Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Trump is such a blathering imbecile! He basically suggested that Clinton's Secret Service should be disarmed so someone can assassinate her--(because she wants to take all yer guns away! Since Obama couldn't manage it during his 8 years I guess). Now he says his remarks were "misinterpreted." But people will still be stupid and vote for him. He is so often "misinterpreted" isn't he? Do we need an interpreter to understand him? Maybe that is pence's role. By his own account, he cannot even speak clearly to Americans, how would he ever articulate himself to other world leaders!?
Now he suddenly believes Obama was born in the US...but it's Clinton's fault he spewed this lie for years because she started it. (She didn't.) Complete lying shit-lord. He is a giant man-child. This candidacy is the stupidest fucking thing to ever happen in recorded history. /Rant.
Not at all what he was suggesting. What he meant was that Clinton wants to take guns away so we should start with hers first and see what happens. Its an excellent point to her idiocy concerning gun control.

Not at all what he was suggesting. What he meant was that Clinton wants to take guns away so we should start with hers first and see what happens. Its an excellent point to her idiocy concerning gun control.
She's not wanting to take guns away from law abiding citizens. But continue to delude yourself with that narrative. He is pandering to your delusion.

Except for the fact that is blatantly a straw-man argument:

"Hillary Clinton wants to abolish the Second Amendment," Trump said May 7 at a rally in Washington. "Hillary Clinton wants to take your guns away, and she wants to abolish the Second Amendment."

We asked the Trump campaign for evidence for this claim, but they didn’t get back to us. The Clinton campaign vehemently denied it.

"Of course Hillary Clinton does not want to repeal the Second Amendment," Clinton spokesman Josh Schwerin said.

We found no evidence that Clinton has ever advocated for repealing or abolishing the Second Amendment. Schwerin’s comments are largely consistent with what Clinton has said in the past few years about the right to bear arms.

However, gun rights advocates argue that it’s reasonable to infer from a few of Clinton’s comments that she wants to roll back the Second Amendment as it’s currently interpreted.

In both her 2008 and 2016 White House bids, Clinton has called for stronger background check requirements all the while affirming her support for the right to bear arms.

Clinton does want to keep guns out of the hands of "people we all agree shouldn't have them — domestic abusers, violent felons, and dangerously mentally ill people," said Dan Gross, president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Violence. But Trump’s charge exaggerates the controls she wants to put in place and ignores what she has said on the record.

"I believe in the Second Amendment. People have a right to bear arms. But I also believe that we can common-sensically approach this," she said in a January 2008 Democratic presidential debate.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-falsely-claims-hillary-clinton-wants-/

Reactions: Skarekrow
Im sorry but you do know how politics plays out dont you? You try to get more people than not to vote for you. So if you can say something that will help in that regard thats generally the path they follow. Now I am not saying its right. But in this instance where people are suggesting that Trump is calling for the assassination of Hilliar I think we can move past that pretty easily by using our thinking skills.

Im sorry but you do know how politics plays out dont you? You try to get more people than not to vote for you. So if you can say something that will help in that regard thats generally the path they follow. Now I am not saying its right. But in this instance where people are suggesting that Trump is calling for the assassination of Hilliar I think we can move past that pretty easily by using our cognitive dissonance.
fixed that for ya.

"Nothing you can do, folks....Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know..."

How else does one interpret this?

Ummm..no. You are wrong but you already know that.
@Skarekrow I took the implication you made of my owing you an apology seriously so I went back and looked at the exchange to see if I missed something. The above quote is the only thing I could find. I have to assume you think that when I said no it was in response to your statement on the article and not the statement I made about Hilliar belonging in the thread.
Im sure you wont believe me when I say thats what I was referring to so, I am sorry for questioning the truth you put forth regarding what Powell said regarding Trump.

"Nothing you can do, folks....Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know..."

How else does one interpret this?
Realistically and as I stated before.

Realistically and as I stated before.

What does that even mean? If I'm not being realistic, then please explain it to me. How do you interpret that?

What does that even mean? If I'm not being realistic, then please explain it to me. How do you interpret that?
As I said. Clinton wants to regulate and ultimately ban guns. Even if not tye suggestion whether true or false plays into the largest support group for Trump. So....take her guns away first and see how she likes it is a good argument. Now shell have to defend her stance on guns.

As I said. Clinton wants to regulate and ultimately ban guns. Even if not tye suggestion whether true or false plays into the largest support group for Trump. So....take her guns away first and see how she likes it is a good argument. Now shell have to defend her stance on guns.

Please post evidence that she wants to ultimately ban guns. I own a gun. My grandfather owns several guns. I'd like to see this.

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
When you say a candidate is going to nullify provisions of the constitution, that is catastrophic speculation.
1. It is nearly impossible to do as we have courts and states that effectively check that kind of thing.
2. Pedaling in that sort of speculation is divisive and misleading.
That said, if you really believe such things are likely then you also believe that we are already living in a totalitarian state.
I am just not seeing it.

IMG_6209.JPG

Reactions: Stu and Skarekrow
@Skarekrow I took the implication you made of my owing you an apology seriously so I went back and looked at the exchange to see if I missed something. The above quote is the only thing I could find. I have to assume you think that when I said no it was in response to your statement on the article and not the statement I made about Hilliar belonging in the thread.
Im sure you wont believe me when I say thats what I was referring to so, I am sorry for questioning the truth you put forth regarding what Powell said regarding Trump.

I am not trying to be your enemy and never have.
I know we have had past heated exchanges, but I try to do just that with them - leave them in the past.
Thanks, I appreciate what you wrote, have a good night.

FB_IMG_1474416102646.jpg

FB_IMG_1474837682599.jpg