You cant be a cop if youre too smart. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

You cant be a cop if youre too smart.

I know it's not totally related to the drugs issue but, since Billy mentioned it, that's such bullshit anyway.

Arrest the bankers who are laundering the drug money and I am sure that the drug supply would dry up really quickly!

I have yet to meet a cop that wasn't a stereotypical bully and asshole who uses their badge more like a bludgeon than anything. I got arrested a week ago actually (not booked) because officer shit-for-brains decided he smelled weed on me. Frisked me at noon on main street in my town, grabbed my dick through my shorts, cuffed me and put me in his squad car then searched me truck. He found my bowl (no weed) let me go, and wrote me a 400 dollar ticket for paraphernalia and no seat belt. Luckily he didnt mirandize me, so when I contest the ticket they cant do shit about the fact that this cock-breath broke the law with an unlawful search.

I think all the people who think we need to piss test welfare recipients etc are morons, we should be piss testing weekly our police and giving them annual mental exams and some test that tests for ethics, because I do not know a SINGLE good cop.

When I was five I was traveling with my parents through the mountains of Tennessee, we blew a tire going up a mountain and it forced us onto the side of the road facing a cliff, with the other side being a straight drop. A cop pulled up and offered to drive my dad up to a tire place that was up the road, I asked the cop if I could come. He said "Sure thing bud, but ask your father." Dad said yes and we drove to the gas station/autoshop place. the Cop bought me coke while my dad got the tire. He drove us back, stayed to make sure the tire got on and then left.

When I was five I was traveling with my parents through the mountains of Tennessee, we blew a tire going up a mountain and it forced us onto the side of the road facing a cliff, with the other side being a straight drop. A cop pulled up and offered to drive my dad up to a tire place that was up the road, I asked the cop if I could come. He said "Sure thing bud, but ask your father." Dad said yes and we drove to the gas station/autoshop place. the Cop bought me coke while my dad got the tire. He drove us back, stayed to make sure the tire got on and then left.
you should have played the lotto too! what luck!

What is peace then? And is peace worth being constantly watched and harassed for trivial things? (driving without a seat-belt, smoking weed, making out in a car at the park after dark) This isn't peace, its a form of mild slavery. And most cops are immoral, they do the things they arrest other people for, and they love it! That is the mark of an unintelligent person. I think having high IQ cops would be a good thing, for starters they can bust up the real crime in town with logical deductions instead of ignoring it and arresting innocent motorists just trying to get to work. But thats exactly it, the police station makes MONEY from arresting people who can and will pay. IE the law abiding citizens. Police isnt about peace, its about control and money.
Cannot say I disagree, I'm just looking at things from the other side here.

They probably wouldn't have said it like you said, even when they mean the same, no?

These are mere cogs in the machine; I agreed. Their behavior said a lot about the institution themselves.

And as [MENTION=1848]The Doctor[/MENTION] had reminded; of course there's exception to the rule. But there need to be more exceptions.. /psh.

you should have played the lotto too! what luck!

I've not had a single bad experience with a cop, worked a firework stand for a couple of years here in Florida, we had a lady officer who stopped by every night to make sure everything was okay when she found out we have to be there overnight.

Cops are profiling [MENTION=1451]Billy[/MENTION] for his bad-boyness. :D

Reactions: acd
Not really related to the article... but I personally know a lot of people who made the decision to get into law enforcement in their late teens when they were all angry and hormonal and wanting to take their anger out on people. I can say that I have met some nice cops, but the bad experiences outnumber the good. It makes sense that they seem like a negative force though. After all, they assume that if they have to talk to you, it's for a bad reason, and they know their presence is usually scary and unwanted to a lot of people. My overall image of the typical person in law enforcement is someone who does not "play well with others", skewed as it may be.

I've not had a single bad experience with a cop, worked a firework stand for a couple of years here in Florida, we had a lady officer who stopped by every night to make sure everything was okay when she found out we have to be there overnight.
Youre very lucky, do you have a horseshoe jammed up your ass?

It's difficult to be a cop if you are very aware of the socioeconomic conditions you live in and the cause and effect aspect of society. I personally don't like cops much. I had a cop as a neighbor and I used to always get drunk and smoke weed with his wife. She tried to fuck me several times but I didn't think it was a good idea. They eventually got a divorce because he cheated on her with another woman.

But I certainly agree that a low IQ will make you a better pawn. I mean cop. It's hard not to generalize, I just don't like them and I have my reasons.

I'm curious, do the people with nothing but bad cop experiences live in a city? While the folks who have had good experiences live in rural/suburban areas?

That might explain things. I live in a city, and city cops are assholes. Just the other day I heard one talking, saying "y'know what the problem is with this city? Too many goddamn niggers."

I'm curious, do the people with nothing but bad cop experiences live in a city? While the folks who have had good experiences live in rural/suburban areas?

That might explain things. I live in a city, and city cops are assholes. Just the other day I heard one talking, saying "y'know what the problem is with this city? Too many goddamn niggers."

You know its funny, In the city I tend to meet better cops, but I always assume its because they have actual crime to deal with. My town is 2 towns over from the police academy and we have virtually NO CRIME at all, but we have all the new young cops fresh out of the academy and all they do is harass people, its practically a police state here. I get pulled over constantly, its pathetic. Black people dont dare to come to this town out of fear for the cops. I guess thats the way the cops like it here.

You know its funny, In the city I tend to meet better cops, but I always assume its because they have actual crime to deal with. My town is 2 towns over from the police academy and we have virtually NO CRIME at all, but we have all the new young cops fresh out of the academy and all they do is harass people, its practically a police state here. I get pulled over constantly, its pathetic. Black people dont dare to come to this town out of fear for the cops. I guess thats the way the cops like it here.

It's not Paterson, NJ is it?

It's not Paterson, NJ is it?
haha no, Wallingford Connecticut. We had out own things regarding race and police here... look up the Martin Luther King fiasco, my town was the only town in the country who refused to celebrate it, they KKK used to rent out the Public library for speeches etc, it was madness. A nice white racist town, no wonder the cops love it so much.

http://www.dailycampus.com/2.7440/violence-erupts-in-wallingford-1.1075389#.UEocs41lSAo

ahhh home sweet home. This was on my Street, the back entrance to the library dumped onto the street I lived on, my house was about 7 houses down from there. lol. My 1st visit to Wallyworld when we moved here, I walked to the corner of main and center street because there was a comic book store I was maybe 11 or so. And there was a fuckin HOODED KKK handing out literature at the corner, like LEGIT KKK.

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
All of the police officers that I have encountered have been extremely helpful and nice. Just saying. Then again, I don't live in the states.

All of the police officers that I have encountered have been extremely helpful and nice. Just saying. Then again, I don't live in the states.

I shouldn't write stuff like that on the forum.

Last edited:
Kind of like how they write up the infractions...

1 gram = 1000 milligrams

why not just write 1 fucking gram?

Do you know anyone who sniffs 18 milligrams of coke? or smokes 200 milligrams of weed? I mean wtf...
[MENTION=5375]chulo[/MENTION] done

Last edited:
Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw