Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Today Hilliar would have collapsed writhing on the ground leaving the 911 ceremony. The video says it all. Though liberal media will do its best to not promote it I think we are seeing her in her death throws. Everyone potentially voting for her needs to understand that whoever she picks as a running mate will likely be the President one way or the other.

Last edited:
I think out of all options available, I could live with a Tim Kaine presidency. I'm hoping you are right for once, EH.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I think out of all options available, I could live with a Tim Kaine presidency. I'm hoping you are right for once, EH.
Here is a scary thing. I probably would be as well. I think Tim would be an ineffective President and ultimately do very little to move the liberal agenda to any great extent. The only draw back would be the ignoring of National Security threats as liberals are known for. I question Trump in this regard. .. does he really understand the threats or is he just promoting what he has been told to say from the Republican platform? In other words, does he care?
On the other hand I believe Hilliar would actually be destructive and so Tim may actually be the best choice out of all the options.

Are you indicating that you believe someone must be designated as a solider for there to be war? There can be war without soldiers.
But I cant really argue if someone wants to call this civil disturbance at this time. Its my opinion that I think will ultimately be proven this is the beginning of something that will eventually be called war by everyone in the world.

Who do you believe the people fighting in the war are? Are there two sides, three, four? Who is leading each side? I am honestly interested in learning this from you.

There is a distinct difference between the police and law enforcement vs soldiers and the military. If there is not a difference there should be, especially when considering this constitutionally.

Do you see everything as a war, like the "war " on drugs and the "war" on Christmas" etc.? Such a loose interpretation of what a war is, is probably part of what influences your outlook on life. Which seems to me is based on your fear of things around you which are different. At worse it is your fear of everything that is not you. I'm glad that I do not relate to this kind of lifestyle.

Reactions: hush and acd
Who do you believe the people fighting in the war are? Are there two sides, three, four? Who is leading each side? I am honestly interested in learning this from you.

There is a distinct difference between the police and law enforcement vs soldiers and the military. If there is not a difference there should be, especially when considering this constitutionally.

Do you see everything as a war, like the "war " on drugs and the "war" on Christmas" etc.? Such a loose interpretation of what a war is, is probably part of what influences your outlook on life. Which seems to me is based on your fear of things around you which are different. At worse it is your fear of everything that is not you. I'm glad that I do not relate to this kind of lifestyle.
The people fighting the war are those who believe in the United States of America, want it to remain and flourish and those who either wish to see it destroyed or simply dont care.
A war can have many facets but essentially it is fought through various means in order to effect a certain outcome. In this instance, the war thats currently being fought, liberals wish to change the fundamental foundation that the US was created upon.
It is the rebellion against this foundation that is the basis of the war thats being fought.

The people fighting the war are those who believe in the United States of America, want it to remain and flourish and those who either wish to see it destroyed or simply dont care.
A war can have many facets but essentially it is fought through various means in order to effect a certain outcome. In this instance, the war thats currently being fought, liberals wish to change the fundamental foundation that the US was created upon.
It is the rebellion against this foundation that is the basis of the war thats being fought.

You mentioned that any vote other than a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary right? Does this mean that you view anyone who doesn't vote for Trump, including those who don't vote, as an enemy?

Either way, what's it like to hate so many people?

So we elect basically a walking corpse in order to get her VP?

It's our best shot. Actually, I don't mean to make light of another person's poor health. Feel a bit gross for doing that. I don't wish her dead. But I think that both she and Trump are awful candidates and we have no good choices this election cycle.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
You mentioned that any vote other than a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary right? Does this mean that you view anyone who doesn't vote for Trump, including those who don't vote, as an enemy?

Either way, what's it like to hate so many people?
Hate? I don't hate anyone. But I do think some people simply should not be allowed a say in anything that effects other people besides themselves.
No I dont view anyone who votes for Hillary or someone besides Trump as an enemy. I view them as individuals who do not have critical thinking skills. There are mentally challenged people in the world and its by no fault of their own.

What I really meant is that if Hillary were elected there was a potential bright side to it where she would not be President for long.
Hillary is unquestionably the poorest choice for President there ever has been with exception of Obama. However its not like Trump is a good choice. Hes just the lesser of evils. So enter Tim a person who seems to have little ability to do well...pretty much anything and he equates to 4 years of stagnant impotence until we get another chance to choose someone else.

But I do think some people simply should not be allowed a say in anything that effects other people besides themselves.
No I dont view anyone who votes for Hillary or someone besides Trump as an enemy. I view them as individuals who do not have critical thinking skills. There are mentally challenged people in the world and its by no fault of their own.

Ok, so they're just not deserving of the right to support things that deviate from your conceptualization of what the country should be?

Ok, so they're just not deserving of the right to support things that deviate from your conceptualization of what the country should be?
My idea of what the country is founded on is supported by actual government documents. You know...like the Constitution. So its not just "my" idea.

My idea of what the country is founded on is supported by actual government documents. You know...like the Constitution. So its not just "my" idea.

Gotta love those government documents. You didn't answer the question.

hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

She really does look like the crypt keeper.

@Eventhorizon - unable to view your image - there's a red cross over the image you pasted?

Such as who? Just saying "liberals" is too broad, that could be anyone from George Washington to MLK.