Your Sushi Horoscope.

Phoenix Down

Permanent Fixture
Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
I'm assuming most people here don't read japanese (To be honest I myself can only read at the level of a Japansese First grader) So I sugest using some sort of online translator to make sense of your reading.

It's relatively simple. Click on five plates based on the order you would like to eat them, then click the cup.

It should be known that you can eat a plate more than once, but you need to wait for it to cycle around again before you can click it again... not too much a problem.

http://moura.jp/uranai/sushi/

and for a translation...
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

Kimi wa Ikura sushi

I am ikura (Salmon Roe) in general

From work your own time, it is the person who seriously considers hobby. Speaking positively, being smart, it is the person who is not troubled excessively, but often entering dislike, finish it is tend deeply in association on the surface

As for you who choose the abalone in the 1st plate, the person who has yearned to the romantic love of the dramatic development like the movie. More exciting relationship than the commonplace serenity is desired. When it becomes the relationship which rut is done, love cooling down.

You who choose the squid in the 2nd plate, when purchasing what, that prefer whether it lasts long, you can use just which for a long time. First there is no buying on impulse.

As for you who choose the sea urchin in the 3rd plate, the person whose elitism is strong. With the feeling that the fullest capacity ideal is high, would like to be observed from around. When it becomes the place of execution, the kind of power which is surprised is shown.

As for you who choose [toro] (fatty tuna) in the 4th plate, the person who is the yearning to the open home which is done at ease. It can make free, by your to like to do, it would like to have the home which can dispute the fact that we would like to say.

As for you who choose the tuna in the 5th plate, the person where the yearning to the human where the balance which has the sense of security comes off is strong. It means that the yearning to the attractive personality which does not overstrain, has adjusted power is strong.

The translation is hilarious, actually. One part says I want to eat my family...:m194: Some other parts make no sense at all. Which adds to the hilarity.

Translation from Google Chrome (which is nice, that it automatically wants to translate it for me):

A romantic person. Suddenly, you fall in love, love, yearn to be talked about in situations like situations mood. And it is not met, can be frustrating at times.

A comparatively stingy person. URI will wrap it wants to show off somewhere, but looking at some of the fake brand intent.

A person who is confident in his abilities and talents. To tell the world their talents, and ambitious person wants to get a chance to lie in wait.

A very family-minded people. We value the homely things, like home cooking than restaurant food. Settle the feeling that you eat whole family.

A cool than the surface you who want to improve their inner feelings strong. Before it is puffed from everyone, I want to perfect ourselves.