[INFJ] - Youtubers??? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Youtubers???

Icedream

Nothing more than a thought
Apr 14, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
I'm surprised to see this hasn't been made yet. Let's type some youtubers.

I haven't found any suspected INFJs yet, but I'll keep looking

Edit: If you're typing a new youtuber, please do a detailed analysis of why you think they are that type, including instances of behavior to prove your point.

ALSO: you're not limited to INFJs, just encouraged to seek them out.

Last edited:
XD it's a start. Go ahead and post them.

I was going to say the same thing @Ginny posted.
The cool thing about these videos, though is if people are outing themselves as a type, we can study them in order to type others. Hee hee.

Have you see this video? I don't know any of these Youtubers:

What I'd find difficult with youtubers is if they script their shows. Members from big channels like WhatCulture or Cracked ought to be really hard to type, because sometimes what they show are just personas. But I'd like to type some of the original cast members from cracked.com, like Soren Bowie or Daniel O'Brien.

Twitter could help too (some YTers are to be found on twitter as well), analysing type related language patterns in writing. Should be fun, if only I didn't stay away from social media. TMI overload!

Edit: I'd wanted to start with: @Asa I also have no idea who these people are.

Reactions: Wyote and Icedream
That's a good point, but there's certainly a good portion of youtubers who don't do any scripting.

@Asa I only recognised the last one.

Reactions: Wyote and Asa
I'm two minutes thirty seconds in, and I must disagree. He claims that looking at people for a short amount of time yields an answer from Ni. I will admit that it gives a good guess, but appearance and body language can only tell you so much, and give you an outer layer. not everyone who looks depressed is an INFP, and not all INFPs are depressed.

I'm two minutes thirty seconds in, and I must disagree. He claims that looking at people for a short amount of time yields an answer from Ni. I will admit that it gives a good guess, but appearance and body language can only tell you so much, and give you an outer layer. not everyone who looks depressed is an INFP, and not all INFPs are depressed.

I thought much the same. I am always skeptic of people who claim something right off the bat, and in general, the introverted functions aren't "visible," at least not directly, that's why they are introverted. Or am I being too generalistic?

Okay, I guessed right but that proves nothing

Reactions: Wyote
I thought much the same. I am always skeptic of people who claim something right off the bat, and in general, the introverted functions aren't "visible," at least not directly, that's why they are introverted. Or am I being too generalistic?
Not sure

Reactions: Ginny
guessed the ENFP right too, but that was just obvious. the other two were INTP and ISFP

Reactions: Wyote and Ginny
But that's just by his logic. on the surface, they may appear to be something, but there are several variations of each type, and he's not really addressing that here

Reactions: Ginny