yearbook photo?? | INFJ Forum

yearbook photo??

youngster

Community Member
Apr 5, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
i know this sounds silly and stupid but i am really worried about getting my yearbook photo taken. i don't have a problem with my looks but i am very shy and on i have to go and get my yearbook photo taken, and im scared. boys at shcool always seem to take the mick out of all the girls photos and im scared in case they pick on me.
any tips or advice.

They're scared and nervous about asking a few of you out.

That is all. The yearbook is for YOU.

For serious, yearbooks just become something you look at every few years for nostalgic value. Keep in mind, all the drama and everything you go through in high school, doesn't matter in the slightest once you're done.

I was thrilled when two out of the three years my photo landed in the margin of the book so when people are flipping through, the book is never open wide enough to see me unless you're looking. Maybe you'll be as fortunate? I truly understand where you're coming from, love.
But Shai is right, the book's for you and when you're outta there, you and only your friends from that school will be pulling it off the shelf again.

Wear what you like, do yourself up nice and don't worry about some silly boys. Their pictures aren't much to look at either I'm sure. It sounds like they are making fun of girls because their pic sucks. Shai is right, your book you picture. What you look like and feel like that day will be for you.

aw thanks alot guys

I'm hearing a lot of good things in this thread.

Mostly the "Shai is Right" comments.

Just try to make it as much as beautiful you can because in the old age you will talk about this photos with your grandsons and grand daughter.

This is a matter of few days and after that everything will be settled on.:mhula:

i don't have a problem with my looks but i am very shy and on i have to go and get my yearbook photo taken, and im scared. boys at shcool always seem to take the mick out of all the girls photos and im scared in case they pick on me.
any tips or advice.

I wouldn't worry too much about high school boys. They're mostly immature jerks. Take it from someone who was a high school boy until recently, although one of the nice ones (if I do say so myself). It's just something the immature ones do. Shai Gar's right, they're just afraid of asking some of the girls out. Just go out there, look pretty, and make it a great yearbook photo (or at the very least, make it better than mine was :lol:).

Last edited:
I like answering posts first. I always get these beautiful "Shai Gar is Right" posts after it.

thanks alot for the nice comments
had my photo taken yesterday and sir told me "i photograph well"!

You were brave. Now that it's all over with, I usually was absent from school in high school days when pics were taken.