YouTube Channels? | INFJ Forum

YouTube Channels?

Capt Charisma

Community Member
Nov 12, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Aside from hoping I don't get more face ripped off... does any an INFJ, or other (read: anyone) have their own channels? I won't post mine lest I be sure I won't be publicly castrated... 8/

Recently I've just been doing some of my own and would think of a decent banding of togtherness would be in order (read: please don't kill me.)

No, I don't have the courage for vlogging! I'd be interested in seeing your channel though. :)

Reactions: the
Actually I got an idea, to make a short series of Welcome to the internet type of thing... basically, place, culture and etiquette of the internet... for the denizens of the real world who aren't soo familiar with the inner workings of the interwebz

... Heh, heh... I've been lurking mostly, just feel that most of the time my contributions aren't... the best of circumstances...

Actually I got an idea, to make a short series of Welcome to the internet type of thing... basically, place, culture and etiquette of the internet... for the denizens of the real world who aren't soo familiar with the inner workings of the interwebz

I think that would be a very good idea.

[MENTION=731]UBERROGO[/MENTION] I tried but, I just couldn't say what I wanted to say... so instead I'm going to make a video about eating cereal in a ghille suit!