Zeitgeist: Moving Forward | INFJ Forum

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward

serenesam

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
MBTI
INTJ
Hello Everyone,

I highly recommend you all check this documentary on Youtube called Zeitgeist: Moving Forward. I personally enjoyed all the professors specializing in various fields of the behavioral sciences originating from prestigious universities. The documentary is 2 hours and 42 minutes, yeah, I know it's a long time but I think it is worth it and worth viewing it. Enjoy. :)

[video=youtube;4Z9WVZddH9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w[/video]

is this the first one, second one? or is it new?

is this the first one, second one? or is it new?

This is the third one, so yes, it is new. I actually like this one better than both the first one and the second one. This third documentary explains stuff a lot better. There is more research, more experts, and less focus on conspiracy theories.

I've already seen it. As you may notice, one of the quotes in my signature is from this documentary if I remember correctly.

[MENTION=2259]Kmal[/MENTION] this is their most recent documentary. It's been out for a while though.

Ninja'd...lol

For those of you who do not want to sit through a 2 hour and 42 minute documentary, I also recommend the Social Pathology Lecture by Peter Joseph which is sort of like a preview to his third documentary. This lecture is 1 hour and 45 minutes:

[video=youtube;jL3qdeKOxVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL3qdeKOxVc[/video]

Is this the one where they show you in detail how to construct an aluminum foil cap to protect you from mind control?

Hi [MENTION=4433]serenesam[/MENTION]

I wanted to tell you thank you for the Zeitgeitst Moving Forward video recommendation.
I liked it so much I encouraged some of my family to watch it. We burned it on a DVD so we could watch it together and talk.

I'm going to get the second vid you posted and watch it next.

Thanks.

Hi [MENTION=4433]serenesam[/MENTION]

I wanted to tell you thank you for the Zeitgeitst Moving Forward video recommendation.
I liked it so much I encouraged some of my family to watch it. We burned it on a DVD so we could watch it together and talk.

I'm going to get the second vid you posted and watch it next.

Thanks.

Your welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. :)