your influence map

~jet

Director of Space Exploration
Aug 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5 or 5w4, so/sp/sx
Pre-pologies to those lacking photoshop and/or skill in photoshop who might feel excluded (write your maps if you prefer!), but this meme has been going around deviantArt and recently a writer friend of mine made one as well; thus, did I:

my_influence_map_by_jeturcotte-d2yux9a.jpg

Note, there's also a hidden meta-influence that can be inferred from this as well; I wonder if anyone will get it.

What's yours like?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonathan
What a useful concept! Working on mine now....

Contrast and size aren't really the best. I only have acess to a really basic photo editor.
It seems my interests are... eclectic....
picture.php

Meta-influence: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe? Very well unified :)
The only thing that unifies mine is the fact I put it all together! Either way, I think I'll make this a poster and hang it on the wall for inspiration. I may have to do a few more.

I ran out of room and I didn't label anything lol.

picture.php

Muhahah; TRIGUN vs. the Manatees. That's pretty cool. Not going to post yours, Jonathan?

Nah, my metainfluence isn't that... though the graphic IN the 'life universe and everything' tile ALSO reflects the meta influence, too... albeit tilted to one side.

Huh. I guess I'll have to think about it for a while longer. I make no promises, though. Looks like a certain amount of sci-fi knowledge is required to crack the code. Is mine not showing up?

Huh. I guess I'll have to think about it for a while longer. I make no promises, though. Looks like a certain amount of sci-fi knowledge is required to crack the code. Is mine not showing up?

Nae, I don't see yours; just Wyote's. As far as my meta influence goes, you can still determine what it is even if all those boxes had nothing but solid colors in them instead. =)