Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

We absolutely unquestionably know how criminal and corrupt Hilliar is. And yet people actually want her to be President. It does not give me great hope for this country. Its easy to dislike Clinton for all she is and has done. Its more difficult to forgive people you know who simply dont care.
We ARE on our way to civil war. In part because so few know war for what it really is.

Reactions: the
We absolutely unquestionably know how criminal and corrupt Hilliar is. And yet people actually want her to be President. It does not give me great hope for this country. Its easy to dislike Clinton for all she is and has done. Its more difficult to forgive people you know who simply dont care.
We ARE on our way to civil war. In part because so few know war for what it really is.
Who is we? Who is going to war? Who is going to fight? Are you planning to go on a shooting rampage at your work or against your neighbors in the street? Because that's how all this impending American civil war nonsense makes you sound. Our political 2 party system is fucked, not the fact that Americans may have differing ideologies. But you just keep letting the pundits pit you against ordinary people just as powerless as you are right now, because then no problems get solved. Ever.

Last edited:
Who is we? Who is going to war? Who is going to fight? Are you planning to go on a shooting rampage at your work or against your neighbors in the street? Because that's how all this impending American civil war nonsense makes you sound. Our political 2 party system is fucked, not the fact that Americans may have differing ideologies. But you just keep letting the pundits pit you against ordinary people just as powerless as you are right now, because then no problems get solved. Ever.
Are you really this daft? Are you really trying to make it sound as if I am the unstable one? Do you honestly not understand the civil war has already begun and that even though it has not built anywhere close to its crescendo it is in fact on its way.
Open your eyes and your ears. You are here so you must have some amount of intuition at your disposal.

Are you really this daft? Are you really trying to make it sound as if I am the unstable one? Do you honestly not understand the civil war has already begun and that even though it has not built anywhere close to its crescendo it is in fact on its way.
Open your eyes and your ears. You are here so you must have some amount of intuition at your disposal.

Go on.

Reactions: Skarekrow

Yup...the civil war wut done started up yonder Bundy Ranch.
FEMA camps...taking yer guns...derp...de...

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
Didn't America already have a Civil War? I think anyone who know history knows how it turned out

Slag Hillary as corrupt and criminal, but you should be under no illusions that Trump is worse, much worse than she ever thought of being. Fascism is corrupt by its very nature, and Trump once he gets power, will be fleecing America for all its worth. Look at his past behaviour and business dealings. Its a long litany of fraud, double dealing, and playing off the corruption and weaknesses of other people. The worse part is he isn't even good at bilking the system, and someone who started with the amount of wealth and connections he had should be much richer than he is.

Reactions: acd and Skarekrow
Didn't America already have a Civil War? I think anyone who know history knows how it turned out

Slag Hillary as corrupt and criminal, but you should be under no illusions that Trump is worse, much worse than she ever thought of being. Fascism is corrupt by its very nature, and Trump once he gets power, will be fleecing America for all its worth. Look at his past behaviour and business dealings. Its a long litany of fraud, double dealing, and playing off the corruption and weaknesses of other people. The worse part is he isn't even good at bilking the system, and someone who started with the amount of wealth and connections he had should be much richer than he is.
You of course are entitled to your uninformed opinion. I cant really argue that Trump is not criminal. I dont know his life. I do know that most of the things liberal media has tried to pin on him fall flat of proof. Hilliar on the other hand has plenty of things she has done in the public eye that cant be disputed as being anything other than criminal.
So continue to promote what you know to be corruption without question. Just dont expect thinking individual to pay you any time.

My uninformed opinion. All my assertions about Trump and his business dealings are a matter of public record. Lets look at one of his scams, Trump U

Trump U has rightly been described as a fraud, a giant rip off that preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money. The so called university claimed to offer graduate programs, post graduate programs, and doctorate programs, when none were offered at all. In a classic bait and switch, unfortunate students were conned into thinking they were going to attend a three-day seminar, where they would learn Trump’s personal techniques and strategies for investing, at a cost of about fifteen hundred dollars. High pressure sales tactics like those used in dodgy industries like time shares were widely employed to separate the unfortunate suckers from their money. Then they were told this wasn't enough time and were pressured to purchase additional mentor-ship and other training for up $35,000. Trump himself had nothing to do with the curriculum or the course content.

Trump U is metaphor for what is going to America when he gets power. The sad thing is his supporters don't even care, they either worship him as their saviour/strongman, or are so blindly by the hype and irrational hatred of Hillary they are going to vote regardless of who he really is. Only when he gets power will they realize the emperor truly has no clothes.

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
My uninformed opinion. All my assertions about Trump and his business dealings are a matter of public record. Lets look at one of his scams, Trump U

Trump U has rightly been described as a fraud, a giant rip off that preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money. The so called university claimed to offer graduate programs, post graduate programs, and doctorate programs, when none were offered at all. In a classic bait and switch, unfortunate students were conned into thinking they were going to attend a three-day seminar, where they would learn Trump’s personal techniques and strategies for investing, at a cost of about fifteen hundred dollars. High pressure sales tactics like those used in dodgy industries like time shares were widely employed to separate the unfortunate suckers from their money. Then they were told this wasn't enough time and were pressured to purchase additional mentor-ship and other training for up $35,000. Trump himself had nothing to do with the curriculum or the course content.

Trump U is metaphor for what is going to America when he gets power. The sad thing is his supporters don't even care, they either worship him as their saviour/strongman, or are so blindly by the hype and irrational hatred of Hillary they are going to vote regardless of who he really is. Only when he gets power will they realize the emperor truly has no clothes.
Where is the court ruling concerning Trump University?

Where is the court ruling concerning Trump University?

Which court ruling are you talking about?

"Three lawsuits have been filed and are pending that assert Trump University engaged in a variety of illegal business practices that range from false claims to racketeering. Two are federal class-action lawsuits: one against Trump University and its managers, including Donald Trump, and one against Donald Trump personally. A third case is in New York State court." quoted from Wikipedia

Working their way through the courts, what is your point?

I totally agree with Hillary. I'm interested to learn who you think is going to fight in this civil war, who will be the key players, etc. America is too disinterred for another civil war.

The sadder thing is all the people that will vote for
Which court ruling are you talking about?

"Three lawsuits have been filed and are pending that assert Trump University engaged in a variety of illegal business practices that range from false claims to racketeering. Two are federal class-action lawsuits: one against Trump University and its managers, including Donald Trump, and one against Donald Trump personally. A third case is in New York State court." quoted from Wikipedia

Working their way through the courts, what is your point?
A lawsuit is not a court ruling. This may come as a surprise to you but rich people have lawsuits brought against them all the time. More so when they are in the public eye. There is absolutely nothing here to say Trump is guilty of anything at all here.

I totally agree with Hillary. I'm interested to learn who you think is going to fight in this civil war, who will be the key players, etc. America is too disinterred for another civil war.
The civil war has already started. Cops bieng targeted killed, it probably started before that but its as good as any place to put the marker. As for agreeing with Hilliar what exactly do you mean?

The civil war has already started. Cops bieng targeted killed, it probably started before that but its as good as any place to put the marker. As for agreeing with Hilliar what exactly do you mean?
I agreed with what you said about Hillary is what I had meant.

What the U.S. is experiencing is not even a war. Its a bunch a peaceful protesters which attracts fanatics and opportunists. Cops are not soldiers so... not a war. If you see cops as soldiers then why is that?

What the U.S. is experiencing is not even a war. Its a bunch a peaceful protesters which attracts fanatics and opportunists. Cops are not soldiers so... not a war. If you see cops as soldiers then why is that?

Clearly you are not hysterical. You must be daft.

Daft is such a euro word.

I agreed with what you said about Hillary is what I had meant.

Are you indicating that you believe someone must be designated as a solider for there to be war? There can be war without soldiers.
But I cant really argue if someone wants to call this civil disturbance at this time. Its my opinion that I think will ultimately be proven this is the beginning of something that will eventually be called war by everyone in the world.

hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

She really does look like the crypt keeper.