Would you rather... ? (Part 2) | INFJ Forum

Would you rather... ? (Part 2)

Dislike tea so apple juice please.

Bowl of squidgy chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream or exotic fruit salad with creme fraiche mixed in with orange zest?

I dunno about the crème fraîche, but fresh fruit sounds lovely right now. I had this amazing kiwi yesterday and now I'm in a fruity mood.

WYR spend 2 lifetimes alone, or 2 years but only one lifetime with someone you loved?

Reactions: Siimplicity
I'm not sure did I understood it right, maybe 2 years but only one lifetime with someone you loved.

WYR sleep in a tent when it's raining or sleep in igloo when it's snowing?

ooh- both! tent though based on the gear I have in possession at the moment.

WYR work really hard for a couple hours and not get any sleep but lots of free time when your're done, or work moderately over a long period of time with moderate amounts of free time interspersed?

Reactions: flower
Work really hard (intensity = personal satisfaction)...unless I'm in procrastination mood.

WYR ride a Ferris wheel or a roller coaster?

I'll take the jar -- nice mood lighting and not so oppressively hot =)

would you rather read about modern art or ancient religion?

Reactions: Bellosome
I'll take the jar -- nice mood lighting and not so oppressively hot =)

would you rather read about modern art or ancient religion?
Lol. re: hot star.
Ancient religion. So many answers to living life in ancient religion.

Would you rather rather watch the dust settle into patterns on the paper
or
read about modern art. :)

Watch the dust settle into patterns on the paper.

WYR try to make new exotic foods by yourself or go to a restaurant to try new foods?

Go and have it done properly first.
Would you rather sit on the front porch and have a beer, or sit in the back yard and do the same?

could we start in the back yard and then migrate to the front where the neighbors have just tapped a new keg? (oh wait -- this isn't answer with a question, sorry) lol

would you rather know everything that is going to happen for the rest of your life or wait and see how it turns out?

Would you rather stub your toe on the steel leg of your bed or slip on water in the kitchen and do the splits?

slip on water and do the splits

WYR sit next to a baby crying on an airplane or be the parent of a crying baby on an airplane?

Sit next to a baby crying on an airplane, being a parent would be a nightmare so no thanks!

WYR go skiing or ice skating?

Reactions: TinyBubbles
Wear jammies and just sleep in all day.

WYR read a book on top of a mountain or in space station?

Reactions: flower
I would read a book on top of a mountain, lol.

WYR eat doughnuts or cupcakes?

Reactions: Will
Tough decision. I’d go with cupcakes and chocolate ones too :yum:

Would you rather sleep in a cabin in the woods or sleep on the top floor of the highest building in the city?