Would you drink a bulletproof coffee? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Would you drink a bulletproof coffee?

Tried it. Had to get the MCT oil off ebay.

Certainly was a rustic tasting cup of coffee... but not terrible - I was sure to get unsalted butter.

As for feeling more energetic, or clear-minded, I must say that I felt better than the days I just have plain coffee and no breakfast. It was certainly lighter than any other type of breakfast and so the whole effect was pretty good.

Next time I'll use a stronger coffee pod in my nespresso machine - I think stronger coffee would be the way to go.

Tried it. Had to get the MCT oil off ebay.

Certainly was a rustic tasting cup of coffee... but not terrible - I was sure to get unsalted butter.

As for feeling more energetic, or clear-minded, I must say that I felt better than the days I just have plain coffee and no breakfast. It was certainly lighter than any other type of breakfast and so the whole effect was pretty good.

Next time I'll use a stronger coffee pod in my nespresso machine - I think stronger coffee would be the way to go.

MCT Oil can work a lot better if you don't want the oily taste that coconut oil or butter brings to the coffee. However, if you were to put the butter in (I actually prefer salted), a scoop of cacao powder and throw it in the blender, it'll come out delicious and frothy and rich tasting. Definitely not bland.

The coffee really helps the fat hit the system. The caffeine and fats together work really well to give a higher, more sustained boost. Whenever I skip breakfast I always have a coffee with a bunch of fat in it and feel awesome.