Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

No I dont view anyone who votes for Hillary or someone besides Trump as an enemy. I view them as individuals who do not have critical thinking skills. There are mentally challenged people in the world and its by no fault of their own.

You can't be serious.

When you state that you are willfully voting for Donald Trump, then I do not see how you could possibly say that anyone who is not voting for him lacks critical thinking skills. It can't be taken seriously.

I expect more from a self-proclaimed INTJ.

Reactions: James and Skarekrow
Are you indicating thate someone must be designated as a solider for there to be war? There can be war without soldiers.
But I cant really argue if someone wants to call this civil disturbance at this time. Its my opinion that I think will ultimately be proven this is the beginning of something that will eventually be called war by everyone in the world.

The people fighting the war are those who believe in the United States of America, want it to remain and flourish and those who either wish to see it destroyed or simply dont care.
A war can have many facets but essentially it is fought through various means in order to effect a certain outcome. In this instance, the war thats currently being fought, liberals wish to change the fundamental foundation that the US was created upon.
It is the rebellion against this foundation that is the basis of the war thats being fought.

This is incredibly vague. Do you have a more specific answer? You mentioned the police. What role will they play in this? Who, specifically, will be fighting against them? Who doesn't believe in the USA? Please, I am curious, explain this.

Will you have a role in this war? Are you going to fight?

I think it's hysterically funny that HRC constantly gets labeled as dishonest. And then she goes and calls half (not all) of Trump supporters deplorables:

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."

And now they are giving her grief for being honest? The woman can't win!

The only dishonest thing she did here was apologize afterwards. That's bullshit. I would have doubled down on that statement.

Reactions: James and Skarekrow
You can't be serious.

When you state that you are willfully voting for Donald Trump, then I do not see how you could possibly say that anyone who is not voting for him lacks critical thinking skills. It can't be taken seriously.

He is probably a sensor ! Hahahahaha

You can't be serious.

Im not concerned if you think I am not an intj. If it helps you then think of me as not.
Absolutely voting for Trump to keep a person who cant help but lie every time she opens her diseased mouth. Someone who has no concern for National Security and no concern for American lives. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Im trying to reply and its showing multiple quotes coming up. I had to switch over to a computer because I couldnt correct it all on a phone.

I already answered that. Its not "my" conception. I will try to explain it in an easier to understand way.

I have a conversation with someone. I state that I see an apple as being red. They say it is green. I tell them that the majority of the world sees the apple as red. I may ask them why they see it as green and get any number of responses or none. In the end if they insist it is green, I tell them they are entitled to their own opinion but they are wrong. I have a few choices now. I can explain to them they are wrong and tell them they need help. I can ignore them and never listen to them again. I can... wipe the drool from their lip and pat them on the back.

People are entitled to see things how ever they want and in a way that deviates how I perceive those same things. I hope this clears it up.

There is talk of Hillary potentially stepping down from the election. I don't want to get too excited, though.

However, I fear that she wants power too much, and that this could keep her from doing so.

I think it's hysterically funny that HRC constantly gets labeled as dishonest. And then she goes and calls half (not all) of Trump supporters deplorables:

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."

And now they are giving her grief for being honest? The woman can't win!

The only dishonest thing she did here was apologize afterwards. That's bullshit. I would have doubled down on that statement.
Its amazing how politics can shut peoples minds down. I know some incredibly intelligent people who when politics is discussed give answers very similar to those who discuss religion. I think the two occupy similar space in the brain.

The most recent episode with Clinton...
In an appearance on late-night television, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton tried to laugh off recent questions over her health, saying such attacks are part of Republicans’ “wacky” strategy against her.
But huh.... turns out those questions on her health are valid and she knew that obviously. And thats just the most recent. She is absolutely unquestionably dishonest.

Last edited:
This is incredibly vague. Do you have a more specific answer? You mentioned the police. What role will they play in this? Who, specifically, will be fighting against them? Who doesn't believe in the USA? Please, I am curious, explain this.

Will you have a role in this war? Are you going to fight?
Police are being attacked, the law of the land is being attacked. The police do not play any role other than supporting and upholding the law of the land. Who is fighting against them? Is this not in the news or do you really want me to repeat the news back to you?
Do I have a role in the war? Not that I know of. I am an American citizen who will defend the country if asked or needed. I will fight against those who would see the Constitution destroyed.
To say someone doesnt "believe" in the USA is...misleading. Its like saying you dont believe in the sun. What do you mean?

The people fighting the war are those who believe in the United States of America, want it to remain and flourish and those who either wish to see it destroyed or simply dont care.

To say someone doesnt "believe" in the USA is...misleading. Its like saying you dont believe in the sun. What do you mean?

Uh... I'm quoting you, Eventhorizon. Using your words, and asking for clarification on what you meant. You said that the people fighting the war are those who believe in The United States of America. This naturally implies that there are people who don't believe in it. You essentially just said that what you said is misleading, because all I did was quote your words.

Reactions: Skarekrow and the
Uh... I'm quoting you, Eventhorizon. Using your words, and asking for clarification on what you meant. You said that the people fighting the war are those who believe in The United States of America. This naturally implies that there are people who don't believe in it. You essentially just said that what you said is misleading, because all I did was quote your words.
Your initial quote did not use any quotes from what I said. You said, "Who doesnt believe in America..." or something of the like. This is not a quote from me. Your post has no qoutes from me but there are a lot of questions. We can go round and round like this all day but I would prefer not. So, if there is clarification you would like just ask. I will try to answer but dont try to do some spin where you are "catching" me at something I was never doing. Whats the point? What is it you think you are going to accomplish. I have been straight forward and honest with everything I say. Its not my fault if people do not initially understand what that is to begin with. That is what discussions are for.

Im not concerned if you think I am not an intj. If it helps you then think of me as not.
Absolutely voting for Trump to keep a person who cant help but lie every time she opens her diseased mouth. Someone who has no concern for National Security and no concern for American lives. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.

I didn't say I thought anything about your type. I don't really care.

A person who can't help but lie every time they open their diseased mouth...someone who has NO concern for National Security and American lives...

You are talking about Donald Trump. The man does not know how to tell a truth and it baffles the mind that there are people in this country that can't see through it. He has NO concern for National Security or American lives. He is admiring and wanting to buddy up with the dictators of the world. He can't see how potentially dangerous his words would be to the safety of our country. He is making enemies already and he isn't even the president! He is a hot mess. A joke. A very dangerous joke because there are idiots in this country that are so eager to follow what they preceive as strength. But this so-called strength and confidence is nothing but a facade...the man is weak and little. So you go ahead and vote for him because he claims to be a republican this week. Be a follower and go with your party no matter what idiot is pretending to represent it.

As for Hillary Clinton, she has her problems. And that is to be expected. She has been in government for how long now? Mistakes are bound to happen. And guess what? She's human! And the woman has always had good intentions (unlike Trump) and she does give a shit about our country (unlike Trump again). She has had to make plenty of tough decisions along the way, and maybe they weren't always the right ones. But she made them and she is learning from them (unlike Trump who never owns up to anything).

Trump hasn't made the same type of mistakes she has made because he has never been in government before, but lord only knows, the man has made tons of mistakes everywhere else! And they were never based in good intentions. He wants to be president just for the title and power that comes with it. Nothing more. I'm not willing to give him the chance to ruin this country and set us back. Too much progress has been made. Our country isn't perfect by no means, be we strive to do better for ourselves and others. Donald Trump would undo the good and let loose the evil.

You can say what you want about Hillary, but all I know is that that woman does give a shit about continuing to make this country great.

If I had it my way, I would want Bernie Sanders back. He is the only honest politician out there. But that is not a choice at the moment. And I have just decided that I am with her.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Its amazing how politics can shuts peoples minds down. I know some incredibly intelligent people who when politics is discussed give answers very similar to those who discuss religion. I think the two occupy similar space in the brain.

The most recent episode with Clinton...
In an appearance on late-night television, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton tried to laugh off recent questions over her health, saying such attacks are part of Republicans’ “wacky” strategy against her.
But huh.... turns out those questions on her health are valid and she knew that obviously. And thats just the most recent. She is absolutely unquestionably dishonest.

Really? You really think her pneumonia is your business? You don't think she has the right to health privacy? Lol. All I know is that she sure as hell provided us with important info like HER TAX RETURNS. For the last 40 years.

We all know why lyin' Donald won't...

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
It doesn't matter who becomes president. There are forces in effect whose inertia will steamroll any pretend power of a puppet president. Governments had power in the past. Corporations now have the real power.

Reactions: Skarekrow and hush
I didn't say I thought anything about your type. I don't really care.

A person who can't help but lie every time they open their diseased mouth...someone who has NO concern for National Security and American lives...

You are talking about Donald Trump. The man does not know how to tell a truth and it baffles the mind that there are people in this country that can't see through it. He has NO concern for National Security or American lives. He is admiring and wanting to buddy up with the dictators of the world. He can't see how potentially dangerous his words would be to the safety of our country. He is making enemies already and he isn't even the president! He is a hot mess. A joke. A very dangerous joke because there are idiots in this country that are so eager to follow what they preceive as strength. But this so-called strength and confidence is nothing but a facade...the man is weak and little. So you go ahead and vote for him because he claims to be a republican this week. Be a follower and go with your party no matter what idiot is pretending to represent it.

As for Hillary Clinton, she has her problems. And that is to be expected. She has been in government for how long now? Mistakes are bound to happen. And guess what? She's human! And the woman has always had good intentions (unlike Trump) and she does give a shit about our country (unlike Trump again). She has had to make plenty of tough decisions along the way, and maybe they weren't always the right ones. But she made them and she is learning from them (unlike Trump who never owns up to anything).

Trump hasn't made the same type of mistakes she has made because he has never been in government before, but lord only knows, the man has made tons of mistakes everywhere else! And they were never based in good intentions. He wants to be president just for the title and power that comes with it. Nothing more. I'm not willing to give him the chance to ruin this country and set us back. Too much progress has been made. Our country isn't perfect by no means, be we strive to do better for ourselves and others. Donald Trump would undo the good and let loose the evil.

You can say what you want about Hillary, but all I know is that that woman does give a shit about continuing to make this country great.

If I had it my way, I would want Bernie Sanders back. He is the only honest politician out there. But that is not a choice at the moment. And I have just decided that I am with her.
Your assement of Hillary is completely of base as is supported by the facts. But you clearly are unconcerned with those facts because its not like thy are hidden.
As for Trump you cant say he cares nothing for people or national security. I dont know that hes does, I dont know that he does not. Theres really nothing to go on in this regard. Also, the only reason I am voting for Trump is to keep Hillary out. Yes it may be something as simple as voting for an unknown as opposed to a known evil but we have to take what we can get.
I would reevaluate whatever information you have been getting on Hillary. I think this is where you are making a mistake. But, thats only my opinion.

Really? You really think her pneumonia is your business? You don't think she has the right to health privacy? Lol. All I know is that she sure as hell provided us with important info like HER TAX RETURNS. For the last 40 years.

We all know why lyin' Donald won't...
Absolutely. It is the business of every American she will be expected to represent and protect as President.

Your assement of Hillary is completely of base as is supported by the facts. But you clearly are unconcerned with those facts because its not like thy are hidden.
As for Trump you cant say he cares nothing for people or national security. I dont know that hes does, I dont know that he does not. Theres really nothing to go on in this regard. Also, the only reason I am voting for Trump is to keep Hillary out. Yes it may be something as simple as voting for an unknown as opposed to a known evil but we have to take what we can get.
I would reevaluate whatever information you have been getting on Hillary. I think this is where you are making a mistake. But, thats only my opinion.

Trump is not a better choice than Clinton. And to even think that he would be is absurd. No need to explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
In other words you cant.