X-Men! | INFJ Forum

X-Men!

ohmermaid

Community Member
Oct 5, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
about the films - what do you guys think? looking forward to the next one?

X3 was an abomination that didn't deserve the money it received.

The other two were good.

For a second I thought you gonna try to type them all, even I don't have the comic knowledge for such a task.

I loved 1 and 2 (and own them), really didn't like 3. I'll rent the next one before I decide if it's ownworthy.

I thought 2 was ok. I'm excited about Origins: Wolverine, finally get to see Gambit and Deadpool.

I thought 2 was ok. I'm excited about Origins: Wolverine, finally get to see Gambit and Deadpool.

LOVE Gambit. Very.Hot.Coat.

Silently Honest said:
X3 was an abomination that didn't deserve the money it received.

The other two were good.

For a second I thought you gonna try to type them all, even I don't have the comic knowledge for such a task.

agreed, i was so annoyed after seeing x-3! psylocke is my favourite character, i cannot believe they reduced her (and so many other characters) to.... that.

it would be pretty epic, being able to type every (at least ever major) character. hmmm...

and i love gambit too! i really wanna see wolverine: origins.

i hear they may be making a magneto film? after psylocke, he's my fav.

Origins: Magneto got stuck in development hell. Might not happen *shrugs*

I read Deadpool. Nao has erection :D

That's cool, he'd probably hit on me for it.

X 1,2,3 were shite, (I liked Magneto), but I liked watching the fastball special.

Some people don't like Ryan Reynolds but I think he will be perfect as Deadpool. No idea about the dude playing Gambit though.

On a side note; I REALLY FRIKKIN WANT TO SEE A CABLE & DEADPOOL MOVIE!!!

Last edited:
Some people don't like Ryan Reynolds but I think he will be perfect as Deadpool. No idea about the dude playing Gambit though.

He'll do. *raise one eyebrow*

gamit.jpg

He'll do. *raise one eyebrow*

gamit.jpg
Hey Zen didn't know you were into this kind of guys too.:mlove2:i support you!too bad you can't see the eyes.

Man, I'm such an X-Men NERD. With a capital NERD.

X2 was the best out of the three, but I still cringe because my favorite character was woefully out of character (re: Storm). I'm eager for Wolverine: Origins, and I can't wait to see their take on Sabes, of all folks.

And, yeth. The Gambit they've chosen is very, very droolworthy. Lets hope he can act as good as he looks and his accent is on par. :m062:

Two more things to look for:

1) The "Wolverine and the X-Men" cartoon will be premiering in the States in January (it's already begun in Canada). If you're very lucky you can catch episodes 1-11 in torrent downloads. (Ahem. Yes, they're good).

2) Next movie is supposed to be X-Men: First Class. No one's quite sure what it'll be about, but it's not going to be about the current X-men. It's supposed to feature the mutant kiddos from what I'm hearing.