Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Need to apologize to you @Stu. I didnt believe there was anyway Powell would have said what he did concerning the valid questions as to where Obama was born.
To think I once held him in esteem.
In any case I was wrong so I am sorry about my response.

So Collin Powell, a moderate republican, former chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, former secretary of state (who famously towed his party line at the UN on the eve of the ill fated invasion of Iraq, who is Black, determined that the birther movement was racist, and your response is
To think I once held him in esteem.
?

So Collin Powell, a moderate republican, former chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, former secretary of state (who famously towed his party line at the UN on the eve of the ill fated invasion of Iraq, who is Black, determined that the birther movement was racist, and your response is
?
Powell was never a Republican. But yes, I thought Powell had a mind of his own and could operate past programed thinking. I was wrong and thats my fault. I am actually a bit sad about it.

programed thinking= alt right bs

programed thinking= alt right bs
I dont think so. What I mean is a touchy subject that people like myself are almost banned from talking about.
I am not black. I believe there is substantial evidence to support that if you are born and raised black there is a certain amount of programmed thinking that you are exposed to that cannot be avoided. Now, because of the past no one can say its baseless because it isnt. But the truth is that we as a country have made great strides away from past deplorable history.
Lets use a bit of rational thought. During an election there is someone you dont want to be President. Doesnt matter if they are Democrat, Republican etc. Then something comes along that may keep them from being President if true. How is it racist to investigate it (even if you know its not true)? It may be morally questionable if you know but how exactly is it racist? How can you claim it is and be taken seriously? Even if the most racist person in America questioned Obamas nationality how is the question racist? People were getting ready to go after Cruz for questions on where he was born... but thats not racist because hes white? Its not racist because it doesn't matter what skin color his has...it has nothing to do with race in the first place.
Tell me how I am wrong.

I have decided she is a real life witch....

A really good argument for what can only be called black magic.

Yes, a witch. Put it out there now so that other Republicans can catch on and jump to this conclusion once other tactics fail to keep her down. Brilliant.

A really good argument for what can only be called desperate.

Yes, a witch. Put it out there now so that other Republicans can catch on and jump to this conclusion once other tactics fail to keep her down. Brilliant.

A really good argument for what can only be called desperate.
Its goes a long way toward explaining how shes survived breaking the law and not being held accountable. Or practically dropping dead on camera and people saying who cares.

Oh and @Anywhere But Here just in case the humor is lost in translation, I believe in supernatural witches as much as I believe in Jesus.

Oh and @Anywhere But Here just in case the humor is lost in translation, I believe in supernatural witches as much as I believe in Jesus.

Not for a second did I think you believed in such things. Republicans have repeatedly shown us that you do not necessarily have to believe in what you are accusing others of being/doing. Just as long as you can convince 51% of the American people to believe, then you're set.

Not for a second did I think you believed in such things. Republicans have repeatedly shown us that you do not necessarily have to believe in what you are accusing others of being/doing. Just as long as you can convince 51% of the American people to believe, then you're set.
Ok. I am not a Republican though. So if thats what you are implying. .

if the old secret messaging system were still in place I would have commented "I love you" but doing so in the an open forum is highly inappropriate.

#JustDoingMyPart
#PoliticalScientist
#PotatoOrWitchYouDecide

potato-trump-700x394.jpg

a1919f424ea3778e124ed03cd57429c0bf0e8215.jpg

Odd. Responding to posts only to have the quote disappear. ..

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this? I'm digging through threads trying to figure out the problems you are experiencing.

if the old secret messaging system were still in place I would have commented "I love you" but doing so in the an open forum is highly inappropriate.

This must explain the report a certain member made a few days ago, with the report reason involving dreaming about another member...

*ahem*

Reactions: Wyote
that's funny, i always dream about you

I wonder if this is a good time to say that not all dreams are good. In fact many can be down right horrifying.

I am canvassing for Clinton today, how's that for a nice dream?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Trump is such a blathering imbecile! He basically suggested that Clinton's Secret Service should be disarmed so someone can assassinate her--(because she wants to take all yer guns away! Since Obama couldn't manage it during his 8 years I guess). Now he says his remarks were "misinterpreted." But people will still be stupid and vote for him. He is so often "misinterpreted" isn't he? Do we need an interpreter to understand him? Maybe that is pence's role. By his own account, he cannot even speak clearly to Americans, how would he ever articulate himself to other world leaders!?
Now he suddenly believes Obama was born in the US...but it's Clinton's fault he spewed this lie for years because she started it. (She didn't.) Complete lying shit-lord. He is a giant man-child. This candidacy is the stupidest fucking thing to ever happen in recorded history. /Rant.

Last edited: