Would you rather... ? (Part 2) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Would you rather... ? (Part 2)

Tough decision. I’d go with cupcakes and chocolate ones too :yum:

Would you rather sleep in a cabin in the woods or sleep on the top floor of the highest building in the city?
Top floor of the highest building in the city, I'm no Daoist.

"In dwelling, live close to the ground."
-Lao Tzu

WYR eat headlice or maggots from the underside of a freeway overpass?

Lose my hearing.

WYR walk backwards or walk with hands?

Lose my hearing.

WYR walk backwards or walk with hands?

Walk backwards. I'm imagining a windy situation.
Walking on my hands would just be no good.

WYR have a male offspring or a female offspring.

blind and od on heroin

WYR eat sugar through your nose with Hitler and rip his mustache of his face afterwards or adopt Greta Thunberg

10 rounds with big bird.

WYR Shave your head Britney style or walk in on your parents and they keep eye contact.

Reactions: G4RiiM
10 rounds with big bird.

WYR Shave your head Britney style or walk in on your parents and they keep eye contact.

Shave my head Britney style.. It's been due anyways:grimacing:

WYR join your parents once or watch every time they go at it?

Reactions: Daustus
GOOD answer.

Would you rather stand for what you believe, or mix with the crowd?

Reactions: flower
Stand for what I believe.

WYR have endless hot summer forever or endless freezing winter forever?

Reactions: just me and Rit4lin
Endless freezing winter, easily. At least only the outside would be unbearable without the right clothing - endless heat makes both inside and out awful and WE BRITS AREN'T DESIGNED FOR HEAT

WYR be filthy rich but you can't leave your home country, or financially comfortable but you can travel the world?

Reactions: flower and April
Agree with the winter part.

I'd rather be comfortable and travel the world since I've never really traveled alot. What's the point in having money when you can't experience shit?

WYR die a long and painful death but your family doesn't ever suffer again... or die a quick death and they suffer some over the course of their remaining lives?

Agree with the winter part.

I'd rather be comfortable and travel the world since I've never really traveled alot. What's the point in having money when you can't experience shit?

WYR die a long and painful death but your family doesn't ever suffer again... or die a quick death and they suffer some over the course of their remaining lives?
The prior for sure. I couldn't choose the latter in good conscience and aware of the consequences.

Wyr be homeless for ten years, but know at the end of it you'd have your dream home, OR live the rest of your life in a modest home in a constant state of disrepair?

The later because I would have a home and I could always work on improving it.

WYR. be a billionaire for 1 day or a millionaire for one year?

Reactions: Anomaly and flower
a millionaire.
WYR have a tattoo of the title of the last book you read or the last TV show you watched?

Reactions: Elder