save it for a future post fueled by coffee. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu